Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Lol. Defends sexual abuse. Rejects rape accusations.
Thanks for proving the pint. LOL...
Under New York criminal law, an assault constitutes "rape" only if it involves vaginal penetration by a penis. That was the definition the jury was instructed to use in the civil case.

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

Well it's pretty easy to get a guilty verdict in a civil trial. Especially in places that hate Trump and use lawfare to interfere in his political actions.
Much of his theft, fraud, and abuse occurred long before he was a political figure.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

I don't pay. Just the first that came up. It let me read to a point.

Many other sources. Not sure you would tolerate this happening to your wife, daughter or any woman you know. But, you do you.
So again, not convicted of rape. Thanks for posting, much appreciated. Glad we could clear that up as you seem uninformed, but you do you.

Under New York criminal law, an assault constitutes "rape" only if it involves vaginal penetration by a penis. That was the definition the jury was instructed to use in the civil case.

So again, not convicted of rape. Thanks for posting, much appreciated. Glad we could clear that up as you seem uninformed, but you do you.

But the jurors' conclusion that Trump sexually abused Carroll "necessarily implies" that they did, in fact, believe he penetrated her with his fingers, Kaplan said.

You plug your nose an justify that anyway you want. I did not say he was convicted. I said "he raped her" and was said to have raped her. I , unlike you took the time to become informed. I'm against forcible vaginal penetration.

I'm sure all the women in your life would be thrilled that only a conviction within the statute of limitations is your moral compass.

But the jurors' conclusion that Trump sexually abused Carroll "necessarily implies" that they did, in fact, believe he penetrated her with his fingers, Kaplan said.

You plug your nose an justify that anyway you want. I did not say he was convicted. I said "he raped her" and was said to have raped her. I , unlike you took the time to become informed. I'm against forcible vaginal penetration.

I'm sure all the women in your life would be thrilled that only a conviction within the statute of limitations is your moral compass.
Clearly you didn't become informed as he was neither convicted of found guilty of rape. So no matter how you try to bend it, you are incorrect in saying he raped her. Hope this helps.

I'm sure the women in my life are thrilled that people are not convicted for things like rape, when that is not what the jury found. Just because you say it and want it, doesn't make it true. Tough luck.

You're right.....because the rich whiny man child believes he is supposed to be held to a different standard and given better treatment than other defendants. And he gets SS detail, which is an utter mockery
as misdemeanors beyond SoL are turned magically into felonies

And the SS ? Really ? You are not a serious person on this issue. You are posting silly things.

Last edited:
Reactions: y2h
Not that fat elderly slob falling asleep in court

If Biden had fallen asleep like that, Fox News would have it on 24 hour loop with either a conspiracy he's a robot and his batteries died or that he's on his deathbed because he fell asleep
Kill the Onion Loaf hairdo. It's time Bad Orange Mr Clean.

actor-colonel-kurtz-667581_large.jpg

somebody needs to mash-up that Trump-sleep courtroom pic and Col Kurtz here