2024 Massillon Tigers

Yep. All that said and yet we’ve produced more D1 and NFL players than any and everyone else in the state since Ted has been HC. Please fact check that on your dial up.
Congrats. What's it got you, two Division FOUR championships? Not that impressive. Massillon has done it with undersized kids for many many years. The Bo Grunders, the BJ Paynes, the Steve Millers, Mike Wrights, Leon Ashcrafts, Eric Wrights and so on.

Not saying it couldn't happen....but remember two things sweet cheeks, #1 it would have to be in the regular season because Massillon isn't division 4 lol. Number two, it would have to be at Massillon or neutral because we don't do 4:00 Friday afternoon kickoffs. I understand you guys doing it because of the war zone....but we dont.
Massillon is Divison II, what’s your point? Your head Varsity coach has ZERO problem continuing series to get guaranteed wins against DIII Warren Harding and DIII Mansfield Senior. And again, being D4 doesn’t stop college coaches from blowing up Ted’s phone.

Massillon is Divison II, what’s your point? Your head Varsity coach has ZERO problem continuing series to get guaranteed wins against DIII Warren Harding and DIII Mansfield Senior. And again, being D4 doesn’t stop college coaches from blowing up Ted’s phone.

I hate to interrupt the party, but…

1. The Harding-Massillon series goes back over a century. After Canton McKinley, nobody has played & beaten the Tigers more than us.

2. The last I knew, Harding had a higher enrollment than Massillon. We’re currently in Division II.

3. Coach Moore’s earliest memories of the Harding-Massillon series include Lynn Bowden compiling 638 total yards & 11 TDs worth of production in two Tiger losses. Times have certainly changed, but Harding has more than earned Moore’s respect.

4. Speaking of, two seasons ago, my boy (since you like referencing your own son) hauled in 10 catches for 179 yards & 2 TDs (38 & 65) against Massillon. Unfortunately for us, Massillon won the shootout 49-46.

5. Massillon has the majority of not only Stark County, but the entire state ducking them. Don’t dump on my alma mater because we never ran from the Tigers like most do.

Massillon has established control in their series with Harding because of the way that they’ve, as a community, done things both on & off the field. Being a Glenville parent/supporter, you yourself can appreciate it when a small group of people provide structure while dealing with tough situations beyond football.

I won’t get into specifics any more than I already have, but talent has never been an issue at Harding. Moving forward, you’ll start seeing the structure that was missing in prior years.

Last edited:

1. The Harding-Massillon series goes back over a century. After Canton McKinley, nobody has played & beaten the Tigers more than us.

2. The last I knew, Harding had a higher enrollment than Massillon. We’re currently in Division II.

3. Coach Moore’s earliest memories of the Harding-Massillon series include Lynn Bowden compiling 638 total yards & 9 TDs worth of production in two Tiger losses. Times have certainly changed, but Harding has more than earned Moore’s respect.

4. Speaking of, two seasons ago, my boy (since you like referencing your own son) hauled in 10 catches for 179 yards & 2 TDs (38 & 65) against Massillon. Unfortunately for us, Massillon won the shootout 49-46.

5. Massillon has the majority of not only Stark County, but the entire state ducking them. Don’t dump on my alma mater because we never ran from the Tigers like most do.

Massillon has established control in their series with Harding because of the way that they’ve, as a community, done things both on & off the field. Being a Glenville parent/supporter, you yourself can appreciate it when a small group of people provide structure while dealing with tough situations beyond football.

I won’t get into specifics any more than I already have, but talent has never been an issue at Harding. Moving forward, you’ll start seeing the structure that was missing in prior years.
A class act, as always.

Kudos to you sir.

3. Coach Moore’s earliest memories of the Harding-Massillon series include Lynn Bowden compiling 638 total yards & 11 TDs worth of production in two Tiger losses. Times have certainly changed, but Harding has more than earned Moore’s respect.

Farrell has a total of 72 boys 9-12.Better get cracking.

Sure. And it’s also an easy win and we’re not.

why don’t you get out of the John Adams, John Hay, John F Kennedy, John Marshall league and then come talk about schedules
We tried. They won’t let us, they conceded us dropping two conference games and that was it. I’m not talking about schedules, I’m just amused that you guys are strategically not playing us on the V level. But I’m out, back to 2024 Tigers talk.

We tried. They won’t let us, they conceded us dropping two conference games and that was it. I’m not talking about schedules, I’m just amused that you guys are strategically not playing us on the V level. But I’m out, back to 2024 Tigers talk.
I’m amused that you think a program who schedules St Edward, Bergen Catholic, and Dematha is ducking Glenville

Sure. And it’s also an easy win and we’re not.

And how did you come to that conclusion? You dominate a subpar conference and lose to every great team that you play. HARDING COULD HAVE DONE THAT TO! We nearly beat Massillon two seasons ago and we gotta pay a tax to Glenville because we're still on the Tigers' schedule? "Easy win?" Harding isn't to Massillon what the rest of the Senate is to Glenville. Nobody with six guaranteed wins every year should be knocking anybody else's schedule.

I heard from a very reliable source that Massillon is currently scowling the entire country to fill the rest of their weeks. Even if your openings don't match, have Glenville drop one of their guaranteed 50+ blowouts and schedule the Tigers. I'm quite sure that Collinwood, Rhodes, or John Marshall/Adams/F. Kennedy would voluntarily drop your Tarblooders so that y'all could test the waters.

. I’m not talking about schedules, I’m just amused that you guys are strategically not playing us on the V level.
What?
What The Wtf GIF by HockeyDiversityAlliance

Fat thumbs but the point remains.
Listen dum dum....a fat thumb would be a great excuse if you typed the actual number (3). You could blame your fat thumb for being so fat it hit the next number....but you actually used (lll) how can a "fat thumb" be blamed for that? You're not too bright there skippy.

DlV is DlV. Anyone can schedule a few tough games then cruise through the Senate and the DlV playoffs.