2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Your bias and you know it the wiemer match that you dropped him 15 spots for was a 70 year old ref that missed two five point throws not trying to make an excuse Wiemer went after him and deem isn't his only win over a ranked opponent he has. The kuhns match hold it against him if you want not all wrestlers sit out when they aren't 100% and get to hold their spot on your bs list for 2 months. How do you have kids as the 4 out of their district but ranked below top 16? So later you can say the kid from the north was better but was just at a tougher district its all bs I have a senior and don't have to worry about kissing your like the rest of these clowns final rankings won't change anyway.
Bias towards who? I don't coach anywhere, my alma mater is closed and no one in my family coaches currently at any high school...

Bias towards who? I don't coach anywhere, my alma mater is closed and no one in my family coaches currently at any high school...
Mostly against kids that have a loss you deem as bad even when they have a ton of quality wins. Especially if in the south they drop big every time. When you first dropped deem on the list I pointed out he had just won over creager Deem didn't move up creager moved down its your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Listen man my whole point was deem was not going to lose to Pender especially to get out of districts and it turned to a joke to the yappi hiarchy that saw it as a bash against borofan. I do believe he is out of touch with the south 🤷‍♂️
Congratulations on your senior beating a freshman. Best of luck next weekend.

Congratulations on your senior beating a freshman. Best of luck next weekend.
The freshman that Boro's rankings had beating him smd don't forget Boro said freshman wrestle better at the end of the season apparently seniors don't. Remember who I replied to you can all jump on his 🍆

Definitely didn't wrestle like I mentioned he haven't wrestle beside the PA tourney you mentioned.
He wrestled after the PA tournament in a tri.

He was initially entered in seeding for the league tournament (end of January). So i do think its totally fair to guess he was banged up and trying to make a come back at some point this season which didn't come to fruition.

I never said he was going to, but you said he didn't wrestle this season at all (which was incorrect). I don't have time to confirm everyone's status (there are approximately 2000 kids ranked/mentioned in my report).
Hostel are we, you seem to be a little upset that from beginning all was said that a kid haven't wrestle yet ranking never changed, only pointed the obvious, I would think that would have some bearings on your ranking, no? You rank them but don't know status 👍🏼It wasn't that big of a deal but you seem to be making it that, I responded to someone else post not even yours

He wrestled after the PA tournament in a tri.

He was initially entered in seeding for the league tournament (end of January). So i do think its totally fair to guess he was banged up and trying to make a come back at some point this season which didn't come to fruition.
It's all good thanks it wasn't that big of deal I don't even care where kid was ranked or not only said based off jakes wrestling and all other sources kid didn't have any recorded matches but basically that didn't move his ranking none. Boro said he doesn't check status so I'm guessing once he has them in rankings they don't move regardless of status. So I get it now

The freshman that Boro's rankings had beating him smd don't forget Boro said freshman wrestle better at the end of the season apparently seniors don't. Remember who I replied to you can all jump on his 🍆
You are embarrassing yourself and your kid. No college coach or anyone else cares where your kid is ranked. They will care how he competes; how his grades and attitude is. They also care if his dad is a head case. Knock the chip off your shoulder and enjoy the time your kid has left.

U think #2 132 has trouble getting out of districts? I watched him beat #1 d2 twice this year and #2 d3 pretty easy this year. Pretty sure he gets out of districts.I have just paid attention to the Mason kid since he was a state champ from Virginia to see how he transitioned to Ohio
You missed the point.. goals ARE important.. and people have different goals. For some, district qualification is a goal. For others state qualification and/or state placement is a goal. The elite have a state title in mind.. and yet the #2 ranked kid at 132 certified at 120 but has chosen to wrestle up at 132 where probably the best pound for pound wrestler in Ohio is located .. I was just pointing out that kids/coaches/parents make decisions all the time that are baffling to outsiders looking in.. but maybe they are best for the individual athlete.

You are embarrassing yourself and your kid. No college coach or anyone else cares where your kid is ranked. They will care how he competes; how his grades and attitude is. They also care if his dad is a head case. Knock the chip off your shoulder and enjoy the time your kid has left.
Amen!!!

I'm so embarrassed in front of the 30 people that look at this page. I replied to Boro with a result and a smart- comment if that's a head case I guess you don't go out much. I'm sure all the coaches are on yappi looking for mad dads not rankings because it makes sense that would be the case.

Last edited:
W

Stick to the lions tigers and bears leave God out of it
Maybe leave the bragadocio out of your son beating some freshman to win 🍆. If you are on top of the podium at the end of the season maybe then your son will get the perspective you need and tell you to get off his jock on message boards. It always ends bad. 60% of the time it works everytime. Enjoy the run.

Maybe leave the bragadocio out of your son beating some freshman to win 🍆. If you are on top of the podium at the end of the season maybe then your son will get the perspective you need and tell you to get off his jock on message boards. It always ends bad. 60% of the time it works everytime. Enjoy the run.
If my son's career ended today I'd be fine with it and this is actually a joke in both our eyes we are making to borofan not you wasn't personal against Pender either seemed like he is gonna be tough and wasn't intended to be disrespectful to him it was meant to be disrespectful to the guy that made the prediction and stood by it.

Your bias and you know it the wiemer match that you dropped him 15 spots for was a 70 year old ref that missed two five point throws not trying to make an excuse Wiemer went after him and deem isn't his only win over a ranked opponent he has. The kuhns match hold it against him if you want not all wrestlers sit out when they aren't 100% and get to hold their spot on your bs list for 2 months. How do you have kids as the 4 out of their district but ranked below top 16? So later you can say the kid from the north was better but was just at a tougher district its all bs I have a senior and don't have to worry about kissing your like the rest of these clowns final rankings won't change anyway.
Good lord, the only ranking that matters is the final ranking. Goal # 1 Get out of Districts and be a SQ, Goal # 2 get on the podium at The Schott. If Your son feels slighted by the ranking he should use it as motivation, after all he is the one wrestling not you.

I have many times felt like Borofans rankings were wrong, at the same time I have often agreed with him about my son. I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult for him to know exactly who I am as I’ve sent him plenty of emails with my breakdown and opinions. However, in my limited talks about rankings with my son I’ve found he doesn’t care what his rank is or even look at them. Enjoy the climb with your son while you focus on helping him reach his goals, being ranked or ranked higher shouldn’t be one of those goals.

Boro does a great job of providing his take for us to respect, disagree with, and even debate. It’s wrestling content and we all enjoy content. Reach out to him rather than blast him on yappi, overall he does a really good job.

Last edited:
You missed the point.. goals ARE important.. and people have different goals. For some, district qualification is a goal. For others state qualification and/or state placement is a goal. The elite have a state title in mind.. and yet the #2 ranked kid at 132 certified at 120 but has chosen to wrestle up at 132 where probably the best pound for pound wrestler in Ohio is located .. I was just pointing out that kids/coaches/parents make decisions all the time that are baffling to outsiders looking in.. but maybe they are best for the individual athlete.
I was just saying the kid was a state champion from Virginia I guarantee his goal is to win another.

Damn! Boro fan does tons for the sport, its his opinion and he gathers as much info as he possibly can, but a lot of results are hard to find ( duals especially ) and I know it’s hard to post results when your team gets blanked or whatever .. so help the guy out some and post post post no matter if you win or lose .. in the end he does a great job and stop worrying if your kid is a spot or two behind someone etc .. it’s one man’s opinion that doesn’t win or lose your kids match the next 2 weeks . There’s more issues in this world then if Boro fan ranked my kid lower then “you” think he should have .. get on social media and bash the idiot leading this country , how about that ?

Damn! Boro fan does tons for the sport, its his opinion and he gathers as much info as he possibly can, but a lot of results are hard to find ( duals especially ) and I know it’s hard to post results when your team gets blanked or whatever .. so help the guy out some and post post post no matter if you win or lose .. in the end he does a great job and stop worrying if your kid is a spot or two behind someone etc .. it’s one man’s opinion that doesn’t win or lose your kids match the next 2 weeks . There’s more issues in this world then if Boro fan ranked my kid lower then “you” think he should have .. get on social media and bash the idiot leading this country , how about that ?
If I have to see his opinion over and over isn't it fair he reads mine. when the newspapers are calling him a wrestling guru then you say his rankings don't matter that makes zero sense. Contradictory statements and hypocrisy is all I see on here. Boro has been dealing with mad dads for 10 years I don't think anyone is genuinely that upset over it, at least I know I'm not. The fact that going against boros opinion was compared to tugging on supermans cape is a problem

When Mr.Brakeman put out his Annual report, I wonder how many complaints he received. Probably not many, because the person would have had to either find his phone# or put pen to the paper find his address and mail it to him. Which would be too much work.
I appreciate all the effort you put in Boro fan.
My son has done better than predicted the past 3 years. I’m not butt hurt.

If I have to see his opinion over and over isn't it fair he reads mine. when the newspapers are calling him a wrestling guru then you say his rankings don't matter that makes zero sense. Contradictory statements and hypocrisy is all I see on here. Boro has been dealing with mad dads for 10 years I don't think anyone is genuinely that upset over it, at least I know I'm not. The fact that going against boros opinion was compared to tugging on supermans cape is a problem
You sound pretty upset….