2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Benedictine already gave up and quit trying pretty much, had they not given up they would have beat Buchtel and Boardman, and would beat Brecksville. But since they gave up all bets are off. A team that is worse than Buchtel and Brecksville doesn't lose to Walsh Jesuit in double overtime or lose to Cleveland Heights by 1 point.
The whole coaching staff along with Fr. Willie need to be fired asap
A disgrace

I think the good father finally realizes that his presence on yappi is not helping anything. 0-7 is 0-7 no matter the spin an administrator wants to put on it. It happens, it stinks but what can anyone say?

Good move on his part. Best of luck against Hoban.
Hoban by 50

I’m here and have been for 20 years. Have been avoiding this thread due to the sideshow. Will have a say when appropriate. If you have something to say to me directly do so as a sidebar.
Everyone had a lot to say this past offseason. Seems as if our loyal and true MOB members quiet down when things aren’t going our way.

The first 35 or so pages of this thing includes wishes of Iggy on the schedule, stating that they'll be ready for Chardon, and that anyone who doubts is just a MOB hater. Then it turned into a bunch of complaints about the schedule, claims of teams that are afraid to play them, and that they'll clean up the easy teams on the schedule and be a tough round one opponent that no one will want to see. And now its just silence. This thread is a clinic on why you shouldn't count your eggs before they're hatched.

Still waiting for the information on where St Benedict is going to be at once he comes back to life?????
Maybe a meet and greet at Luke Easter Park?

Last edited:
Benne, and I’ll say it again is probably the best 0-7 football team I’ve ever seen. I hope those kids don’t pack it. I hope they know that their record doesn’t show really how good they can be.

I’m here and have been for 20 years. Have been avoiding this thread due to the sideshow. Will have a say when appropriate. If you have something to say to me directly do so as a sidebar.
I feel for you brother.
This used to be a fun, informative thread to read and you were central on it.

These days I feel like there are one or two goofs with like 5 different screen names each.
Seems hey are just on here to try and trigger the Benny alums.

I have to admit that I'm troubled by all this talk of the kids quitting and not trying to win.
I don't think that is true.
I really don’t think so either. The injury bug has also plagued this team. Injury report growing every week from what i’ve heard. Exposing the lack of depth on this team. Feel for the seniors going out like this.

I’m
I have to admit that I'm troubled by all this talk of the kids quitting and not trying to win.
I don't think that is true.
do you think being viewed as one of the top R9 teams going into the year and then losing to a team like Brecksville. Who was running clocked multiple teams going into the game against Bene. Doesn’t scream that the staff let the kids give up on the year?
Every know it all in here talked about the strength of schedule was going to get this team so ready, that any game like this game would be a massacre. This team can’t even beat teams that got running clocked multiple times. Let alone beat any r9 contender.
Fr Willie sold this group a fake bill of goods and all these suckers fell for it and believed his bs, blind, delusional spin jobs he would always try to promote.

I really don’t think so either. The injury bug has also plagued this team. Injury report growing every week from what i’ve heard. Exposing the lack of depth on this team. Feel for the seniors going out like this.
Never been a big yappi user. I always found it a bit odd how it’s just adults commenting about children. But I have to speak my mind when I hear something like this. Really ruffles my feathers how these so called men are trying to paint these kids as quitters because they play for a team with no play calling and pea brains running the show

Never been a big yappi user. I always found it a bit odd how it’s just adults commenting about children. But I have to speak my mind when I hear something like this. Really ruffles my feathers how these so called men are trying to paint these kids as quitters because they play for a team with no play calling and pea brains running the show
Exactly. I don't think these kids quit at all. It's the coaches who have no clue who to play or how to put these kids in the right position to win the games. They play favoritism with players instead of the best players. Yes they've had some injuries but they been in just about every game so far with a chance to win every game except 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.