2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been helping out at Benedictine for 17 yrs and I haven't once embarrassed the team or the school. I did believe that this team was going to be a contender and after the Walsh game I still believed that. The games got worse after Cleve Hts and never got better.

I've been helping out at Benedictine for 17 yrs and I haven't once embarrassed the team or the school. I did believe that this team was going to be a contender and after the Walsh game I still believed that. The games got worse after Cleve Hts and never got better.
So then where exactly does that land your credibility?

You embarrass the institution every time you post on here. Do you think it’s good publicity for Benedictine when you post on Yappi? Do you think the President or Principal would want you posting what’s going on inside the walls of the school? If they were to read all of your posts on this thread, do you think they would be proud of the way you represented Benedictine High School? You lash out at people for just giving opinions or thoughts. You rush on yappi to post about things happening inside the building, good or bad, which unfortunately this season, was mostly drama filled nonsense that was not a good look for the school, yet you still, along with others, came on this thread to tell all and still to this day, giving hints about the new HC. Do you think that’s what the school wants you to do?

I’ve never seen people in a fanbase be so wrong about basically everything, yet still come on here to try to justify what they were saying, or bad mouth other posters for giving their thoughts or opinions.

When people are this wrong about so many things, they normally just disappear off these forums, like restore the roar did, or just become a casual reader. That would be my suggestion to you. Good luck with the new coach which everyone knows who it’s going to be thanks to you guys on here.

You embarrass the institution every time you post on here. Do you think it’s good publicity for Benedictine when you post on Yappi? Do you think the President or Principal would want you posting what’s going on inside the walls of the school? If they were to read all of your posts on this thread, do you think they would be proud of the way you represented Benedictine High School? You lash out at people for just giving opinions or thoughts. You rush on yappi to post about things happening inside the building, good or bad, which unfortunately this season, was mostly drama filled nonsense that was not a good look for the school, yet you still, along with others, came on this thread to tell all and still to this day, giving hints about the new HC. Do you think that’s what the school wants you to do?

I’ve never seen people in a fanbase be so wrong about basically everything, yet still come on here to try to justify what they were saying, or bad mouth other posters for giving their thoughts or opinions.

When people are this wrong about so many things, they normally just disappear off these forums, like restore the roar did, or just become a casual reader. That would be my suggestion to you. Good luck with the new coach which everyone knows who it’s going to be thanks to you guys on here.
He’s a disgruntled, retired postal worker. He has no control over his emotions. Everyone that supports Benedictine, is 100% embarrassed by the way he lashes out at people, along with his clear lack of knowledge of the actual game of football.

He needs to stick to things he knows a lot about. Like doing the work that the actual AD and paid staff doesn’t want to do, or can’t be bothered doing.

Hmm Well i stand corrected. I will be honest, the name wasn't brought up in my conversations with folks. Could have been a last minute hire after folks exited their names

Status
Not open for further replies.