President Donald J. Trump: The End

Well, that sucked.

Memo to MAGA and all its myriad fellow-travelers: Maybe Death of a Salesman as presented by Leni Riefenstahl just wasn’t the show Americans were dying to tune into this season.

And, while we’re at it, maybe turning your party over to Generalissimo Walter Mitty, his hideous scheming spawn, and the studio audience from Hee-Haw was not just absolutely aces as a political strategy.

Think on it, Cletus. I know this whole thing still sounds like your idea of a good time — how’s that working out for you?

Let me refresh your memory: On the day Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Republicans controlled not only the White House but both houses of Congress. They were in a historically strong position elsewhere as well, controlling both legislative chambers in 32 states. They pissed that away like they were midnight drunks karaoke-warbling that old Chumbawumba song: In 2021, they control approximately squat. The House is run by Nancy Pelosi. The Senate is run, as a practical matter, by Kamala Harris. And Joe Biden won the presidency, notwithstanding whatever the nut-cutlet guest-hosting for Dennis Prager this week has to say about it.

Donald Trump is, in fact, the first president since Herbert Hoover to lead his party to losing the presidency, the House, and the Senate all in a single term. Along with being the first president to be impeached twice and the first game-show host elected to the office, that’s Trump’s claim to the history books. Well, that and 400,000 dead Americans and the failed coup d’état business.

As for the ratings Trump fears and worships, ask the Third Lady: Melania Trump departs the scene the most unpopular presidential wife in recorded statistical history.

You Trumpish Republicans sneered that Joe Biden was too corrupt and too senescent to win a presidential campaign, that he was one part mafioso and one part turnip.

hat turnip kicked your dumb asses from Delaware to D.C.

So you rioted. Real smart move, Cletus.

Five Americans are dead. Barricades have been erected around the Capitol. Thousands of federal troops have been deployed to the streets of Washington. State capitols have been obliged to prepare for siege. Americans blame you for this — and they are not wrong.

“Trust the plan,” the QAnon cultists say. Is this what you were planning? I know you are stupid, but you are not that stupid.

“Oh, but he fights!” you’ll say — over and over and over. He didn’t fight — he tweeted. He’s ten feet tall on social media and a pushover in real life. Trade deficit: up. Unemployment rate: rising. Abortion rate: rising. Beijing: rising. The coronavirus body-count: rising.

But he sure did tweet a lot!

And he pardoned Roger Stone — at least he took care of that pressing national priority.

“But the judges!” you protest. Fair point: Trump’s absurd attempts to overturn the election through specious legal challenges were laughed out of court by the very men and women he appointed to the bench. Even his judges think he’s a joke.

Everybody has figured that out. Except you.

And so, goodbye, Donald J. Trump, the man who wanted to be Conrad Hilton but turned out to be Paris Hilton. Au revoir, Ivanka and Jared, Uday and Qusay — there’s a table for four reserved for you at Dorsia. So long, Melania — it’s still not entirely clear what you got out of this, but I hope it was worth it. A fond farewell to Ted Cruz’s reputation and Mike Pence’s self-respect, Lindsey Graham’s manhood and Fox News’s business model. In with “Dr.” Jill Biden, out with “Dr.” Sebastian Gorka.

Good night, ladies, good night, sweet ladies, good night, good night.

I’m sure we’ll all meet again. But I’d really rather we didn’t.

Well, that sucked.

Memo to MAGA and all its myriad fellow-travelers: Maybe Death of a Salesman as presented by Leni Riefenstahl just wasn’t the show Americans were dying to tune into this season.

And, while we’re at it, maybe turning your party over to Generalissimo Walter Mitty, his hideous scheming spawn, and the studio audience from Hee-Haw was not just absolutely aces as a political strategy.

Think on it, Cletus. I know this whole thing still sounds like your idea of a good time — how’s that working out for you?

Let me refresh your memory: On the day Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Republicans controlled not only the White House but both houses of Congress. They were in a historically strong position elsewhere as well, controlling both legislative chambers in 32 states. They pissed that away like they were midnight drunks karaoke-warbling that old Chumbawumba song: In 2021, they control approximately squat. The House is run by Nancy Pelosi. The Senate is run, as a practical matter, by Kamala Harris. And Joe Biden won the presidency, notwithstanding whatever the nut-cutlet guest-hosting for Dennis Prager this week has to say about it.

Donald Trump is, in fact, the first president since Herbert Hoover to lead his party to losing the presidency, the House, and the Senate all in a single term. Along with being the first president to be impeached twice and the first game-show host elected to the office, that’s Trump’s claim to the history books. Well, that and 400,000 dead Americans and the failed coup d’état business.

As for the ratings Trump fears and worships, ask the Third Lady: Melania Trump departs the scene the most unpopular presidential wife in recorded statistical history.

You Trumpish Republicans sneered that Joe Biden was too corrupt and too senescent to win a presidential campaign, that he was one part mafioso and one part turnip.

hat turnip kicked your dumb asses from Delaware to D.C.

So you rioted. Real smart move, Cletus.

Five Americans are dead. Barricades have been erected around the Capitol. Thousands of federal troops have been deployed to the streets of Washington. State capitols have been obliged to prepare for siege. Americans blame you for this — and they are not wrong.

“Trust the plan,” the QAnon cultists say. Is this what you were planning? I know you are stupid, but you are not that stupid.

“Oh, but he fights!” you’ll say — over and over and over. He didn’t fight — he tweeted. He’s ten feet tall on social media and a pushover in real life. Trade deficit: up. Unemployment rate: rising. Abortion rate: rising. Beijing: rising. The coronavirus body-count: rising.

But he sure did tweet a lot!

And he pardoned Roger Stone — at least he took care of that pressing national priority.

“But the judges!” you protest. Fair point: Trump’s absurd attempts to overturn the election through specious legal challenges were laughed out of court by the very men and women he appointed to the bench. Even his judges think he’s a joke.

Everybody has figured that out. Except you.

And so, goodbye, Donald J. Trump, the man who wanted to be Conrad Hilton but turned out to be Paris Hilton. Au revoir, Ivanka and Jared, Uday and Qusay — there’s a table for four reserved for you at Dorsia. So long, Melania — it’s still not entirely clear what you got out of this, but I hope it was worth it. A fond farewell to Ted Cruz’s reputation and Mike Pence’s self-respect, Lindsey Graham’s manhood and Fox News’s business model. In with “Dr.” Jill Biden, out with “Dr.” Sebastian Gorka.

Good night, ladies, good night, sweet ladies, good night, good night.

I’m sure we’ll all meet again. But I’d really rather we didn’t.

Even when you copy and paste it makes little to zero sense except to tripping hippies and you.

Even when you copy and paste it makes little to zero sense except to tripping hippies and you.
Actually dumb , the link is in the previous post. it's from the National Review , and it makes perfect sense and he's a really good writer . Not shocking that you didn't understand it or think it makes no sense . You know there is exactly ONE person from these Political general pages that trolls me on the football forum . YOU . it's kind of a separate thing and dynamic where NO ONE else does this to other posters. I and everyone else { Except YOU } who spar and disagree argue and unfortunately do a bit more from time to time HERE in these spaces don't go looking for each other or troll each other in their football or other sports spaces wherever that may be . I know from the number of views that some of these guys stop by over there from time to time . Yet they don't troll . YOU DO . Think about that .

Actually dumb , the link is in the previous post. it's from the National Review , and it makes perfect sense and he's a really good writer . Not shocking that you didn't understand it or think it makes no sense .

It's deranged nonsense. It only make perfect sense to Moonbats.

Actually dumb , the link is in the previous post. it's from the National Review , and it makes perfect sense and he's a really good writer . Not shocking that you didn't understand it or think it makes no sense . You know there is exactly ONE person from these Political general pages that trolls me on the football forum . YOU . it's kind of a separate thing and dynamic where NO ONE else does this to other posters. I and everyone else { Except YOU } who spar and disagree argue and unfortunately do a bit more from time to time HERE in these spaces don't go looking for each other or troll each other in their football spaces wherever that may be . I know from the number of views that some of these guys stop by over there from time to time . Yet they don't troll . YOU DO . Think about that .

YOU (do the CAPITALS make you feel tough?)troll yourself by not staying on topic. You babble much like our new President. YOU posted a link, then re-posted the text of some “enlightened” tool with a CPU and a “journalism” job.Think about that.

Are you still that upset that AHM broke the biggest news in 20 years about Coffman and you didn’t?

YOU (do the CAPITALS make you feel tough?)troll yourself by not staying on topic. You babble much like our new President. YOU posted a link, then re-posted the text of some “enlightened” tool with a CPU and a “journalism” job.Think about that.

Are you still that upset that AHM broke the biggest news in 20 years about Coffman and you didn’t?
Broke the story ? You really are a stone cold dumb $ . The point about that was it wasn’t cool to put it out there at that point . Not breaking some kind of story. . Not surprising that you don’t get it . If I had known two months ago I wouldn’t have posted it was the point . Coach took a bit of time after the season to make sure emotion wasn’t part of the decision . Most people would wait till the public announcement . He chose otherwise and has been an hole towards the program over the years . Again ONE doosh goes from here to there to troll . YOU. Not exactly a shocker

Broke the story ? You really are a stone cold dumb $ . The point about that was it wasn’t cool to put it out there at that point . Not breaking some kind of story. . Not surprising that you don’t get it . If I had known two months ago I wouldn’t have posted it was the point . Coach took a bit of time after the season to make sure emotion wasn’t part of the decision . Most people would wait till the public announcement . He chose otherwise and has been an hole towards the program over the years . Again ONE doosh goes from here to there to troll . YOU. Not exactly a shocker

I’ve just been trying to help you out in your apparent pursuit of amateur journalism.

We can talk Coffman football on your Coffman Football/Pro Betting Guide/ NCAA Betting Guide/ Sometimes Random Ramblings thread.

This thread is about the end of our former President Trump’s term. He had an awesome 4 year run, don’t you agree?

I’ve just been trying to help you out in your apparent pursuit of amateur journalism.

We can talk Coffman football on your Coffman Football/Pro Betting Guide/ NCAA Betting Guide/ Sometimes Random Ramblings thread.

This thread is about the end of our former President Trump’s term. He had an awesome 4 year run, don’t you agree?
Dude you couldn’t help an old lady across the street . I can write about anything I want . You don’t have to read it stop by or anything else . I never look to see what you may post or say because it’s not interesting to me . I don’t value your opinion whatsoever . You seem obsessed with me and follow me around . I don’t know if you have mental problems or not ( insane ) but you sure are dumb as hell . Punching down is getting tedious . If you have a problem with what I post and where I post it , stop reading and following me around .

Hairy has to post the same thing twice because no one is paying attention to his derangement anymore. lol

#sad
You probably read this spot on take twice Lmao . By the way it was written by a conservative writer from the National review . Refute the content if you can

Dude you couldn’t help an old lady across the street . I can write about anything I want . You don’t have to read it stop by or anything else . I never look to see what you may post or say because it’s not interesting to me . I don’t value your opinion whatsoever . You seem obsessed with me and follow me around . I don’t know if you have mental problems or not ( insane ) but you sure are dumb as hell . Punching down is getting tedious . If you have a problem with what I post and where I post it , stop reading and following me around .

You never look, yet you continue to respond. I’m totally obsessed with you man! Your head has a lot of room in it for me to stretch out.

AHM has more connections at Coffman than you, sorry little buddy...

You probably read this spot on take twice Lmao . By the way it was written by a conservative writer from the National review . Refute the content if you can

Content? It's a bunch of name calling and rock throwing.

It sounded like something you or Slappy would write!

LMAO!

Amateur journalism pursuit ? Talking football and offering opinions and talking posting about other things that interest me ( and May be some others ) is hardly about journalism or breaking story’s . Again bad take from a dumb dude . People don’t like what input out ? They don’t or stop reading . That’s what I do . You seem to keep reading anyway. Not sure why .

Amateur journalism pursuit ? Talking football and offering opinions and talking posting about other things that interest me ( and May be some others ) is hardly about journalism or breaking story’s . Again bad take from a dumb dude . People don’t like what input out ? They don’t or stop reading . That’s what I do . You seem to keep reading anyway. Not sure why .

I search your thread with keyword “Coffman” as to filter out all your senseless drivel and get to the point.

Again, we can talk about your senseless Coffman drivel over there. I’m here to talk about your senseless political drivel.

You never look, yet you continue to respond. I’m totally obsessed with you man! Your head has a lot of room in it for me to stretch out.

AHM has more connections at Coffman than you, sorry little buddy...
I’ve said many times over the years including just yesterday that I’m a FAN
NOT an insider . So ? Your point ? Never once claimed to have a lot of inside sources .? Giving opinions and talking football and other things isnt trying to be a journalist . Do you know what journalism is ? Just when I think you can’t be any dumber ? You out do yourself

I search your thread with keyword “Coffman” as to filter out all your senseless drivel and get to the point.

Again, we can talk about your senseless Coffman drivel over there. I’m here to talk about your senseless political drivel.
Ok respond to the conservative writer from the National reviews take ? What did he get wrong and why

He got more votes than any Republican President in the entire history of the civilized world. Republicans gained seats in the House, and are now poised to retake it in 2022, and the Senate is split 50/50.

We've got 2 years of an ugly super majority, and then balance will return. You people have zero chance of holding the Whitehouse in 2024.

Please make a note of this.
Are you as sure of this as you were that Trump would be reelected?

Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Republicans controlled not only the White House but both houses of Congress. We see where his leadership led us.

how old are you Mr. insanity if you don’t mind me asking . My guess is about 24 ? If older ? My condolences

I thought you didn’t read my stuff, you sly devil ?.

I’m 19, but I identify as a 63 yr old cis-white male that on Tuesdays and Thursdays identifies as a pro basketball playing cheetah, no one has signed me yet though.

As to the political drivel you posted, twice, see G’s post #72. Great summary of my thoughts.

Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Republicans controlled not only the White House but both houses of Congress. We see where his leadership led us.
He also guaranteed holding the senate in a blowout in Georgia .

What you talking about Willis? Losing the White House, Senate, and House of Reps in 2 years was a great success. You just don't know it. Just ask The Cult.

As to the political drivel you posted, twice, see G’s post #72. Great summary of my thoughts.
You don’t have any stuff . And the only thing I read from you is when you are trolling me which is becoming incessant.

I’m 19, but I identify as a 63 yr old cis-white male that on Tuesdays and Thursdays identifies as a pro basketball playing cheetah, no one has signed me yet though.

If you're actually 19 and you're on Yappi as much as you are? Yikes. You gotta get out more, kid.

If you're actually 19 and you're on Yappi as much as you are? Yikes. You gotta get out more, kid.
Age is just a social construct put on me by the MAN! I am free to be as old or young as I feel on any given day! That’s what the new establishment says.