Breaking NBC: Lawyers say they can't find the parents of 545 migrant children separated by the Trump administration

One of the biggest failures in my lifetime. What a stain on our country.

Parents putting their kids in this type of peril is unfortunate. Interesting that some parents "...have elected to keep their children in the U.S. with a family member or sponsor "due to fear of what will happen to their child if they return" to their home countries."

And let it never be forgotten, these families were destroyed not by error or accident. This was done on purpose. We subjected parents to the very worst of pain in the hopes their example would scare others. We basically tortured parents to terrorize others into compliance.

An oldie but a goodie!
.....are we back to the human tragedy at southern border already. Let's see, we had the coup d' etat, Russia-Russia-Russia, Mueller, the impeachment clown show, and Coroni-Coroni. Yeah, I guess it is time to cycle back to human tragedy at the southern border.

A lack of deceny. A lack of humanity...a stain on the country.
This type of thing doesn’t bother the EC . If it doesn’t affect them personally ? They couldn’t possibly care less . Humanity ? Decency (. Good one . The EC is devoid of these qualities .,?

Serious question slappy, do you have health insurance? I am worried that you have some sort of mental disorder. Get checked out man

And let it never be forgotten, these families were destroyed not by error or accident. This was done on purpose. We subjected parents to the very worst of pain in the hopes their example would scare others. We basically tortured parents to terrorize others into compliance.
It was done on purpose....by those kids' parents.

don't care...... guess what, they were likely not the parents of the kids to begin with but just a way to get over the border.....

If the media had any honesty the story would read "Trump saves 545 kids from human trafficker's posing as their parents"

How many parents just abandoned their kids? If they want the kids all they have to do is ask and take a DNA test...but they will not For various reason including that they abducted the child and were selling them as sex slaves.

All praise to our great president Trump for doing the right thing, where past administrations failed the children.

Your hate and attempt to spin facts into something different is THE BIGGEST FAILURE IN YOUR LIFETIME. To bad your parents did not leave you somewhere when you where younger. Your ignorance again shows how comical your screen name is. COMMUNIST. There were never any parents to begin with thats why nobody can find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, of there is one thing we know about Trump, he would take the time and do careful planning to make sure children and parents would be separated. It was the centerpiece goal of his administration. Trump always gives us what we want.

I have certainly been a vocal proponent of this and he has delivered. I'm surprised that Happy is getting the word out about another Trump promise made and kept. It is really out of character.

Maybe you should just do a late term abortion? Get rid of this inconvenience.

Do you think it is ok to orphan these children with incompetence? I am serious? Let's ignore the fact that some kids have died we have on record that the seperation policy's intent was cruelty. So you think it is OK?

BTW- most trump voters do not understand what a late term abortion is and how it goes down. There is no example of a woman just saying hey I am in my 9th month I don't think i want a baby anymore...it is usually medical emergencies and woman who desperately want to have a family.

Do you think it is ok to orphan these children with incompetence? I am serious? Let's ignore the fact that some kids have died we have on record that the seperation policy's intent was cruelty. So you think it is OK?

BTW- most trump voters do not understand what a late term abortion is and how it goes down. There is no example of a woman just saying hey I am in my 9th month I don't think i want a baby anymore...it is usually medical emergencies and woman who desperately want to have a family.
I don't know of any child that needs to die for the mother to live. That makes o sense.

I don't know of any child that needs to die for the mother to live. That makes o sense.
You are stupid. Do you understand where babies come from? How pregnancy works?

Here is an example:

A lack of deceny. A lack of humanity...a stain on the country.

You mean like these?:
45BCF491-7009-4A49-B851-B7E4564C7940.jpeg
CB23D758-13F1-4F62-A07F-F88541096E30.jpeg
C93D8B49-3F3F-4FB6-8340-5FEA5B12532A.jpeg

You are stupid. Do you understand where babies come from? How pregnancy works?

Here is an example:
That makes no sense....Can you tell me why you would need to kill a baby late term so the mother lives?

So what’s the solution Happy? I’d love to hear some thoughts... If “refugees” pass through 3-5 country borders to get here, as long as they have children we put them up at the Hilton? The ones without children we send packing?

Won’t that cause all “refugees” to bring children with them?

New U.S. policy should be that we take everyone, as long as you bring a kid? I think it’s sad that children are put into this position, parents/guardians should be aware of the consequences involved in something like this. Or is it also the U.S. job to educate other countries people outside of U.S. borders?

The left attempted to use this since the beginning to build a lack of empathy case against President Trump. Like someone said above, they are cycling back around their wheel of tricks.

What crappy parents. If they are in the US, there is any number of ways to find their kids. Did they just push them across the border and they stayed in Mexico? Well then the International Red Cross and the US Embassy should help them connect with their kids and get them sent back to Mexico. The only thing keeping these kids from their parents are their parents.

I would like Happy and his ilk address that.

What crappy parents. If they are in the US, there is any number of ways to find their kids. Did they just push them across the border and they stayed in Mexico? Well then the International Red Cross and the US Embassy should help them connect with their kids and get them sent back to Mexico. The only thing keeping these kids from their parents are their parents.

I would like Happy and his ilk address that.

They won’t.