Division 7 - Region 28 (Rank 1 to 22)

Protect the Nest

Coaches get together and vote for seeds next week. What do you think it should be?

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. New Bremen
4. St Henry
5. Riverside
6. Tri-Village
7. Ansonia
8. New Miami
9. Lockland
10. Fayetteville
11. Tri-County North
12. Cincinnati College Prep
13. Grove City Christian
14. Troy Christian
15. Sidney Lehman
16. Ridgemont
17. Twin Valley South
18. Cedarville
19. Southeastern Local
20. Mississinawa Valley
21. Manchester
22. Miami Valley Christian Academy

Coaches get together and vote for seeds next week. What do you think it should be?

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. New Bremen
4. St Henry
5. Riverside
6. Tri-Village
7. Ansonia
8. New Miami
9. Lockland
10. Fayetteville
11. Tri-County North
13. Grove City Christian
14. Troy Christian
15. Sidney Lehman
16. Ridgemont
17. Twin Valley South
18. Cedarville
19. Southeastern Local
20. Mississinawa Valley
21. Manchester
I actually think this looks pretty good. I think Tri County North could be a team to watch the next couple weeks. If they can knock off Covington this week they would play Ansonia in week 6 giving themselves a good opportunity to move up this seeding chart. At that point they would be 5-1 with only having lost to Fort Loramie. However, for now you have them in a good spot, and I don't see them beating Covington.

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. New Bremen
4. St Henry
5. Riverside
6. Tri-Village
7. Ansonia
8. New Miami
9. Lockland
10. Fayetteville
11. Tri-County North
13. Grove City Christian
14. Troy Christian
15. Sidney Lehman
16. Ridgemont
17. Twin Valley South
18. Cedarville
19. Southeastern Local
20. Mississinawa Valley
21. Manchester
this is.. very solid actually. but I see New Miami over Ansonia as well as Tri-Village as a top 5 team. I could see Cedarville moving up a few spots if they were to run the table these next two weeks against Catholic Central and Southeastern, which is very possible.

I think this looks accurate, but I wonder how the coaches will vote? Will they actually vote a 3-2 New Bremen team over some of the undefeated teams like New Miami or Tri-Village? How many byes will there be in this region?

I think this looks accurate, but I wonder how the coaches will vote? Will they actually vote a 3-2 New Bremen team over some of the undefeated teams like New Miami or Tri-Village? How many byes will there be in this region?
Should be 10 teams with a bye for a 22 team field.

This does look accurate, and I agree that after the Top 3, it goes south pretty quickly. I don't think St. Henry is all that strong, but being in the MAC, I would still put them at #4 against the rest. Marion Local, Fort Loramie, and New Bremen are significantly better than the rest of R28. Those are all state championship quality teams in my eyes.

Do they vote after week 5 or after week 6? That could change things up. If Tri Village loses 55-7 to Fort Loramie in week 6, I do think that a 3-2 OR 4-2 New Bremen could seed ahead of them. To me I kinda compare it to basketball when the coaches vote and you do see teams with slightly better records get seeded below a team with a couple more losses if that team played a much better schedule...

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. New Bremen
4. St Henry
5. Riverside
6. Tri-Village
7. Ansonia
8. New Miami
9. Lockland
10. Fayetteville
11. Tri-County North
13. Grove City Christian
14. Troy Christian
15. Sidney Lehman
16. Ridgemont
17. Twin Valley South
18. Cedarville
19. Southeastern Local
20. Mississinawa Valley
21. Manchester
Grove City Christian should be 20, Troy Christian a little higher.

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. New Bremen
4. St Henry
5. Riverside
6. Tri-Village
7. Ansonia
8. New Miami
9. Lockland
10. Fayetteville
11. Tri-County North
13. Grove City Christian
14. Troy Christian
15. Sidney Lehman
16. Ridgemont
17. Twin Valley South
18. Cedarville
19. Southeastern Local
20. Mississinawa Valley
21. Manchester

5-15 can be in any order. Any one of those teams could beat the other. Huge gap between 4 and 5 though.

I really think TCN and Tri Village would be the best and closest game in the CCC. With that being said I would rank TCN ahead because of the much tougher schedule TCN 5 TV 6 Ansonia 7 then New Miami. I hope Twin Valley South gets New Miami in the 1st round because I feel TVS would pull off a shocker.

With the shortened seasons, I think I would prefer to play in the first round rather than have a bye. Teams should be as healthy as ever having only played 6 season game. It would be a benefit to get another game under your belt and have consistency rather than sit a week. It won't affect the top teams as much as teams #9-#11. I would think the difference between teams 9-11 and 12-14 would be very small, so the teams that play could have a bit of an edge.

Last edited:
I’m just shaking my head at the “everyone gets in” idea OHSAA came up with. Too many schools having no clue what they’re getting themselves into. Case in point: the #6 vs #11 game in Region 28.

St Henry is going to win that game 70-0 and put multiple GCC players in the hospital in the process.