Trump's COVID 19 Failure

The government is functioning great considering the circumstances and the constant than attacks from within and from the media.
Everyone except a couple TDS patients has said Trump is doing great working with them. even Gavin Newsome (who has lawsuits againts Trump) can not seem to praise Trump enough on his actions.
He has to...trump is punishing the people who's govs are not showing appreciation. Why do you think he is praising him while suing him and going around him to organize state/national response.

He has to...trump is punishing the people who's govs are not showing appreciation. Why do you think he is praising him while suing him and going around him to organize state/national response.
Trump is punishing no one, he might give them crap if they start something but that is it. Trump is saving lives like no other president could.

The government is functioning great considering the circumstances and the constant attacks from within, along with the media hate.
Everyone except a couple TDS patients has said Trump is doing great working with them. Even Gavin Newsome (who has lawsuits againts Trump) can not seem to praise Trump enough on his actions.

Is Newsome in my cult now?
You guys are so delusional you actually think Gavin Newsom is sincere in his comments about Trump’s response.

I'm amazed at watching the blame game thrown back and forth, especially by the media. They glorify someone like Cuomo who probably has the worst statistics of any leader in the World while at the same time chastising Trump while America's numbers are mostly middle of the pack for death rates.

When this is all over, I think the only stat per country that will matter is how many people died due to the Coronavirus. But even that number is questionable with every country having their own interpretation on what counts and what doesn't.

When the final numbers come out, I suspect the United States overall numbers will be better than most of the World.

When the final numbers come out, I suspect the United States overall numbers will be better than most of the World.

The only numbers that matter are how many lives were saved, and what was the cost of saving them.

There is no way anyone with a brain will be able to say it was worth it.

Sounds like a great idea! Keep us posted on how well it goes lol.
I had a factory job as a kid. This one guy always bumped his head on the same valve when we would shortcut through a pump room on the way to the break area.
If they go down this path AGAIN and it distracts us from identifying and dealing with the REAL villians here then the democrat leadership is guilty of treason.

Beijing denied until January 20th that human to human transmission was occurring. Yet at the same time, Chinese officials and state-owned companies were urgently acquiring bulk medical supplies —especially personal protective equipment like masks and gloves — from Australia, Europe, and around the world. Put simply, Beijing hoarded the world’s life-saving resources while falsely claiming that people’s lives weren’t at risk.

The results have been tragic. China’s actions made other countries less able to contain coronavirus outbreaks. In some cases, those outbreaks were perhaps already underway but unknown, because China lied about the sickness’ spread. By that point, a pandemic was only a matter of time.

Sociopaths

Last edited:
Does it even occur to you that you may be in a cult? There is a reason one is called main stream media and the other Alt Right. What are your correct calls? PizzaGate? Seth Rich? Sandy Hook hoax

This is a fine example of just why you are so full of crap when you pretend that anyone who disagrees with your TDS propaganda BS is "alt right". I don't buy pizzagate or Sandy Hook as a hoax for one minute. The Seth Rich stuff is a bit sketchy.....

His realistic abandonment of TDS is going to keep him around another term.

The rest of your flotsam and jetsam will be gone when the Orange Tide crests Nov 4.

People can tolerate a bit of Trump bluster and political BS, especially if the other side specializes in a never-ending stream of insultingly exaggerated partisan lies that are always overreaching and nearly always leaves them looking like petty fools. Do you have enough going on between your ears to remember when the political axiom was, "When you go negative, you lose."? Trump's rope-a-dope is the exception. You'll always end up losing to him if you keep running this game the way you have the last 4 years. The disapproval of your behavior will be bringing back the House.

I agree with that. There are certainly people and entities out there that will dog Trump no matter what he does. However, there are also those that believe he is infallible.

Trump has made some very fallible mistakes along this way, such as knowing the threat and purposely sending mixed messages. I have said at length, once he started to listen to experts it was apparent his tune changed. Kudos to him because for him that is incredibly hard to do.

I also believe handing anything to Kushner is a big mistake. It is simply not his element.

I cannot say the same for DeWine, who has been around government his entire life, who understands how to make government work together, and also understands how to stay in front of a situation like this. His handling should be the playbook for states in the future IMO.
It's the playbook of panic and fear mongering.

This is leadership , Strong leadership

Thanks for finally learning how to paste a link properly, anyway. (y)

Real Republicans support Trump. Not because he's God king or whatever nonsense you spout but because he advances conservative policies. Real Republicans understand substance always trumps style.

Kristol is a NeoCon who wants permanent war, Trump favors limited engagement.

Boobs like ProV humping Bill Kristol's leg is arguably one of the funniest things about the Drumpf presidency.

Thanks for finally learning how to paste a link properly, anyway. (y)
The very first successful one after 2376 attempts, You got me . Yes I know any non EC post is all abut the individual poster and the rules are you must personally attack the poster , but what do you actually think of the article? Never mind you're too busy, can't spare the few minutes .

Last edited:
Boobs like ProV humping Bill Kristol's leg is arguably one of the funniest things about the Drumpf presidency.

Yes the thing that comes to mind about the Drumph presidency is laughter and humor . Nothing funny about what you claimed was humurous. No one else is laughing even other EC members. Oh Kristol is a conservative who has some common sense and knows Trump is a fraud and isn't a cult member, Damn that's funny

The very first successful one after 2376 attempts, You got me . Yes I know any non EC post is all abut the individual poster and the rules are you must personally attack the poster , what do you actually think of the article? Never mind you're too busy, can't spare the few minutes .

It read just like Jonathan Alter's previous 856 "Drumpf makes me cry" pieces. ?‍♂️

Heard on the news tonight that every person that has needed a ventilator in New York has received a ventilator. They also believe that they have enough ventilators that no one going forward will have to go without.

Amazing how many articles I've seen led with teasers that Doctors are making life or death decisions due to ventilator shortage. This is going to be one of those lies that people will tell about this outbreak for decades to come. The media's motto: "The truth is what we say it is."