Recent content by xXAviatorEliteXx

1. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

No one ignored it. No one should be complaining until it’s set in stone that they are staying… then let the usual commence.
  2. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

Ooo I hope they stay in d4 and keep pounding these smaller schools. What is being gained by that? Seriously let’s be real here. I said nothing about support because I know nothing about the community. You’d think they’d want to win at the highest level of competition but everyone has diff goals
  3. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

I’m not worried about these generational teams everyone is supposedly going on about. Does the Richmond hts situation seem weird? Yea .. but them moving to D1 would quiet the constant complaining. And winning 3 years in a row should be enough for anyone to realize they aren’t being challenged...
  4. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

This is a loser mentality imo. Take away OSHAA and their horrible system. There’s still a school and community who seemingly wants to pound their chest about beating what most would consider lower competition. If it was about being the best… they would take the option to opt for D1. It’s almost...
  5. xXAviatorEliteXx

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

Open enrollment but their transfer had to sit out and a few of their players in the past weren’t even from Cleveland. Yea totally legit
  6. xXAviatorEliteXx

I’m not one for participation trophies. People (not you) can’t scream get better or shut up when they are having to deal with schools that are allowed to openly recruit. I’d say have 4-5 divisions and when it’s time for playoffs, seperate public from private. I know everyone won’t agree with...
  7. xXAviatorEliteXx

So stvm just moved up on their own?
  8. xXAviatorEliteXx

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

You seem like a parent, coach or staff member honestly. I’m Not affiliated with the school or the district. My talents as a fan are ill suited to be involved in such matters. You seem to be rather upset by my takes about a school you have no ties to…odd behavior. The things I do know are common...
  9. xXAviatorEliteXx

Did oshaa stop the whole “if you win so many times you must move up” rule? That’s a legit question because I thought that’s what STVM had to do back in the day?
  10. xXAviatorEliteXx

Bold? Aside from the zurbrugg , and the Davis brothers… not really. Losing players to other schools, parents aren’t too happy with the play calling (football).. I mean everyone felt like the underachieved this past season.Do you know anything about are youth numbers or are you just assuming? I...
  11. xXAviatorEliteXx

Me being honest is bashing my Alma mater?compared to the schools listed.. we don’t have a rich tradition, our programs lack discipline, athletes can’t seem to stay out of their own way in some cases, numbers are low even for our “successful” programs. I got every home game and some away games...
  12. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

You barking up the wrong tree my boy
  13. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

What he said. But I’m sure you knew better anyways
  14. xXAviatorEliteXx

Who wins D4?

Only an idiot would call them underdogs. If we are gonna be anything, let’s be foreal here. Played a national schedule against top competition and you think they were underdogs against a few d4 schools from Ohio? The delusion is real
  15. xXAviatorEliteXx

Cuz they meant so much this year… especially the d4 title Let’s just keep telling teams to work harder and get better. That’s doing wonders right?