Vike16's latest activity

• Vike16
    Vike16 replied to the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball.
    Did not see the Princeton vs Hamilton game. But the stats looked like it was a pretty even match up other than rebounding and blocks...
  • Vike16
    Vike16 replied to the thread Daniels out @ Princeton.
    Is Mike Daniels the longest tendered coach at Princeton in the last 15 years. 4 years is a long time as a Princeton HC now a days
  • Vike16
    Vike16 reacted to mostchilly's post in the thread Princeton New coach with Like Like.
    I would like to thank Coach Mike Daniels as he has bought back winning and respectability to the Vikings program. Good luck in your new...
  • Vike16
    He shot 39.5% last year, pretty close to your 40% mark. This year is lower, but half his games got canceled. Give him a break
  • Vike16
    People say he is a shooter because he can hit 4 threes from 35 feet in a row on you. He definitely needs to work on shot selection and...
  • Vike16
    Vike16 reacted to cincyhoops's post in the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball with Like Like.
    Tough to say you can't see Mason beating Fairfield, considering they lost to Fairfield by 1 point during the season at Fairfield. And I...
  • Vike16
    Vike16 reacted to bigblue76's post in the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball with Like Like.
    As far as I know only one kid was cleared to play because his family just closed on a house (there are two boys that were in question)...
  • Vike16
    Vike16 reacted to GCPRO's post in the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball with Like Like.
    Hamilton's former AD Bill Stewart resigned, he was not fired. He also has been retired from another school district for a while now...
  • Vike16
    If true, they definitely jumped the ball on firing him. I don't think Hamilton will rehire the AD, but definitely should give him a good...
  • Vike16
    Vike16 reacted to 22222's post in the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball with Like Like.
    Does Hamilton rehire the AD as well , seems like they jump the ball on firing him
  • Vike16
    I think Fairfield had a really great game plan on Hardman. Logan Woods just face guarded him and took away his ability to get open off...
  • Vike16
    Vike16 reacted to CometCountry's post in the thread GMC 20-21 Basketball with Like Like.
    I can tell you the "honesty" on disclosing covid/tracing/pausing is not being done uniformly from school to school or even from county...
  • Vike16
    Trey Killens, Kelvin Turner or Nate Johnson for Player of the year
  • Vike16
    Hamilton playing with some fire after all that mess. My Vikings are playing better, but too many games in a week span. I still think LE...
  • Vike16
    Here's what I said in response to the transfer coming from Hawaii earlier this year-- "Bill Stewart is a new and very good AD at...