Recent content by Trailsendcustom

1. T

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Toledo public had 48,697 students in 1979. They hover around 20,000 today. There were 18,000 catholic school kids in 1979 in Lucas county. The six catholic high schools(Mccauley has since closed) at the time had 5,500 kids. Now the five catholic high schools have around 1900 kids. Even...
  2. T

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

I"m pretty sure they've recently beat N'Wood in baseball fairly regularly. Probably will again this year. In 2021 Stritch was crusing to a victory in football until their quarterback got hurt. Ended up losing by one. When was the last time N'wood had a realistic shot at beating Stritch in...
  3. T

Maumee Valley Country Day D4 Contender?????

I'm not sure they will win the TAAC. EC is going to be tough. Nobody will match up with Miles.
  4. T

Who? Is this the year they finally beat Stritch again? Maybe OH? They're not beating EC, MVCD or TC.
  5. T

So Northwood is the one that burned down the Holy Rosary gym and rocked the foundation of Sacred Heart? Man things are making sense now. Or was it Emmanuel? Now I'm confused.
  6. T

Those 25 point wins sure were nail biters I bet. Lol.
  7. T

A solid 3-19 :)
  8. T

2023 NWO Football

Yup, that was us, it's now over 50 years for the game in front of the school, the one on the east side is probably close to as old as ours. The only way you can play in ours is if you are related by blood or marriage. If you honked, I was the old guy in the 1978 Walter Payton jersey waving.
  9. T

DIII State Semifinal: Chardon vs. Toledo Central Catholic

Here is a current layout of the new football facility.
  10. T

Both teams seem to have this years rosters on their websites. https://fightingirishathletics.org/teams/3699514/boys/football/varsity/roster https://chardonathletics.org/main/teamroster/id/3767398/seasonId/4761993
  11. T

DCC was a very physical team as well. They had a couple D1 linemen, one offense and one DE. All that aside, their quarterback was named Bo Jackson so they had to be good. Beau Jackson has some D1 offers now.
  12. T

I'm surprised no one as mentioned the common opponent. I know teams improve during the season but Chardon gave up 50 points to Tiffin Columbian. TCC gave up 6 points on a pop pass. TCC held their district player of the year RB to 14 yards on 12 carries.
  13. T

Nope, he's probably out for the year. He's definitely going to be missed as a playmaker on defense. That being said, they've only allowed 6 points in two games since he was hurt.
  14. T

2023 NWO Football

The Mike Bath years if I remember right.
  15. T

2023 NWO Football

Belleville plays Southfield A&T in D1 De La Salle plays Muskegon in D2 Whiteford vs Ubly is a rematch from last year