1. ronnie mund

2020 Games You Are Watching

App St. @ Marshall UCF @ GT Miami @ Louisville Houston @ Baylor
  2. ronnie mund

What's going on in the world

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts
  3. ronnie mund

The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

I do respect your optimism. At least it looks like they're trying to put something together now. Just isn't working out yet.
  4. ronnie mund

3 winning seasons in 20 years and 2 playoff wins in the last 30 is probably why people give up on this franchise. They're horrendous.
  5. ronnie mund

Not officially, no.
  6. ronnie mund

Retailers Requiring Face Coverings

Please show me someone in this thread saying they are fake.
  7. ronnie mund

It's ironic because right now the Reds are playing like a bunch of fags. Pretty sure the homosexual gods have cursed the team. I'm an ally so I can say that.
  8. ronnie mund

Retailers Requiring Face Coverings

Don't expect people who get their news from the blaze to understand this.
  9. ronnie mund

Glad they took my advice and are tanking.
  10. ronnie mund

Failed war on drugs

Show me someone who has ever said that it would. I'd like you hear how you would tackle the drug problem. Should we continue on with the same policies, hoping that someday they will just magically work?
  11. ronnie mund

Failed war on drugs

I was mainly talking about just regular Joe's like the posters on this board, but I agree with everything you said here.
  12. ronnie mund

Failed war on drugs

On a serious note, I do wonder what it would take for people with their head in the sand to say "Hmm, you know what, maybe these policies aren't actually working."
  13. ronnie mund

Failed war on drugs

Idiotic. Pretty obvious that we just haven't gone after drugs hard enough. I say we ramp up what we've been doing for the last half century. That should take care of it.
  14. ronnie mund

One Person Shot to Death Amid Trump Caravan in Downtown Portland

No thanks, I'll let these morons do it to each other, then sit back and enjoy it. What's the context and how did the cops shoot them?
  15. ronnie mund

One Person Shot to Death Amid Trump Caravan in Downtown Portland

Yeah, not sure how the violence would help. The perception is that the rioters/looters are are cozy with Dems, which will push independents the other way.