Recent content by ronnie mund

1. ronnie mund

The Official 2022 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Anyone who financially supports this team for time TBD deserves to be shot into space. Organization is a disgrace.
  2. ronnie mund

2021-2022 General Discussion

Xavier sucking makes UC sucking way more tolerable. Hope they keep Steele.
  3. ronnie mund

2021 Cincinnati Bengals

How many threads have you made that have lasted 6+ years with 18,000+ posts and over 1 million views? Sounds like I'm doing just fine :cool:
  4. ronnie mund

2021 Cincinnati Bengals

This is good to hear. Not the part about you doing well but that my thread is still going strong. Probably the most successful thing I've accomplished in life.
  5. ronnie mund

2021 Cincinnati Bengals

You're not interested in a bunch of 60+ year olds basing all of their political opinions off of facebook memes?
  6. ronnie mund

2021 Cincinnati Bengals

Screen names. Did you come back to meet up with Pboy for a fight?
  7. ronnie mund

2021 Cincinnati Bengals

Not many, a few here and there. RIP in peace to the rest.
  8. ronnie mund

2021 Cincinnati Bengals

Bengals definitely should have drafted Sewell.
  9. ronnie mund

Notre Dame

Texas is very questionable as well. Haven't been relevant in 10+ years.
  10. ronnie mund

Notre Dame

It's certainly a low point when you have to brag about dominating two extremely mediocre programs.
  11. ronnie mund

Notre Dame

With nothing to show for it mind you. So I guess congrats. Says a lot when the best coach you've had in 30 years willingly bolts to Alabama/Saban's division.
  12. ronnie mund

Notre Dame

No major bowl win in 30 years is a systemic issue. We need to have a conversation about ND's blue blood status, as well as programs like Nebraska and Tennessee.
  13. ronnie mund

Notre Dame

Notre Dame now 0-8 in BCS/CFP games lol my parents still loved me the last time they won a major bowl game.
  14. ronnie mund

Bearcats baskteball

18/26 for Xavier. Just unbelievably embarrassing. There are still UC fans claiming that it's fine because this is Xavier's super bowl. F--- off with that bullsh-t. Start taking this rivalry seriously or we'll see another 18/26 from X.
  15. ronnie mund

Notre Dame: 20XX National Champions

I would hate to not have been old enough to remember my team's last national title.