Recent content by Redwing

1. Redwing

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

If you would've told me Hoban would hold Massillon to 120 yards of offense, I would've said their win probability was 99.99%. Just goes to show that a few self-inflicted mistakes can cost you big time in a game like that. Has to be so frustrating for those kids that the mistakes came on such...
  2. Redwing

I think that's because almost all the cameras were on the home side of the field.
  3. Redwing

Hoban D performance was shutout worthy, was a dropped punt snap away from doing the same. Both defenses were great, difference in the game was Massillon could execute a C/QB exchange, and Hoban inexplicably could not.
  4. Redwing

Took a bad snap and a dropped pass to get him the reprieve.
  5. Redwing

Kid did make a throw at the end that should've made him a school legend.
  6. Redwing

Man, a tough pill to swallow for that Hoban D to give up 7 to that team and lose. Hoban mistakes right to the very end gave it away. Then the QB finally makes a throw, and it's dropped. Congrats to Massillon, lady luck was due to shine on ya.
  7. Redwing

Completely unnecessary play, just keep running the ball at them.
  8. Redwing

Feels like Hoban's last shot. Do they have one, 40 yard penalty free drive in them?
  9. Redwing

Good lord, Hoban couldn't give Massillon any more help if they tried. Brutal.
  10. Redwing

Starting to feel bad for the Hoban D, a dozen seniors playing as well as you can against this QB, and your offense is just giving you no help. I wouldn't take #25 out of the game, it's your last HS football game, I'd ride him until I die.
  11. Redwing

They need to go back to the lineup they came out with on that first drive when they moved it right down the field. Maybe #25 Jones is being saved for the 2nd half because of all the defensive snaps he takes, but he's their best option vs this defense
  12. Redwing

Everything is way too condensed, and they haven't used their most talented guys on the outside enough in the playoffs. #11 and #0 need to get the ball on the edges, you have to beat this Massillon D with speed. Tyrrell needs to get his QB to relax, you can tell the kid's mind is moving too fast.
  13. Redwing

Owens' body language doesn't look great, he appears frustrated even with the lead.
  14. Redwing

Hoban's QB play a hot mess in week 16 again.
  15. Redwing

But he' still playing defense, so no clue why Tyrrell took him out on offense.