Recent content by NickLarkin4Prez

1. N

Paul McMillan IV

The kid was a 4.0 co-valedictorian with the option to play at an Ivy League School (Penn). For those attacking his dad, post your kid’s academic credentials on here. I would say dad did better than most in raising his child … bravo
  2. N

Ohio State Commit, George Washington III, Moving To Dayton For Senior Season

Who is the last senior you remember transferring into St. X? St. X even lost Paris Johnson for his senior year because they would not let him graduate early. Standard is the standard.
  3. N

Vertical Academy - Is this the next step in the evolution of AAU?

Giving up their high school education? Yea because what these schools are teaching these kids is so impactful. News flash, the public school system is broken around the entire country. In theory I get what you are saying, but most of these high schools are teaching people how to be a number in...
  4. N

Vertical Academy - Is this the next step in the evolution of AAU?

Mikey Williams is the 2nd highest paid NIL athlete in the country I believe. I think they said he is going to make 2.6 Million this year. You guys would have your kid pass up on 2.6 Million so they can play for the neighborhood school as a Junior? How did you all feel about Michael Phelps prep...
  5. N

Ohio’s top Freshman

Arness Lawson has looked real good to start his career at Pickerington North. Received an offer from Ohio University last week.
  6. N

Can't Miss Players This Season?

Sean Jones - Gahanna Lincoln
  7. N

2020 - 2021 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Season

Question. Why are people giving up on High School basketball because a kid does what is best for his development in his desired trade? What does he owe Canton McKinley? Here is a kid that already has high major D1 offers, and projects as of right now as a legit NBA Prospect. Why should he do...
  8. N

Cincinnati Open Jobs

I think Kenny Satterfield would’ve been more than qualified for the position even if he didn’t have a son. The guy is a former NBA Player.
  9. N

Cincinnati Open Jobs

wait you have a problem with a kid transferring to play for his dad? Wtf is wrong with you people.