Recent content by Madram02

1. M

Fargo results

Alex Griffith 285 is Galion I think you have him mixed With Julien Griffith from Pleasant.
  2. M

BWC Summer Duals July 9th

If any teams are interested i have a 130 and 140 that could fill a couple spots for this.
  3. M

Free agent contact info for USA OH State Freestyle Duals

182 Hunter Hutcheson 2022 Ohsaa 4th, 2023 Ohsaa 5th
  4. M

D2 Norwalk District

What are some matchups to keep your eyes on through the day? Turnbaugh v Gilmore Friday night is one i have circled.
  5. M

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Baldridge
  6. M

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Helmets ripped off at New Philly? Must’ve missed that one. Dirtiest thing I saw there was the last hit over the middle that cost a Ram WR the season and a broken arm while some kid was head hunting.
  7. M

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Without having stats my guess from each i've seen. In no order WH - Baldridge Mans - M. Bradley Ash - Truax Mad - Hutcheson NP - #24 (Not sure his name)
  8. M

Week 2: Freshman Football Scores

Mansfield Madison 34 Clear Fork 20
  9. M

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Ashland was 1-9 in 2000, 1-9 in 2001, Valintine was hired in 2002 they then went 6-4, 8-2, 7-3 from 2002-2004.
  10. M

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Mostly spot on! Without Goofball at the helm we left 3 wins easy on the table and everyone in the stadiums knew where blame was to lay…. He had no clue about game management and wasted so many TO or burnt time before using 1. It was embarrassing he was left in charge of any team!
  11. M

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Current principal at Lexington was the coach when this downward spiral began. Good ole boys club is taking its show on the road.
  12. M

Shooting scare during trip to State tournament

https://fox8.com/news/lake-county-high-school-van-fired-at-during-highway-shooting/?fbclid=IwAR0P5hBlGYxxMhn9iS_5KkS5_RSjAsa7EmFAX-Rfb9nJ24_Rq_tyqwDcNUw
  13. M

2022 B10 Pick'Em

125 lbs. 8. Patrick McKee (MINN) 133 lbs. 5. Dylan Ragusin (MICH) 141 lbs. 7. Dylan D’Emilio (OSU) 149 lbs. 1. Sammy Sasso (OSU) 157 lbs. 9. Bryce Hepner (OSU) 165 lbs. 10. Creighton Edsell (PSU) 174 lbs. 4. Michael Kemerer (IOWA) 184 lbs. 3. Kaleb Romero (OSU) 197 lbs. 2. Max Dean (PSU) 285...
  14. M

Dist. Tournament: DII - Norwalk

It doesn't look to
  15. M

You had asked about it in the post about Mansfield Madison scrimmage

You had asked about it in the post about Mansfield Madison scrimmage