jj150's latest activity

• jj150
    jj150 replied to the thread Who wins D4?.
    Question? What is the required number of years for “home grown”. By next year the core of RH will all have 4 years at same school.
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to OCEagle's post in the thread 2024 Olympic Team Trials with Like Like.
    I believe he is talking about this years NCAA tournament and Ramos not placing whereas last year he pinned Lee in the semis. Just a...
  • jj150
    Can’t like this comment enough. Transferring and coming from multiple elementary and jr high programs is only acceptable if you are...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to 1disciple's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    Seek help. This is becoming a weird fetish buddy.
  • jj150
    Nice, how much is a gallon of milk in each place?
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to spirit454's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    LCC has a CB# of 7. This could indicate 1 kid was not at the school prior to 9th grade. RH has a CB# of 21.
  • jj150
    lol, just like every player from Richmond has been “with/associated with” the school since grade school and earlier.. so all is good...
  • jj150
    Must be Russian disinformation then. I will call my old neighbor up and ask him how many miles he put on his old Toyota Tercel driving...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to Thavoice's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    Have a funny story RE LCC. Played them in a frosh Tourny, and as seniors as well Some.mom.kept the program from the frosh...
  • jj150
    lol they were not all from Delphos and just because they went there from van wert in 7th grade doesn’t make it better
  • jj150
    LCC they all homegrown? doesn’t OG have a Kalida kid or 2? Russia might be the closest to Hoosiers. Many people on here throwing stones...
  • jj150
    Question? When DSJ was a power in football, Were all those kids from Delphos? Heck were they all from 1 county? Kids wanted to go there...
  • jj150
    Thanks for the compliment, but your comment was a 14yr old boy getting hurt by a kid almost 20, I asked did the kid get hurt because he...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to bdhof's post in the thread 2024 NCAA Pick'Em with Like Like.
    Jesse Mendez taps the brakes on PSU
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to Bball216's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    ????? Huh. I have no dog in the fight with RH. But I do wish them and schools like Glenville (football) well solely because of the venom...