Recent content by FballFan91

1. F

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

Wonder is he is interested in being a HC again? Though I heard he is an assist at one of the Olentangy schools. That would be a good hire though for sure!
  2. F

Maybe I am wrong but as of right now, I think the biggest story line is Reynoldsburg. What are they doing? I dont think the job has been posted even. I heard they still are trying to hire an AD before they hire a new HFC. This goes much longer, all the schools in that area are going to start...
  3. F

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

I dont expect BL to win big games against IL or Shawnee. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are more competitive than what most people expect. Thats all. No conference Championships or anything crazy! lol.
  4. F

Cotner from Urbana applied to Bellefontaine? That's interesting. He is turning Urbana back into a solid team. They are putting up big nubmers and have 2 playoffs wins in the last 2 years I believe. They barely lost to Clinton Massie back in the 2022 playoffs in a high scoring game. Would be...
  5. F

I will take it no one has any info on the Tecumseh job? Did anyone even apply? lol. Any other news going on around the CBC? Football is not to far away!
  6. F

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Last big job left, maybe in all of Ohio. OCC school, but more CCS than OCC. They had some great teams under Buddy White, struggled lately. Could they get back to being relevant under the right leadership. This late in the off season though, would someone be willing to leave their current...
  7. F

I have been wondering the same thing about this? They have what, 6 weeks of school left. The new HC needs to get in there and start building relationships before summer kicks off. Maybe get more than 30 kids out this year!
  8. F

Wow ... wonder what happened there? Maybe Shawnee matched an Admin job that kept him there. Heard that is what happened at London with Cutler a few years ago. Best of luck to him and Bellefontaine.
  9. F

First guy that comes to mind for me ... The young coach at Northland, Ryan Sayers. He was at one of the Pickerington schools, pretty sure Pick North, so he has ties to that area. He has done great work there, winning seasons, city champs, and he is young and energetic, that should go over...
  10. F

Where you seeing this? Jonathan Alder was D4 last year, is London the next smallest school on that side of the CBC?
  11. F

I think these are the 2 OCC teams that I will really pay the most attention too! At WC, how big of a jump is the D7 to D1 going to be for their new HC? Most people will say, football is football. And that is true, but dealing with a large team and all the extras that come with that, could be...
  12. F

Hope these crazy storms stay far enough away from Indian Lake. Seems like it is going to be bad in Central and Western Ohio.
  13. F

Yeah, saw some pics of it on Facebook. Pretty bad! Heard that emergency services from surrounding areas were heading there to help. Sad when a town has to deal with this.
  14. F

Anyone know whats going on out in New Carlisle? Did they fill that HC job yet ... or again?
  15. F

I dont think it is to late, there are plenty of teams out there looking for a HC right now. Back during Covid, didnt Graham hire Taynor in like mid-April?