cardzfan1234's latest activity

• cardzfan1234
    cardzfan1234 replied to the thread NEO DI Districts (East).
    What would be even more awesome is if those two were playing in a regional final rubber match in a non-COVID year. Place would be...
  • cardzfan1234
    Over the past 13 seasons, Mentor has played in 11 district finals. All but one of those finals were against Brush or Solon. Mentor is...
  • cardzfan1234
    The four district finals leading to the Twinsburg (Region 2) regional: Medina vs Cleveland Heights Mentor vs Solon McKinley vs Hoover...
  • cardzfan1234
    cardzfan1234 replied to the thread BRUSH ARC.
    I’m all for having a little fun. But I don’t support what he was doing. He was going out of his way to trash a couple of high school...
  • cardzfan1234
    cardzfan1234 replied to the thread BRUSH ARC.
    He mainly had one agenda. He hated Babe Kwasniak and wanted to make him look back and enjoy every second of his bitter ending. Secondly...
  • cardzfan1234
    D-1: 16 Top Seeds who goes down 1st Newark takes out Thomas Worthington seed 9 Clv.Heights (66 / 53) over seed 4 Shaker Hgts. 01...
  • cardzfan1234
    cardzfan1234 reacted to Pile Driver's post in the thread Ohio Mr. Basketball 20-21 with Like Like.
    After last night’s game...I’m a believer!!! That kid is special.
  • cardzfan1234
    I misread the attached Tweet. Thanks for pointing that out. I thought from the beginning that the most logical thing was that Mason...
    • 43E28CF0-FE93-489C-A4CE-E5AECA2886A1.jpeg
  • cardzfan1234
    cardzfan1234 replied to the thread Dover Tornadoes Basketball.
    Respect to Dover tonight. They played Mentor hard all night. Didn't resort to trying to play a zone as a lot of the overmatched teams...
  • cardzfan1234
    Strange game. Jackson had zero (yes zero) points in the 2nd quarter. Brush scored just 4 points in the 3rd quarter. If you shutout a...
  • cardzfan1234
    Mentor requires the paid subscriptions from NFHS Network. And don’t expect any announcers. Matt Goul tweeted out a list of stream...
  • cardzfan1234
    Jackson has Brush tomorrow, a very tough matchup. They are the only NEO #1 seed in danger of losing. The other five should advance
  • cardzfan1234
    District 1 has two excellent matchups, both are rematches from close regular season games. Green/Hoover is a conference matchups, and...
  • cardzfan1234
    Back in 2003, Mentor did play LeBron's SVSM team during the regular season. That one was a beatdown. It is a shame to be on the small...
  • cardzfan1234
    The 2003 team was the most dominant. But the offense, while high powered against the mediocre teams, wasn't nearly as polished compared...