Recent content by Ancient21

1. A

Division 3 Region 11 playoff discussion

Anyone know if BC vs BW is being streamed live on tv/ radio?
  2. A

I been watching BW. #6 the linebacker looks like a game changer on defense. BC will definitely have their hands full. How was desales able to pull off the win?
  3. A

BC will be visiting team. The visitors bleachers are not big and do not sit high. Jackson’s stadium was one of the best high school stadiums I’ve seen.
  4. A

Bloom Carroll vs Bishop Watterson predictions? also Granville vs Bellfontaine predictions?
  5. A

interesting point Watty Also good luck to all teams tonight. Bishop Watterson defeats Miami Trace Bloom Carroll defeats Jackson Bellfontaine defeats London Tri Valley defeats Granville
  6. A

Of course BW loves that site. If BW vs BC rematch takes place week 13. Karl rd is not the best selection as a “neutral site”. It is literally 11 min apart from BW and DeSales. Questioning why that would even make sense as a neutral site? If the crew from the Cleveland ave lost control, then...
  7. A

A life raft due to the fact it kept BC alive and continue the final drive. yes a foul is a foul. Region 11 is very exciting this year. I watched the desales vs BW game in full. Talk about excitement. Does Desales have the secret to beating BW?
  8. A

Bringing back memories watty. Yes the PI was a life raft.
  9. A

That would be a great game BW vs London. But remember BC will sneak by Jackson and BW will have to pass through BC before London gets their rematch. I’m sure BW wants blood also after last years week 14 BC vs BW game.
  10. A

My guess is the refs finally put a stop to (Hamilton twp) offensive line. They appeared to be lining offsides every play.
  11. A

BC has an air attack that may cause Jackson issues. I watched western brown game. I’ve also noticed Jackson blitz heavy. This game comes down at the line of scrimmage. And coaches making the right adjustments. A Turnover could be detrimental.
  12. A

Absolutely. Hamilton twp falls apart. Can Miami Trace get a win in the eagles nest?
  13. A

Bloom Carroll vs Jackson. Round 2. Any thoughts on how this plays out?