Recent content by 305NoTomato

1. 3

Thoughts on the Newton Falls job?

Awesome thank you for the help. You love to see that.
  2. 3

It means a lot to alumni so he will do everything he can. Best of luck to the new coach.
  3. 3

Yes. I wonder how many local programs have alumni leading the way? Williams at McDonald? Pavlansky at Poland?
  4. 3

Excellent. It’s always good to have an alumni lead a program.
  5. 3

Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

Garfield brings everyone back and is on the best decade run in school history?
  6. 3

URSULINE & CARDINAL MOONEY IN 2023?

D6 enrollment but competitive balance puts them in 5.
  7. 3

Southeast to MVAC

Could they do a South Range and play up in a local league out that way? Or you still thinking Mahoning Valley?
  8. 3

Southeast to MVAC

Where do you think Mogadore ends up?
  9. 3

MVAC Scarlet Tier

Because Champion gives zero cares whether their team goes 0-10 or 4-6. Football is not important there.
  10. 3

URSULINE & CARDINAL MOONEY IN 2023?

They lost some nice pieces up front in Tino and Garlock. But they have a stud coming back in Dewey Heard. 270 pound nose tackle that will be a sophomore. He’s unblockable at times. Their O will come down to how they decide to use the Flowers kid. If he is a Q, then the Q run game will be at the...
  11. 3

Excellent. Prop him up, surround him with good assistants, mentor him, and have his back for a full 4 year cycle to see what happens. I feel this is a good situation.
  12. 3

MVAC Scarlet Tier

Absolutely agree.
  13. 3

MVAC Scarlet Tier

Listen buddy, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I would love to see Mogadore in a bigger, more sustainable league. But we both know that’s now how conference realignment works. It’s based on competition first, then enrollment. Why would half those schools take on Mogadore, when they know they...
  14. 3

MVAC Scarlet Tier

Crestview to Southeast sounds like a haul.
  15. 3

MVAC Scarlet Tier

Because nobody wants to inherit Mogadore. Waterloo, JM, NF, and WR would not want that.