Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

I don’t like Biden … I wish he wouldn’t run again … and by biggest fear is a vote for Biden is really a vote for Harris … and if the Republicans put up almost any one but Trump I would vote for them … right now my only two choices are vote for Biden or don’t vote for either … and I am leaning towards the latter.

PS … that still doesn’t change that Trump did ask about injecting disinfectant
He didn't ask about injecting disinfectant, he asked if the medical community could develop something like that and he certainly didn't tell anyone to inject or ingest anything.

It's a relatively mild virus for the overwhelming vast majority of the population from day 1...but congrats I guess.
His vitamin D levels and general blood/respiratory health probably had more to do with his personal severity of Covid symptoms, but some people tell themselves whatever they must in to move on, forgive, and forget.

Serial chump Democrat useful idiots gonna serial chump Democrat useful idiot. 🤷‍♂️

Well, doctors did prescribe it for COVID. Would you take it if your doctor prescribed it for you for COVID?

Honestly, I would hope i did not have a doctor who would do that. Far fewer doctors prescribed it than those who did not. Some probably prescribe it simply because the patient requested/demanded it. In human version, it’s not harmful and the cow dewormer version probably won’t kill your unless one takes far too much of it.

To each their own. If I begin to grow a 3rd ear because I took the Covid vaccine or died because I did not want ivermectin- that’s 100% on me. If one takes ivermectin and it didn’t have any effect on Covid or if they begin to drool everyone they drive by a freshly cut golf course because they took cow dewormer - that’s on them.

Honestly, I would hope i did not have a doctor who would do that. Far fewer doctors prescribed it than those who did not. Some probably prescribe it simply because the patient requested/demanded it. In human version, it’s not harmful and the cow dewormer version probably won’t kill your unless one takes far too much of it.

To each their own. If I begin to grow a 3rd ear because I took the Covid vaccine or died because I did not want ivermectin- that’s 100% on me. If one takes ivermectin and it didn’t have any effect on Covid or if they begin to drool everyone they drive by a freshly cut golf course because they took cow dewormer - that’s on them.
So you would have second guessed your doctor during the height of the pandemic based on things you saw on Twitter about cow dewormer? Lol. Ok.

He didn't ask about injecting disinfectant, he asked if the medical community could develop something like that and he certainly didn't tell anyone to inject or ingest anything.
Did you watch the video?

… “then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute one minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uh, BY INJECTION or or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs …. so it’ll be interesting to check”

to me the words IS THERE A WAY … is asking and by saying BY INJECTION … kinda does sound like asking about injecting disinfectant … but I am not in a cult … so what do I do.

Did you watch the video?

… “then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute one minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uh, BY INJECTION or or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs …. so it’ll be interesting to check”

to me the words IS THERE A WAY … is asking and by saying BY INJECTION … kinda does sound like asking about injecting disinfectant … but I am not in a cult … so what do I do.

Are you sure? You seem to be struggling with basic comprehension which would suggest something is clouding your ability to look at this with common sense.

Did you watch the video?

The whole quote:

TRUMP: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.
You hacks always leave that part out.

And we're in a cult.

So you would have second guessed your doctor during the height of the pandemic based on things you saw on Twitter about cow dewormer? Lol. Ok.

If he was suggesting to take cow dewormer - yea.

I am not on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, X . The closest social media thing I do is Yappi Debate Forum.

The other part they ignore is "something like that" which a rational person comprehends as talking about something else entirely.
By injection OR something like that … which rational people understand mean either A or B … not just B

You guys are just trying to find stupid ways to deny what he said … cult like behavior!

The other part they ignore is "something like that" which a rational person comprehends as talking about something else entirely.
They also ignore the fact that he is looking at the gentleman who just left the lectern and is ASKING HIM A F---ING QUESTION. The QUESTION is directed at him. It is not a directive to the general population to go out and inject bleach. It is a QUESTION asking if that's something that is possible or can be looked into.

Reactions: y2h
You guys are amazingly …. stupid … IT’S ON VIDEO … watch yourself … only cult members can continuously deny something everyone saw.

I may be stupid but at least I know how to punctuate properly lol

And I didn't vote for Trump so no cult member here. Only a moron would watch that press conference and translate what was actually said as "inject disinfectant." Congrats!

If he was suggesting to take cow dewormer - yea.

I am not on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, X . The closest social media thing I do is Yappi Debate Forum.
Quit deflecting. If the doctor prescribed you ivermectin back in 2020 would you have taken it?

It's a simple question.

What? … how that change the fact that he asked about injecting disinfectant? … who else would inject disinfectant?
He ASKED. He didn't tell people to do that. The more you post the more you show everyone you're part of the TDS cult.

People self administer drugs all the time including by injection. I am surprised you just now heard of this.

Aren’t you the one who writes Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump…….multiple times in some responses?

Irrational and unable to think falls on both sides. Those that simply see it in one side and not the other is a perfect example of one being irrational.
You wade into these waters and can't swim. You haven't even looked into Ivermectin. Start the Google process. Lmao

What? … how that change the fact that he asked about injecting disinfectant? … who else would inject disinfectant?
If someone listened to that, considered it, and then injected disinfectant and died, well that's good. I'm relieved that they are out of the gene pool.

I may be stupid but at least I know how to punctuate properly lol

And I didn't vote for Trump so no cult member here. Only a moron would watch that press conference and translate what was actually said as "inject disinfectant." Congrats!
I think he's a high school history/sociology teacher, so......

I thought I did answer it, absolutely not.

Again, I would quit seeing a doctor who would have suggested it.
But you're looking at it in hindsight and not answering honestly. You call the doc with symptoms of COVID in 2020 and he/she prescribed ivermectin....you're going to call it cow dewormer and pass? I call BS. Especially after you lined up for multiple, experimental "vaccines" recommended by the same doctor? Lol. Ok

You mean ivermectin (human version) being prescribed and used to treat head lice, scabies, worms - if I had any of those ailments and a doctor prescribed ivermectin (human version) to me, I’d be 100% fine with taking it.

I am fortunate to be on no prescribed medication. I am not a fan of taking a pill for any/every ailment I may have. If I feel a cold coming on, I drink two glasses of orange juice, it usually works for me. I don’t know if it’s the OJ working or is it mind over matter - if one thinks it helps then it can often actually help you.

But would I take ivermectin (human or cow dewormer version) to treat/prevent Covid because of some posters on Yappi - absolutely not.
Like I said educate yourself on this topic. It has nothing to do with left versus right and everything to do with you and your family's health.

This seems like as good a place as any to share a wonderful discovery of mine! For all you arthritis sufferers, try this!

I've been using it for several years and I've yet to grow a tale! Awesome under a pair of gloves this stuff works for temporary relief of pain and swelling! You will thank me!

But you're looking at it in hindsight and not answering honestly. You call the doc with symptoms of COVID in 2020 and he/she prescribed ivermectin....you're going to call it cow dewormer and pass? I call BS. Especially after you lined up for multiple, experimental "vaccines" recommended by the same doctor? Lol. Ok

Absolutely not would I taken Ivermectin for Covid. How many doctors were/are prescribing ivermectin for Covid? Plus/minus 5%?

Yes, I have more far more faith in a FDA approved vaccine than I do in a few nutty doctors.