2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Seems to be a hard hitting SS. Hopefully frees up Minkah to play his position more naturally as a ballhawk.

I know there's temptation to go after Boyd but I think they'd be better off going under the radar after someone like DJ Chark and drafting a WR. Spend the money on the OL.
Might be the first time you are right in this thread.

The Steelers are currently $15.8 mil under the cap not including the QB Russel Wilson, S Deshon Elliott and DT Montavius Adams signings. Thus the Steelers should still have about $10 mil in cap space.

I think free agent WR Tyler Boyd seems like an obvious choice for the Steelers if he’s willing to do a reasonable deal. Mike Williams will be too expensive plus he’s hurt a lot and has similar skills to Pickens. Hunter Renfro was recently cut and should be cheap but can he still play? Ideally this would be the time Chase Claypool steps in to be the next guy but we all know how his career went south.

The Steelers 1st pick is looking more & more like the Oregon Center providing he’s still available at 20. A lot of quality WR’s in this draft and I’d think the Steelers take at least one. I liked how in 2010 the Steelers took Emanuel Sanders in the 3rd and Antonio Brown in the 6th. Both obviously made the roster but Cower made them try out each week to see who was going to be the punt returner. The winner started and the loser was inactive for the week.

Dang now we need a backup. Will they use the 3rd round pick they received from the Eagles or sign a vet? Who’s left? I assume Khan has a plan. Edit: Wentz, Dobbs, Jimmy G., Duck?
With Arthur in the building, Tannehill would be a safe bet. Who doesn't want two 35-year-old QBs.

Steelers get two quarterbacks for absolutely nothing. are now the prohibitive favorites in the AFC North.
Favorites? Doubt it

However...if things go right Khan may have pulled off the biggest heist in professional sports in the modern era.

RW for 1.5 mil and fields for practically nothing. Short term and potential long term starter.
I think JF can be a very good QB. Both are improvements from what we've had here since 2018ish.

This obviously was in the works and a reason why KP was shipped to shitadelphia.

Favorites? Doubt it

However...if things go right Khan may have pulled off the biggest heist in professional sports in the modern era.

RW for 1.5 mil and fields for practically nothing. Short term and potential long term starter.
I think JF can be a very good QB. Both are improvements from what we've had here since 2018ish.

This obviously was in the works and a reason why KP was shipped to shitadelphia.
Buckeye to the rescue for the Stealers. Hate to root against Fields, this sucks.

Steelers get two quarterbacks for absolutely nothing. are now the prohibitive favorites in the AFC North.

The two prohibitive co-favorites are Baltimore & Cincinnati because of their qb play. I believe between the Ravens/Bengals whose qb stays the healthiest will win the AFC North. I think the Steelers will finish 2nd, the Ravens/Bengals 3rd and the Browns will finish 4th.

The best ability is availablity.

Which QB has played the most games the last two years out of the four current AFC North QBs.

Hint: it rhymes with wussell rilson

The two prohibitive co-favorites are Baltimore & Cincinnati because of their qb play. I believe between the Ravens/Bengals whose qb stays the healthiest will win the AFC North. I think the Steelers will finish 2nd, the Ravens/Bengals 3rd and the Browns will finish 4th.
You must predict an injury to Burrow or Lamar, or your pick of the Steelers at 2 makes no sense if you believe the Ravens and Bengals are the favorites?

You must predict an injury to Burrow or Lamar, or your pick of the Steelers at 2 makes no sense if you believe the Ravens and Bengals are the favorites?
I don’t know where the Steelers will end up but given history an injury to either Jackson or Burrow is likely. Depends on the length of the injury. I also don’t think there is a large gap in talent between any of these 4 teams. Injuries and to some degree luck will decide the division winner.

You figured it out, I believe one of the two will miss a couple of games.
* 2 of the last 5 seasons Jackson has missed 4 games
* 2 of the last 4 seasons Burrow has missed at least 4 games

The Ravens has lost 3 oline to free agency and the Bengals lost their RT.

Fields is not a good quarterback, it was a complete waste to bring him in. His issues are mental and not something that can be fixed, unfortunately. they'll be drafting a QB again pretty soon. This is turning into a Browns-like circus.