White girl beaten by black girl...will not fully recover. Where's Al?

Wow that was painful to watch/listen.
Beastly, even.

That was an animal, filled with hate and destruction. Likely irretrievable, and a candidate for an extreme "late term abortion". It will probably be decided that we'll have to permit her to murder someone else, just to be 100% sure who she really is, though.

It would be on the news cycle 24/7 if the races of the girls were reversed. EVERYONE knows this. EVERYONE should agree that it's shameful and wrong. The only silver lining is that the white folks probably aren't going to riot in cities across the country and burn the school/city to the ground.

The fact that the professional race-baiters in this country aren't saying anything about this incident is the best possible proof that their intentions are utterly self-serving and evil. It would be the PERFECT time for supporters of blacks in America to make public statements condemning this attack in the strongest possible terms and pointing out that THIS is not the answer. THIS is why they are viewed the way they are in this country and it's purposeful acts like THIS that prevent them from getting any real traction in discussing their agendas in any meaningful way.

Instead, all I see are articles about how the black lesbians in the WNBA are going to drive Caitlin Clark out of their league once she's drafted because she's a hetero, white Christian girl and will never represent the face of "their" game.

She should be tried as an adult. That was just brutal. Imagine if that was your daughter.
This is where I’m deficient in law knowledge. The Missouri AG says she should be tried as an adult. Is that not his choice to make or it that solely up to whichever judge is hearing the case?

This is where I’m deficient in law knowledge. The Missouri AG says she should be tried as an adult. Is that not his choice to make or it that solely up to whichever judge is hearing the case?
I would think whichever DA has jurisdiction would make the call?????

It would be on the news cycle 24/7 if the races of the girls were reversed. EVERYONE knows this. EVERYONE should agree that it's shameful and wrong. The only silver lining is that the white folks probably aren't going to riot in cities across the country and burn the school/city to the ground.

The fact that the professional race-baiters in this country aren't saying anything about this incident is the best possible proof that their intentions are utterly self-serving and evil. It would be the PERFECT time for supporters of blacks in America to make public statements condemning this attack in the strongest possible terms and pointing out that THIS is not the answer. THIS is why they are viewed the way they are in this country and it's purposeful acts like THIS that prevent them from getting any real traction in discussing their agendas in any meaningful way.

Instead, all I see are articles about how the black lesbians in the WNBA are going to drive Caitlin Clark out of their league once she's drafted because she's a hetero, white Christian girl and will never represent the face of "their" game.
Do you know why this is? Because there is 0 doubt that justice will be appropriately served in this case.

I agree that people in the same population generally should condemn their own, but ONLY in cases where the common thread is something that the group chooses to share (Gun owners condemning irresponsible gun owners, Christians condemning those who use their religion to weaponize, etc.) Why does the black community need to take ownership of this act?

Outstanding truth bomb.

I was a naive dope that thought BHO would help race relations in America. I should have known by his subtle turn early on, after Jesse Jackson was caught threatening young Obama's testicles on a hot mic, that Obama would never do the right thing. Those old race-baiters still hold the keys to "black cred", and nothing matters more to the Magic Negro than being Black Man Number One in America. His early talk about personal responsibility in the urban/black community suckered me in, and I was not really reading deeply before I retired.

I really hope that we can return race relations to where they were in the 80's and early 90's, at least in NEO. Everything was far better then, here.

Why does the black community need to take ownership of this act?

I agree. The remainder of the black population didn’t partake in this act. Just like the current white population didn’t partake in slavery. Funny how whites are still being accused of racism because of slavery though.

Reactions: y2h
I agree. The remainder of the black population didn’t partake in this act. Just like the current white population didn’t partake in slavery. Funny how whites are still being accused of racism because of slavery though.
Somehow as a white person, I've gone my whole life without such accusations. Maybe it's a you problem.