2024 Massillon Tigers

Isn’t there a glenville thread? Lol

Why aren’t y’all worried about beating Avon this year instead of a team that’s likely not on your schedule

I didn’t address his accomplishments including being undefeated against your Tigers? S/O to Mother Theresa. Is he an underachieving track coach as well? In your opinion if a P4 Head Coach had time for one stop in NEO would he go see Ginn or Massillon?
lol one game? This is a football thread and I’m talking about his FOOTBALL coaching during the time they were D1 and had more talent than anyone else yet didn’t have a whole lot of success other than like 2 years

lol one game? This is a football thread and I’m talking about his FOOTBALL coaching during the time they were D1 and had more talent than anyone else yet didn’t have a whole lot of success other than like 2 years
I didn’t know the stipulations you placed on the conversation. And it can be more than one game. But catch you next time.

Ok, enough with this goof. (So much for our "protected thread")

Was wondering if Cam Lynch is still on the team. Not sure how much (if any) action he saw last season but I don't remember seeing him out there. Injured?

Which brings me to LoQuan Young and Max Tanner. They're on a couple of rosters for next season but weren't on the team last year, anyone know if they're ACTUALLY on the team or is this just a carry over from last year's preseason roster?

And finally, which sophomore to be do you think will (possibly) start or at least see a lot of minutes.

Braylon Gamble S/WR 5'11" 170
Deontay Malone. CB/WR 5'11" 163
Gio Jackson FS/WR 6'3" 173
Marcus Garner DT/T 6'1" 263
Savior Owens LB/RB 5'10" 185
Other

Was wondering if Cam Lynch is still on the team. Not sure how much (if any) action he saw last season but I don't remember seeing him out there. Injured?

Which brings me to LoQuan Young and Max Tanner. They're on a couple of rosters for next season but weren't on the team last year, anyone know if they're ACTUALLY on the team or is this just a carry over from last year's preseason roster?

And finally, which sophomore to be do you think will (possibly) start or at least see a lot of minutes.

Other
The only thing that is certain is that any returning skill player that doesn’t put in work this offseason is going to get his spot taken real quick

The only thing that is certain is that any returning skill player that doesn’t put in work this offseason is going to get his spot taken real quick

Side note... After a 2-year hiatus, I'll be resuming my old role as the main writer for www.wghfootball.com. Part of my coverage will include indepth analysis on Harding's opponents.

Here is an example of my work. It included several Tigers, which has helped me gain a solid Massillon following on social media...

I'm doing something similar this year, but it will be even better.

Other
FYI. Lo’Quan is on the Tiger Indoor Track & Field team. Hudl, which has been recently updated, has included these 3 on the 2024 Tiger football roster. However, this is only March.🤷🏻‍♂️

FYI. Lo’Quan is on the Tiger Indoor Track & Field team. Hudl, which has been recently updated, has included these 3 on the Tiger football roster. However, this is only March.🤷🏻‍♂️
Yep, things are always subject to change but those kids are on the team as of now which means they are attending workouts at least

Other
I can see Savior and Braylon both getting a lot of reps. Excelled on the freshman team.

LMAO “off the field stuff aside” so let’s not count the hundreds of kids that’s helped get opportunities for. I think he’s one of the most successful coaches in OHSAA history. Two state championships, a runner up and another regional championship. Not only has his players earned tens of millions of dollars for college, there are countless players from opposing teams that were spotted while we were being scouted. And he’s undefeated against Massillon… And doesn’t duck anyone. And he’s built the second best youth program in the country. And we haven’t even brought track into the conversation. So what’s your definition of underachieving?
Isn't it 2 runner ups
09 and 13