Cavs 2023-24

Love Donovan. Much respect for Joker. Giannis is a stud. But sorry to them and everyone else. Luka is MVP. The game is so easy for him.

So..I am not sure if some of you are blind? Learning disabled?🤔…”starters” go down 20-14…rotations start and the Cavs chip away…AND build a 15 point lead with Niang, Okoro and Levert..Starters return and we are only up 4 🙄…This has to be front office pressure…JB has to see what is happening…darling Mobley shot two horrible corner 3’s..watching Garland and Irving guard each other was like watching a sissy slap fest…I would trade Mobley for a bag of bbq chips and a sixer of IPA….so…just stop with that nonsense.
Mobley has been told to shoot 3’s. The team was told pregame to jack up 3’s tonight…at least 40 attempts. They went 20/40.

Love Donovan. Much respect for Joker. Giannis is a stud. But sorry to them and everyone else. Luka is MVP. The game is so easy for him.
I think Luka is great … but how many times is he allowed to changed his pivot foot … back in my day that was traveling … one time last night he change his pivot foot twice … I guess that is a ‘crab walk’ … take as many steps as you want on your way to the basket.

That was as crazy a comeback as I can remember. Strus was ridiculous in the 4th quarter. And then the refs ignore Garland getting tackled with 9 seconds left, and it looked like a loss. Unreal finish.

PS. Luka is unmatched.

I think Luka is great … but how many times is he allowed to changed his pivot foot … back in my day that was traveling … one time last night he change his pivot foot twice … I guess that is a ‘crab walk’ … take as many steps as you want on your way to the basket.
There is no traveling in the NBA. They get as many steps as they want.

Allen’s a dipshyt. Up three with 12 seconds left and he fouls DeRozan behind the three point line. WTF? They better win this one. On to the second OT.

Nice game for Allen. Someone must have told him he was facing the Knicks tonight. Vucevic pretty much used Allen as his own personal glory hole tonight.

Why is Kyrie picking now to apparently try to save face, acknowledge mistakes, and try to save face for those in CLE this week? Makes one wonder if he is looking to come back and have a retirement team. Also noticed he was first to hug cavs after the shot the other night while other Mavs left.

He will always own a moment we won't ever forget. I just wish he hadn't lost his mind because that team would have possibly won multiple titles til he started the blow up.

Mitchell took 13 shots in 44 minutes…we aren’t beating anyone if his usage is that low. Garland had a decent game (on offense) but it keeps the ball out of Mitchell’s hands…Don can give you 40 at the drop of a hat..Garland can’t….

I would trade Mobley for a bag of bbq chips and a sixer of IPA….so…just stop with that nonsense.
I'd rather have the 16/10 per game that Mobley gives, and enjoyed the 25/13 last night with 4 blocks. You prefer junk food, that's fine. We can disagree. But the kid is an asset on the team, not sure why you dislike him.

Reactions: y2h
Fire jb today.
Clown. Did JB tell Allen to foul Derozen at the end there?

It's like you have no idea about athletes and sports. Tough emotional win the night before against a strong team. Road game the next night is a tough ask, and the guys looked sluggish. It happens a lot in sports. Figure it out. The answer is not always "fire the coach". Especially when the team is playing well. Clown.

I get that it was a back to back and those are tough, but 74-39. I can't get over that rebounding disparity. That's just gutless.

So the disrespect, at least from me, stops today. To what degree? I’m not sure, but the Cavaliers have been absolutely hooping this season and are somehow not well regarded as actual contenders. That needs to change

The biggest issue is the past. Cleveland was so thoroughly dominated by the Knicks in last year’s first round that the stench has lingered through now. Nobody wants to be fooled by the Cavs again

For anyone talking about title contenders, the Cavs belong in the conversation.

So the disrespect, at least from me, stops today. To what degree? I’m not sure, but the Cavaliers have been absolutely hooping this season and are somehow not well regarded as actual contenders. That needs to change

The biggest issue is the past. Cleveland was so thoroughly dominated by the Knicks in last year’s first round that the stench has lingered through now. Nobody wants to be fooled by the Cavs again

For anyone talking about title contenders, the Cavs belong in the conversation.

If they were truly a solid contender nobody would need to be convinced. No, sorry. Until they do something in the playoffs to prove they are really a contender most will just either doubt them based on last year, or take a hopeful wait and see approach. That’s all they’ve earned, so far.

This seems just like your "Fire Tito because I love Ryan Merritt..." tirade. Get a grip.
The guy played in a total of 41 games in 3 years coming into this season, has a hot week or two and is now in the pantheon of Cleveland legends like Ryan Merritt, Cedi Osman, Jordan Maybin, Colin Sexton and Denzel Ward!

The guy played in a total of 41 games in 3 years coming into this season, has a hot week or two and is now in the pantheon of Cleveland legends like Ryan Merritt, Cedi Osman, Jordan Maybin, Colin Sexton and Denzel Ward!
In Brian’s defense, JB isn’t great at rotations and that inbound play he called late against the Mavs was criminally bad. But we all know, and even JB knows, a first round playoff exit means no JB next year.

In Brian’s defense, JB isn’t great at rotations and that inbound play he called late against the Mavs was criminally bad. But we all know, and even JB knows, a first round playoff exit means no JB next year.
Agreed, JB falls in and out love with players pretty fast. Just the opposite of brian who is always faithful to his favorites. I certainly expected the rotation to expand a little with this stretch just to help save some legs.

Agreed, JB falls in and out love with players pretty fast. Just the opposite of brian who is always faithful to his favorites. I certainly expected the rotation to expand a little with this stretch just to help save some legs.
Brian is still hoping JB can work Lauri into the rotation.

A key stretch coming up for the Cavs. The Pistons tonight; they have decided to start playing a little better and will not just roll over. They played the Knicks tough in NYC and Cade Cunningham has really picked up his game. After that they get a rested but reeling Knicks team at home, they desperately want to show the Cavs last year was no fluke even with a some key guys out. Followed by back to back home games against Conference leaders in Boston & Minnesota.

I'd rather have the 16/10 per game that Mobley gives, and enjoyed the 25/13 last night with 4 blocks. You prefer junk food, that's fine. We can disagree. But the kid is an asset on the team, not sure why you dislike him.
Yep…25 and 13 in a loss..we can keep him but he is not a starter…hasn’t improved much in 3 years…fine around the rim but in no way a 4 in today’s game. He is taking minutes from guys that can shoot the basketball. Shooting is what makes the NBA go round. Deep dive the stats and games…wins and losses when he starts…then come back. Is the goal to actually win a title? Or just homer for our draft picks?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h