LeBron Doesn't Appreciate our Country

Now instead of know ? Thanks again NYP . The furthest to the right editorial section of any newspaper in the United States . Pretty cool go to source for the unbiased truth

Good God, man.

I mean, I think it's a bad look on Lebron, too. But dude, you need to lighten up.
He’s an angry wolverine this guy . The anger never dissipates. It’s unrelenting and has no limits. He talks about this athlete and other public figures as if they actually did him wrong . Personally. Policy disagreements obvious objections to certain unfit people holding the highest office in the land is kind of normal if it interests you . But this guy is foaming at the mouth . Daily . Hourly . All day every day . I feel for the guy

Now instead of know ? Thanks again NYP . The furthest to the right editorial section of any newspaper in the United States . Pretty cool go to source for the unbiased truth
Yes the word you wanted was "now" not "know". What is The Atlantic's stance on this? Or maybe Steve Schmidt weighed in? 😂 :cry:

But this guy is foaming at the mouth . Daily . Hourly . All day every day . I feel for the guy
Pun Reaction GIF

Don’t watch it . But I do know the NYP is the most right wing biased editorial section of any newspaper in the country and has been for years . Easy to see why it’s a go to source here
Because it makes you cry? It doesn't give you the anti Trump talking points? LOL, poor Harriet. #NYPisbiased. Give me Joy Reid!!!!!!

Ruh Roh. Harry has me on full ignore now. Just wanted to stop in and wish him a Happy Holiday season, but now I can not even reply to his posts? Will not even let me like his posts. This is very upsetting to me. Please Harry lets bury the hatchet once and for all.

Ruh Roh. Harry has me on full ignore now. Just wanted to stop in and wish him a Happy Holiday season, but now I can not even reply to his posts? Will not even let me like his posts. This is very upsetting to me. Please Harry lets bury the hatchet once and for all.
Really? He's an evil genius? I'd be surprised at this turn of events as the guy can't put a coherent sentence together.

Have done nothing to you . Let you like my posts ? Again I have no use for you but haven’t done a thing to you or put you on ignore . I don’t know you . Or care to . GAL

So he's been a jerkoff for many years.

Causing a distraction during the National Anthem is quite the stir. Get there ahead of time and take your seat. Who gives a rip about a "massive stir" in the crowd during warm-ups? And still doesn't excuse his lack of remaining standing during the game.

I'm sure hundreds of people were walking around in that arena during the anthem. Only one had a camera on him, because there's nowhere that LeBron goes where there's not a camera.

He sat down for five seconds when he placed his bags down and stood back up. It's a free country, deal with it.

Honestly, some of you guys have become worse cancel culture warriors than the most histrionic and menopausal Hillary supporters. You're being led around by the nose by media charlatans and there has been a marked decline in the discourse here since the beginning of this year.
He didn't stand up to take part in the anthem, so that's pushing propaganda you are accusing others of partaking in.

Still doesn’t address why he's walking out at that time either. he made the conscious decision to walk to his seat at that time.

He’s an angry wolverine this guy . The anger never dissipates. It’s unrelenting and has no limits. He talks about this athlete and other public figures as if they actually did him wrong . Personally. Policy disagreements obvious objections to certain unfit people holding the highest office in the land is kind of normal if it interests you . But this guy is foaming at the mouth . Daily . Hourly . All day every day . I feel for the guy
projection noted

carry on