Georgia Football

LCL

I'm not generalizing the entire Georgia football team, but there is something to be said about their star players recent actions. Even staff members recent actions. You cannot put the blame entirely on Kirby Smart. These are "grown ups" and not high schoolers. But, their recent actions do reflect their program and have serious complications.

I'm not generalizing the entire Georgia football team, but there is something to be said about their star players recent actions. Even staff members recent actions. You cannot put the blame entirely on Kirby Smart. These are "grown ups" and not high schoolers. But, their recent actions do reflect their program and have serious complications.

What happened to the age ole adage, that kids will be kids? Does that only apply to COLUMBUS, OHIO? FIRST of all, most of these infractions were committed, however ill advised, by ADULTS! Did you not act the fool in high school and beyond? You sound JUST like the AJC. (Atlanta Urinal Constipation fish wrapper) which appears to have a specific agenda to trash UGA football. I even had a firsthand account of their underhandedness, while being interviewed as an apparent expert on SOWEGA prep football. All they are about is stretching the truth, and cherry-picking comments to fit their agenda, for the purpose of sensationalism. In a thirty minute phone interview. The reporter took nearly EVERYTHING I stated out of context, in an attempt to shed a bad light on one of the most fertile, per capita areas of the country, for top tier talent.

HELL, MOST of you boys can't even handle your own kids, much less trying to wetnurse EIGHTY-FIVE in the case of UGA Football. And don't forget the felony rape charges bestowed upon a prospective FIRST ROUNDER during the 2021 season. He was one of our premier pass rushers, gone after the Florida game in MIDSEASON. Why don't we address the common denominator for most of these lil tykes, the elephant in the room, as it were. Many of whom are from disadvantaged environments, attempting to sow their oats. And UGA only takes the creme de la creme, both athletically and with regards to character. What does THAT tell you about the kids in the REST of the programs in the NCAA, who attempt to BUY their talent? LOOKS as though they may just have more media and law enforcement looking the other way, in their particular areas.

And as an aside, to my knowledge, only ONE of these charges are considered more than misdemeanors. And that was issued in 2021. And his lil misadventures cost him tens of millions of future dollars in the NFL, and a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ring.

Last edited:
What happened to the age ole adage, that kids will be kids? Does that only apply to COLUMBUS, OHIO? FIRST of all, most of these infractions were committed, however ill advised, by ADULTS! Did you not act the fool in high school and beyond?
Sure, but not to my knowledge did I get a team mate killed while drag racing. There's a fine line between "boys will be boys" and "boys will be men." Somewhere along the line the latter isn't being reinforced enough. I don't blame Kirby for what happened, nor should he be, but this still is a reflection of the program that should be addressed by Kirby. The spotlight always shines brighter on college football athletics, and especially if youv'e had the kind of success UGA has. Now comes the tough part, how to handle this spotlight appropriately.

Sure, but not to my knowledge did I get a team mate killed while drag racing. There's a fine line between "boys will be boys" and "boys will be men." Somewhere along the line the latter isn't being reinforced enough. I don't blame Kirby for what happened, nor should he be, but this still is a reflection of the program that should be addressed by Kirby. The spotlight always shines brighter on college football athletics, and especially if youv'e had the kind of success UGA has. Now comes the tough part, how to handle this spotlight appropriately.
SOOOO, you know for a FACT that Jalen was involved in drag racing? To my knowledge, he hasn't been charged with ANY felony. If what transpired WAS such. I would think that he would be currently incarcerated by the Clarke County Sheriff's Department. But HEY, let's not let FACTS get in the way of a good story.

If it is to be addressed, as you say. WHAT, EXACTLY, would you have he and the program do? With the exception of Master Stetson going bonkers in a drunken stupor in Dallas, this is a cultural thing, and always has been. Our coach at Colquitt use to wetnurse his lil tykes 24/7/365, EXCEPT during the GHSA mandated 'dead week'. He kept many of his players out of harm's way, by taking them out of violent environments, and even housing them on his own palatial estate. BUT during THAT week, no supervision, for whatever reason, is allowed. ANYWHO, during the Spring of 2015, our rising All American RB and a bunch of his bros. Felt behooved to break into a citizen of Norman Park home in Colquitt County, to borrow a quantity of rifles and handguns from this fellow's collection. And during the proceedings, the owner was subsequently shot in the leg, and bled out on the way to the hospital. And thus, the end of a promising career at the college and possibly pro level. Had they had proper supervision, chances are that this homeowner would still be alive. And the RB would have no doubt gone on to stardom on our 2015 National Championship team.

I ask you, was THIS ALSO a reflection upon the Colquitt County program?

SOOOO, you know for a FACT that Jalen was involved in drag racing? To my knowledge, he hasn't been charged with ANY felony. If what transpired WAS such. I would think that he would be currently incarcerated by the Clarke County Sheriff's Department. But HEY, let's not let FACTS get in the way of a good story.

Pretty sure that answer the question as to whether he was drag racing or not. Despite only be charged with a possible misdeamenor, Jalen will still have to live with fact that two people within the program lost their lives because of their cumulative actions. Could very well have been Jalen that tragically lost his life. Kirby's a smart guy, (not an oxymoron) he knows there are some things within his program, and he will address them.
...Our coach at Colquitt use to wetnurse his lil tykes 24/7/365, EXCEPT during the GHSA mandated 'dead week'. He kept many of his players out of harm's way, by taking them out of violent environments, and even housing them on his own palatial estate.
Not sure if too many parents would view having their son stay at the coach's "palatial estate" without apprehension. I understand there is good intention, but living with your coach kind of crosses a lot boundaries.

If this NFL thing don't work out. They're practicing for NASCAR as an avocation! And if you diss ONE, you diss ALL. Because EVERYBODY at UGA is a STAR, or they wouldn't be there!

It is being reported that Jalen Carter came in 9 lbs over his combine weight and couldn't complete his pro day workout. Talk about a dude peeing away some $s....

Pretty sure that answer the question as to whether he was drag racing or not. Despite only be charged with a possible misdeamenor, Jalen will still have to live with fact that two people within the program lost their lives because of their cumulative actions. Could very well have been Jalen that tragically lost his life. Kirby's a smart guy, (not an oxymoron) he knows there are some things within his program, and he will address them.

Not sure if too many parents would view having their son stay at the coach's "palatial estate" without apprehension. I understand there is good intention, but living with your coach kind of crosses a lot boundaries.
Living with the coach until issues were addressed, (in his guest house) were the order of the day. And on occasion, the 'PARENT' WAS the issue. Other times, it was the local bros which the aforementioned parent couldn't control around their son.

At this writing, gang participation has become a real thing in Georgia. As I'm certain is the case throughout many parts of America. And it will continue to flourish, until the bull is taken by the horns, so to speak, and the issue is solved. And the avalanche of new participants coming across OUR Southern border, only exacerbates the issues, exponentially. In a sentence, many of these kids owe their freedoms and their futures, to the greatest coach in America. I ask you, how many coaches do YOU know, who would have taken a hands-on approach to these issues? I PERSONALLY, know not MANY!

It is being reported that Jalen Carter came in 9 lbs over his combine weight and couldn't complete his pro day workout. Talk about a dude peeing away some $s....
WELL, I GUESS we'll soon see if that makes a difference in the draft.

SOOO, JAIL

SOOOO, JAIL is YOUR alternative? Because outside influences are a killer sometimes, on the highways and byways of Georgia. As I'm sure is the case elsewhere in these United States. Many of these kids are tempted to do things that are normally out of their norm. A stabilizing home environment is the most viable alternative in this situation. We're not talking about in your state, where the alternatives are endless. Colquitt County, among others in rural Georgia, are geographic areas where there are 45,000 or fewer population, for counties of 900 sq. miles or more. These smaller communities often attempt to ban together, to rectify an issue. In this case, Coach Propst was the most appropriate, most willing, and most capable to help in this situation.

Haters gonna hate. Look, these things happen at every program in the country, you hear about it from Georgia because they are the champs. At Bowling Green, Kent State and Miami of Ohio, you're not going to hear about it.

Haters gonna hate. Look, these things happen at every program in the country, you hear about it from Georgia because they are the champs. At Bowling Green, Kent State and Miami of Ohio, you're not going to hear about it.
This is a great take, no one wants to see teams they are not fans of succeed. I've seen it for at least half of my life. No one is talking about what people do at YSU or KSU. But, they will talk about the National Champions. I do not like UGA, but this is the truth.

This stuff and bags of cash has been happening at UGA and all SEC schools (except Vandy and maybe UF) for years. Just coming to light at UGA because they are finally winning. Saban is just very good at keeping "issues" under the rug or spinning situations like the current bammy player who got arrested and Saban made himself look like a disciplinarian (compared to the bball coach).

No, it doesn't. Give ex. instead of generalizations. BIG Ten, PAC 12, even yukky ND this stuff rarely ever happens.

APARRENTLY, since he is about to be a FIRST rounder in the NFL Draft. THEY musta thought that the allegations were blown out of proportion as well!

No, it doesn't. Give ex. instead of generalizations. BIG Ten, PAC 12, even yukky ND this stuff rarely ever happens.
LOOK, you need to examine the WHOLE story, before you pass judgement! Were they WISE decisions? OH, HELL NO! But were they fairly reasonable? Given the circumstances, POSSIBLY!

Let's just take Stetson's situation for example, since I know it better than the others! He's TWENTY-FIVE FRICKEN YEARS OLD, for Gosh sakes! EVERY waking minute of his adult existence, he's been told he's TOO SHORT, he's TOO SLOW, his arm strength is SUBpar, he SHOULD be playing for SLIPPERY ROCK, instead of UGA, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! SOOOOOO, he goes to Texas to train for the combine. And out of frustration, he gets SHEEEEAAAATFACED in a bar, and can't find his motel room at TCU! :giggle: AND THEN, some sober cowpokes call the frickin constables, to put a sock in his frustrated mouf. IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when he is being arraigned, he commences to tell them how he will out shined Bryce Young, which HE DID! And how HE is an INCH TALLER than that same dude! GO FIGURE! And they called THAT, resisting incarceration. MEN WILL be MEN! Something about having TESTOSTERONE AND PERSERVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APARRENTLY, since he is about to be a FIRST rounder in the NFL Draft. THEY musta thought that the allegations were blown out of proportion as well!
He's probably top-2 in talent in this draft along with Will Anderson. He'd probably have to shoot somebody in the town square to fall out of the first round.

Must not be any THERE, THERE, or they would have been suspended. SO, there's THAT!

He's probably top-2 in talent in this draft along with Will Anderson. He'd probably have to shoot somebody in the town square to fall out of the first round.
Are you insinuating that the NFL looks the other way, regarding wayward lads who are draft eligible? You DO realize that he is from the mean skreets of Broward County, FLAAAAAWDA?

And MOST of THOSE schools SUCK! Dancing is a contact sport, football is a COLLISON sport. If it's choir boys you require, don't look for um at a UGA BLOODY TUESDAY practice. Am I condoning their behavior? On HELL no, but it IS what it is.

They were merely practicing for the INDY 500.

Last edited:
Yeah, at last count, he'd pissed away the #1 pick to just TOP TEN first round.

Will Anderson is an OVERRATED JOKE! Kirby passed on him coming out of high school, in Dutchtown, GEORGIA! He had four next level guys in the fold, already. We played Anderson TWICE, and he had ZERO SACKS! Course that first rounder from MEEECHIGAN was a joke as WELL, when the UGA OL BEEEEEOOTCH slapped him in the semis in 2021.

Simply put. If you give a kid who has been walking all his life, a LAMBORGHINI. You get SPEEDING TICKETS, or WORSE!

Have you seen the new T Shirts in Eastern Pennsylvania? They're titled PHILLY DAWGS in GREEN!

Is the Georgia football program OUT OF CONTROL?? Another super-speeder incident coupled with FAILURE TO APPEAR!

I smell a football death penalty in the future!