Super Bowl Predictions and Discussion

I just get the feeling the NFL is very happy with Mahomes winning another SB. There was a thread about the NFL being fixed and how the refs have the power to impact a game. This will certainly fan the flames for those who believe the NFL picks winners.

I just get the feeling the NFL is very happy with Mahomes winning another SB. There was a thread about the NFL being fixed and how the refs have the power to impact a game. This will certainly fan the flames for those who believe the NFL picks winners.
Not fixed don't be stupid.

Zebras just suck at all levels, i have seen it in H.S., college (OSU vs Clemson) and NFL.

There are basic principles. I've watched the Zebras break those rules 2 games in a row for Chiefs. Didn't really care who won the game really. But who is everyone talking about? Let the players determine the winner.