Bath Seeking New Head Football Coach

Will the Bath Administration admit they screwed up and rehire Reindel? He had good numbers playing for him and had the program headed in the right direction in my opinion.

5-5 with the best class in decades and then an immediate drop to 0-10 and totally uncompetitive is the right direction? I know things have gotten bad at Bath but wow.

5-5 with the best class in decades and then an immediate drop to 0-10 and totally uncompetitive is the right direction? I know things have gotten bad at Bath but wow.
They will never get better in that league. They just do not have the athletes any more and the school enrollment is dropping big time. He had over 50 kids at the beginning of the year so they kids must have thought things were going good. They were very young last year and it showed.

Will the Bath Administration admit they screwed up and rehire Reindel? He had good numbers playing for him and had the program headed in the right direction in my opinion.

How is cancelling JV games because of low numbers and combining 7th/8th grade teams because of low numbers lead you to say he was improving numbers? 🤣

How is cancelling JV games because of low numbers and combining 7th/8th grade teams because of low numbers lead you to say he was improving numbers? 🤣
Pry similar to the numbers another coach on this board that struggled in the WBL (near and dear to this conversation) and also had trouble with jv numbers. As you know, playing young guys up at key positions leads to three things. Injuries/Older kids quitting because they are not the key cogs/losing (which increases both of the other two).

Now: Was RR developing talent? Was BM? Was BG?
Only one of those men had a winning season as a HC at Bath. So tough to tell.
Maybe it's a Lima thing? Seems they are all unable to string winning seasons together?

E15E3B48-B092-42A1-AF4E-2412C87D10E8.jpeg