Jim Harbaugh

Interesting phrasing in the university president's statement that amounted to he informed AD Warde Manuel that Harbaugh would be returning, i.e. the university president is communicating/negotiating with Harbaugh instead of the AD.

Unbelievable that a guy with degrees from Vanderbilt and Stanford would do something dumb enough on university property/on their network qualifying as a "computer access crime" that university police would legitimately investigate.

Pause for a moment and reflect on all of the dumb and/or illegal things an average undergrad is doing on a university's network without being flagged or visited.

Unbelievable that a guy with degrees from Vanderbilt and Stanford would do something dumb enough on university property/on their network qualifying as a "computer access crime" that university police would legitimately investigate.

Pause for a moment and reflect on all of the dumb and/or illegal things an average undergrad is doing on a university's network without being flagged or visited.
chris remake GIF

Interesting phrasing in the university president's statement that amounted to he informed AD Warde Manuel that Harbaugh would be returning, i.e. the university president is communicating/negotiating with Harbaugh instead of the AD.
Yep! Michigan finally has a president who literally loves sports and fights FOR the athletic Dept rather like OSU and is a tad closer to the Regents than the AD is.
GO BLUE!

what do you want? 5-6 more consecutive Michigan Victories? You are a real piece of work!
LOL!!!

Why Jim Harbaugh’s return to Michigan is the best thing that could have happened for Ohio State football​

Yep! Michigan finally has a president who literally loves sports and fights FOR the athletic Dept rather like OSU and is a tad closer to the Regents than the AD is.
GO BLUE!
I can't speculate on Manuel's "philosophy" regarding running their department, but I have doubts he fully respects who leads the apple cart among their few dozen sports. Harbaugh does not seem to be a priority to him in spite of totally turning around the direction of their biggest money maker, the football program. With men's basketball, I've had some question marks about his handling/management of the various flare up with Juwan Howard.

President Ono seems to get it. Manuel seems to be either clueless or ego driven. Maybe both.

I can't speculate on Manuel's "philosophy" regarding running their department, but I have doubts he fully respects who leads the apple cart among their few dozen sports. Harbaugh does not seem to be a priority to him in spite of totally turning around the direction of their biggest money maker, the football program. With men's basketball, I've had some question marks about his handling/management of the various flare up with Juwan Howard.

President Ono seems to get it. Manuel seems to be either clueless or ego driven. Maybe both.
I think it’s the latter and JH is the one who recommended him in the first place for the job. He seems almost too placid but time will tell.

Harbaugh won't go to an NFL team until they give him total control, and that's not how the NFL is set-up anymore. But the second he gets that unicorn offer, he gone.

Glad you guys know so much about JH. Remember, he’s 59 and I look for him to retire around age 65. Of course, I don’t know anymore than you fellas.