Western Buckeye League 2022

Wapak hasn't found that nut ever, though.
Jealous of? Winning a state finals game? Sure, who wouldn't be. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.. But living in windmill village, playing at that dump of a stadium? No thanks. We have a community and program like no other. Our time is coming, just wait.

Moron

i watched van wert and wapak play and van wert was easily the best team in the wbl last season they just didnt beat wapak one game
and youre welcome wapak losers, because we gave you frye your program is no longer a doormat in the league
maybe one day youll make it to the final four?
WOW someone is sad calling us losers how has the BO era worked out for you its working out pretty good for us.

i watched van wert and wapak play and van wert was easily the best team in the wbl last season they just didnt beat wapak one game
and youre welcome wapak losers, because we gave you frye your program is no longer a doormat in the league
maybe one day youll make it to the final four?
One more thing Frye helped turn the corner but last time I checked Moyer has won or tied for the WBL title his entire career while frye left your program and it was the worst in the history of st marys football so dont be so dependant on the Frye's

Well this thread has turned into a dumpster fire. Real mature, productive dialogue happening here.
Cat GIF

I'm out this thread has turned childish and part of it was me I apologize and will not comment any further van wert is a fine program and I am friends with the frye's so I'm out

So Wapak makes people want to totally leave the planet? Damn. lol

Anyway, see everyone in the 2023 thread. Sorry for my role in this one getting out of hand. Instead of ignoring the child from the beginning I took the time to respond like an idiot.
Lol u idiot :ROFLMAO:

I can add to this; MAC > WBL with all those bigger schools. 🤔 Now you all look like dipsticks!
I think the WBL is better top to bottom in almost every sport but football and girls basketball and volleyball. The WBL would dominate in

1)Baseball
2) Basketball (boys)
3) wrestling
4) Soccer (boys and girls)
5) Basketball (boys)
6) Track (boys and girls)

Don’t even attempt to compare track and CC. Most of the best athletes play soccer in the fall. If you look at times and field events it’s not really that close. Minster would not win a WBL meet year in and year out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the WBL is better top to bottom in almost every sport but football and girls basketball and volleyball. The WBL would dominate in

1)Baseball
2) Basketball (boys)
3) wrestling
5) Basketball (boys)
7 CC ( boys and girls)

Don’t even attempt to compare track and CC. If you look at times it’s not really that close. Minster would not win a WBL meet.
I did and you would be wrong esp. in girl's track and cc.

I did and you would be wrong esp. in girl's track and cc.
Had that conversation one time with a MAC parent. As I said, take a look at the times posted on the paper. Big difference between D2 and D3 in track. There is a reason Minster never participates in a dual meet with the WBL teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had that conversation one time with a MAC parent. As I said, take a look at the times posted on the paper. Big difference between D2 and D4 in track. There is a reason Minster never participates in a dual meet with the WBL teams.
Looked on Baums page. Minster won the girls MAC XC last year all their top 5 runners were below 20 mins., OG won the girls WBL XC title with only 2 girls breaking 21 min. Top 5 runners for each team score. There are sports that WBL is better than the MAC but girls XC is not one of them.

Looked on Baums page. Minster won the girls MAC XC last year all their top 5 runners were below 20 mins., OG won the girls WBL XC title with only 2 girls breaking 21 min. Top 5 runners for each team score. There are sports that WBL is better than the MAC but girls XC is not one of them.
What were the District times? And I specifically said track and you took one year.

1)Baseball
2) Basketball (boys)
3) wrestling
5) Basketball (boys)
7 CC ( boys and girls)

Don’t even attempt to compare track and CC. If you look at times it’s not really that close. Minster would not win a WBL meet.
I'm only talking football. Don't care enough about the other sports. MAC doesn't really wrestle, and that would maybe be the only other sport I'd bother in high school sports to be more than a casual observant.

In the 2022 track conference track meets, the MAC girls had faster times/better jumps, throws, etc... in the:
100-meter hurdles
100-meter dash
4x2 relay
1600-meter run (mile)
4x1 relay
400-meter dash
300-meter hurdles
200-meter dash
4x4 relay
long jump
shot put

The MAC boys had faster times/better jumps, throws, etc... in the:
110-meter hurdles
1600-meter run (mile)
4x1 relay
3200-meter run (two-mile)
high jump
discus

so, by looking at times...it sure looks like the MAC competes pretty well, some might even call it "close". Also, for some of the times, the winner of the WBL meet would have finished 3rd or 4th in the MAC meet.