“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What's next? Marrying animals?" WTF.
I guess you're not progressive enough. Tell that to the Z crowd. You can find them on Twitter. What is you line in the sand? XX and XY is something you don't support. You don't support monogamous relationships. You push every norm. Are you against Z ?

I guess you're not progressive enough. Tell that to the Z crowd. You can find them on Twitter. What is you line in the sand? XX and XY is something you don't support. You don't support monogamous relationships. You push every norm. Are you against Z ?
I support whatever consensual relationships a person chooses to have. That does not mean comparing gay marriage and marriage with animals. Does your old lady know what a deviant you are?

They said the same thing with same-sex marriage btw. I remember actual posters on here saying it would lead to adults marrying children and adults marrying animals
if children are mature enough to decide they are a different gender and recieve life altering treatment in fulfillment of that desire then why can't they choose sexual partners at any age?

We aren't as far away from adults banging children being mainstreamed as you think.

if children are mature enough to decide they are a different gender and recieve life altering treatment in fulfillment of that desire then why can't they choose sexual partners at any age?

We aren't as far away from adults banging children being mainstreamed as you think.
What life altering treatment are you talking about?

It's all a part of sexual perversion. I'm serious when I include animals. Where does the sexual perversion stop?

LGBTQZ it's just another letter

So one person does that and they get ridiculed (and rightfully so). You assume they speak for that group of people

Yet there are far right crazies with podcasts saying garbage like this, but they don't speak for all people on the right, correct?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I had a realization today, while getting my haircut. It was early in the morning and the only thing on the TV was the Big 10 network showing a replay of a women’s hockey game. The exciting smack of the puck occasionally drowned out by the four proud grandmothers in attendance, one of who has been unwavering since falling asleep partly through the first period.

The announcer sounded bored calling the game. It was a 2-2 tie when suddenly a loose puck turns into a break away for Golden Gopher Laila Edwards. As I listened to the announcer fight back the depression from three divorces, masterfully calling the action for a team he supports as it gets him from child support to child support payment, I realized he didn’t see the potential before him.

The potential that, as Laila strives to inch the Gophers out ahead, a young, gender dysphoriaed Niklas (now Nikki) Kronwall could one day share the ice with Laila. Fueled by the doubts, years of confusion finally abetted, and the modest contribution of 23 years of testosterone fueled bone and muscle structure would catch young Laila and Kronwall her through a plexiglass pane and into the 6th row in an explosion of femininity and progress.

Afterwards, as the brain swelling came down and Laila could be liberated from the ventilator and any lingering thoughts of bigotry, she could reflect as she came to and look forward to learning how to walk again and the promise of a puréed diet for 6-12 months and equality for all the left behind athletes whose potential we could finally realize freed from the constraints of social norms.

There are now 97 identified Genders,

Here's Your Comprehensive Gender Identity List, As Defined By Psychologists And Sex Experts​

Everyone ok with this ?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
So one person does that and they get ridiculed (and rightfully so). You assume they speak for that group of people

Yet there are far right crazies with podcasts saying garbage like this, but they don't speak for all people on the right, correct?

Only one? You're kidding right? Z is real, just pick a twitter Z and follow. You get to pick what is normal? Marrying an animal isn't normal. 20 years ago a man playing a woman's sport wasn't normal. Today many wish to make it the norm. Men playing woman's sports. Z is coming. Lgbtq and Z I'll bet a German Shepherd is the first to tie the knot.

Gen Z? Sure. I support the youth of our country. I just hope your generation dies off quick enough to improver things in my lifetime.
Hey dummy LGBTQ AND Z Read all the article. It's what's your supporting.

The Prime Minister of Canada believes in 2 spirits

Hey dummy LGBTQ AND Z Read all the article. It's what's your supporting.
Russian/Putin stooge.

Who's redefining what is normal? XX and YY are undeniably. A marriage is between a man and a woman. Most sports are categorized XX and XY. It's all so simple. If you don’t believe this, I'm sure you will have no problem with animal marriage.

What's your point?

I hope that’s a joke. Otherwise, I would beat that guy to near death. I don’t tolerate people who hurt animals.
You believe the veil hurt Mac?

How about those folks who put silly sweaters on their pet? You going to beat them near to death too?

Who's redefining what is normal? XX and YY are undeniably. A marriage is between a man and a woman. Most sports are categorized XX and XY. It's all so simple. If you don’t believe this, I'm sure you will have no problem with animal marriage.
What a grotesque statement. Seek help.

Why are you equating two consenting human beings getting married to humans marrying animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.