“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are a lying propagandist who claims it's only a couple of people then changes the subject when a couple of people per year turns into thousands per year. In almost every aspect of the culture wars this is how you frauds fight. Finally the right is on to your games.

We hav learned that you have to draw a line and hold it. Anything else will result in a complete surrender.
It's like when the gay issue was front and center 20 years ago and it was brought up what a slippery slope there was to sexual deviency being promoted and being met with oh your a bigot, your a conspiracy theorist.

Well here we are with the transgender community stomping around demanding they be mainstreamed and given preferential treatment.

Anyone with common sense knows where this is going. The pedos will be next. "OH you are a bigot, a conspiracy theorist" if children are mature enough to decide they are a different gender and recieve life altering treatment in fulfillment of that desire then why can't they choose sexual partners at any age?

He is still pouting from when I caught him in a massive series of lies. In case you have not noticed, his posts are usually huge piles of BS interconnected with repeated statements of self adulation. See todays post about being so smart his classmates were worried that he ruined the curve. He is the type where his entire ecosystem tolerates him because they dont really have another choice. If you have not noticed already, just hang out and see for yourself.
Interesting...that's what people say about your posts 🤔

Could you be any more melodramatic? It's like reading a teenager's Xanga.

For all your belly-aching toward the so-called "war on God", you'd think religious people would, you know, at some point hang up the persecution of those that are "other". That's why young people are leaving religion and your church attendance is drying up. No one wants to associate with people who thinks like this.

So what that non-traditional relationships exist. You want a traditional marriage? Have one. But a happy, faithful, gay marriage does not invalidate yours, so chill out and let people coexist. Any threat you see to marriage and family values is far from unique to "the left". Plenty of infidelity and abuse among conservative families too.

Animals can't consent, genius.
It's drying up because it's boring to a generation raised on smartphones and video games.

It's like when the gay issue was front and center 20 years ago and it was brought up what a slippery slope there was to sexual deviency being promoted and being met with oh your a bigot, your a conspiracy theorist.

Well here we are with the transgender community stomping around demanding they be mainstreamed and given preferential treatment.

Anyone with common sense knows where this is going. The pedos will be next. "OH you are a bigot, a conspiracy theorist" if children are mature enough to decide they are a different gender and recieve life altering treatment in fulfillment of that desire then why can't they choose sexual partners at any age?
And demanding that biological males, with all their obvious advantages, be allowed to participate in women's athletics is a clear case of wanting preferential treatment.

They've played the "what are you worried about it doesn't affect you" or "it's very rare" cards over and over again. And we've been dumb enough to fall for it over and over again. And it's not just about morality consider how much the left has warped the original concepts and intent of affirmative action and welfare.

The American right & republican party really are frogs in a slowly heating bath. By the time the water is boiling it's to late.

Reactions: y2h
Doubt this will go over well even in Georgia given the Colorado massacre.
About that "massacre". We're starting to get the rest of the story:

Is acting out on self loathing a hate crime? Or is it a self hate crime?

Taking steroids is against OHSAA regulations unless medical prescribed by a doctor. I have no idea why a girl would take steroids to transition. If you are talking about testosterone, there are guidelines about the levels of test that can be present. In short, it can not be higher than the average boy. BTW, how do you know thats why she won? I have seen girls kick the crap out of boys on the wrestling mat multiple times. Finally, if you want to now include high school, the rate of occurrence is even less than .0001.
How do they test? Can you tell me a student or school punished for steroid use? Stay out of wrestling talk, you're embarrassing.

It might be rare today. 5 years from now? 10? You kill it before it reaches critical mass.
CRITICAL MASS

Did you gloss over where I said the NCAA, conferences, and state associations should adopt policies like the OHSAA has already done?
And trusting the science is not transphobic. A man cannot genetically be a woman and vice versa.
Who here is even trying to have this debate? You are yelling at no one.

A man inherently has an advantage over women in athletic competition.
So yes, in this post where you also quoted my opinion on who should be setting policies, you glossed over my opinion on who should be setting policies.
Enabling mental illness is not a noble endeavor. They want to feel comfortable in their own skin, go see a therapist not a surgeon.
And you're affected how?

It's drying up because it's boring to a generation raised on smartphones and video games.
So make it not boring. Make it about loving all. Make it spiritually worthwhile. Your generation thinks obligation is a good enough sales pitch.

So make it not boring. Make it about loving all. Make it spiritually worthwhile. Your generation thinks obligation is a good enough sales pitch.
Says the guy that blew a gasket.
71v41n.jpg

And that parent would get hauled off to jail for child endangerment.
No usually but they should. I bet you 1MX the parents leave their drugs out or 100Mx leave their guns out vs give their kids puberty blockers. Can you find more than a couple of instances of this in the entire world?

As they call parents who show an interest in their childrens education domestic terrorists...but no nobody is disenfranchising parents.
You just made that up. They are terrorists only when they threaten with violence.

You don't wait till it becomes an issue, you nip it before it does. If your furnace only kicks on every couple of days you go oh well wait till it completely dies then I'll do something about it. If your roof has a leak do you wait till the ceiling below it is ruined before you repair it?

Much harder to enforce policy once something becomes mainstream.
No. You address it if it becomes a problem. Nobody would be addressing Fentenyl if it were .00001% of overdoses. Duh.

Academia looks down on anyone who doesn't participate in academia...hard working blue collar Jill's and Joe's. If you have dirt on your hands at the end of the day you are beneath them, a rube.

That's the definition of elite.
Individuals who look down on others are not elite. They are arrogant. Who calls a cocky jacka** elite? LOL. Further, you are just making up that teachers think they are better than others.

It's not an issue to the girl losing a roster spot/scholarship? It's not an issue to the girl losing her opportunity at honest competition? It's not an issue to the distortion of the record book?
Who lost a scholarship or spot? There are only 2 of these situations a year on average and what evidence do you have that anybody lost a spot? What record did a break that distorted the record book?

And if they would've taken it seriously and nipped it much sooner the effect on competition would've been much smaller. You don't let something fester until it becomes a real problem.
How many competitions have been effected? Oh yeah, there was a tie for 5th one time.

How many competitions have been effected? Oh yeah, there was a tie for 5th one time.
Not one of your better post. Athletes being effected don't matter. It just a small amount. I'll give you a glass of water with just a miniscule amount of feces. I'm sure you'll drink it. It's still pure. Ruff Ruff go get the paper boy. Good boy! You are a handsome fellow. Yikes!!

Not one of your better post. Athletes being effected don't matter. It just a small amount. I'll give you a glass of water with just a miniscule amount of feces. I'm sure you'll drink it. It's still pure. Ruff Ruff go get the paper boy. Good boy! You are a handsome fellow. Yikes!!
All actions have impacts. The question is about relative impact. All things are not equal. You people need to learn scale. This is not a problem in girls college athletics. in sport have been around for a long time. Where were you 5 years ago? The issue today is no bigger than it was then which is why regulations have been creeping along. The only reason this is a thing to you today is that it gives you a reason to justify your intolerance for ideas and people that you hate. It’s totally obvious.

All actions have impacts. The question is about relative impact. All things are not equal. You people need to learn scale. This is not a problem in girls college athletics. in sport have been around for a long time. Where were you 5 years ago? The issue today is no bigger than it was then which is why regulations have been creeping along. The only reason this is a thing to you today is that it gives you a reason to justify your intolerance for ideas and people that you hate. It’s totally obvious.
Totally obvious 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.