“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point, it’s going to be a felony to deny your 10 yr old hormone therapy. You have to be r*tarded to think halting puberty would have no permanent impact on a child’s body.
I never said it had no impact. You just made that up. You are also supporting my point that this is really not about an inequity in woman's sports but a fundamental hatred for the concept or transgenders in general.

It’s really insane how the Left wants to tell us 18 is too young to under Student Loans but 10 is perfectly fine to permanently alter your body.
More nonsense. What 10 year old is going through a medical sex change?

I have a recent college graduate and a current senior. They have experienced none of what you seem to infer is so evasive.
That's great to hear! As a former member of the Academe, it brings me no pleasure to hear that other students/speakers have not been so fortunate and that these behaviors have become more pervasive in our colleges. Both sides of the political spectrum should be in favor of open and honest debate... unfortunately, not everyone agrees.

Last edited:
That is fine but I encourage you to read this 30 page, year long thread about something that has occurred .00001% of the time and tell me that is what this is really about. The evidence contained here does not support your very simple statement.
I disagree. I do think that some of the fringe comments are because buttons were pushed (both ways). That is how these threads go. When it comes down to it, most of us really think it is wrong for boys to compete on girls' teams.

Of course, calling Lia Thomas a boy can be viewed as a slur, which it is not intended to be. Then we have the back and forth about being a "hater" and "bigot".

Why can't it simply be that we feel it is unfair and we want to voice our displeasure with someone we believe is cheating?

If it was a straight boy that found a loophole to compete against girls, we would still think it was wrong and would be voicing the exact same opinion.
This is about cheating? Really? Why do you care about this particular form of cheating? Why would anyone change sex just to cheat?

That's great to hear! As a former member of the Academe, it brings me no pleasure to hear that other students/speakers have not been so fortunate.
Maybe they should attend an institution that better represents their cultural values? No large collection of humans that create a culture are ever going to be equally diverse. Colleges are no exception and given that college educated people tend to be more liberal thinking that these without that level of education, it is something to be cognizant of if that is a huge concern for you.

This is about cheating? Really? Why do you care about this particular form of cheating? Why would anyone change sex just to cheat?
I hate the Yankees. I think that MLB has helped them cheat for the last 50 years. Why do I care about them cheating? Just interested I guess.

I do not believe anyone changes sex just to cheat. But I believe that anyone that transitions from male to female and tries to play female sports is cheating.

There are alot of considerations that go into a person's choice to change sexes. One of those considerations should be that male to female transition will not give them access to female sports. Simple as that.

It isn't cheating. It's a person who wants to feel comfortable in their own skin who also happens to want to compete and being allowed to do so.

The NCAA, its member conferences, and the various state athletics associations should adopt policies to ensure that any sex change procedures would not present a competitive advantage in order to allow such athletes to compete against their desired sex. OHSAA already has such a policy.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
LOL. What is wrong with the trans crowd? Are they hurting you?
Because an extreme minority demographic, does not predicate changes in the law based on a mental problem refusing to accept their biological identity. We know the clown show..."pretend" we're being discriminated against for jobs etc that will enable us to get laws changed LOL. We dont need to know what you do sexually, we do however have a right to protect children from grotesque medical procedures that are too young to understand the long term consequences( easily provable with recent cases ) . We also can play games too...insisting heterosexual majority gets some changes based on discrimination .......see who wins that game ;) There is NO WAY the MAJORITY will accept the unfairness of true BIOLOGICAL MALES competing against our female children. See what happened to Lia LARRY Thomas .....thats just the beginning of the war we will win.

How is marriage being destroyed? By destroyed, do you mean that yours is somehow invalidated? Or that people cannot become married because of tHe LeFt"S actions?
You don't or can't read and/or comprehend - or perhaps have to lie and distort out of habit.

My marriage has not been destroyed, but marriage largely has been by, among other things, no-fault divorce, taking the sacredness out of marriage in a war on God, assaulting the authority of parents over their children, undermining of gender and traditional gender roles, expanding marriage to combinations of individuals that has never been included, and undermining motherhood and intact families by deluding women into believing that true freedom comes from having the ability to stop their greatest superpower - pregnancy and childbirth by killing their own children.

That crap didn't come from my side. That is all your side. We weakly opposed it for the most part and let it take hold. That's on us. But your side pushed for it and got it. Congratulations.

Obviously, almost anyone can get "married", but now that the Left has successfully redefined marriage and opened it up to non-traditional relationships, that slope makes it nearly impossible to exclude any imaginable combination of people or animals. So, marriage ain't what it used to be. Lol. And for those who do want to have a traditional, lasting marriage, the system the Left has built for society means that for them to sustain it, they will have to fight the prevailing values of the culture every step of the way to achieve it. Many people have given up on traditional marriage because of the misery the Left has made of it; thus the historic rates of co-habitation. This is a sea change from when the culture and law supported and encouraged traditional marriage.

So, here you are implying nothing has happened except for some people, previously excluded, now have access to marital bliss, it has no effect on marriage in general or on specific marriages, and society has progressed because of it. But my lying eyes see something far more serious and disastrous.

It isn't cheating. It's a person who wants to feel comfortable in their own skin who also happens to want to compete and being allowed to do so.

The NCAA, its member conferences, and the various state athletics associations should adopt policies to ensure that any sex change procedures would not present a competitive advantage in order to allow such athletes to compete against their desired sex. OHSAA already has such a policy.
The ridiculous attempt of some trans people to compete against females as males is getting blasted, their little experiment is failing fast and will not be tolerated by the majority. They have 2 choices compete against other trans people of the same biological REALITY, or compete against men pretending you're a female...this will be the eventual situation. What idiot pretends they're a female as a male then competes against real females. for the advantage they will have ...? lol

HaHa ... funny 6th grade gay joke.
Nah, if I was going for 6th grade level humor I'd post something like this.

Ff4eedtXEAUpeiT.jpeg.jpg

I was simply referring to buyers remorse.

And there is an entire community on your side that thinks the earth is flat, 9/11 was an inside job, and Sandy Hook never happened.

I'm not big on biological males competing with woman but if you hold a gun to my head, I am much closer to calling a a girl when they have no penis, no balls, no testosterone and have a body full of estrogen than I am insisting they are a guy. You do you, though.
Yikes! “”? Not sure the Transgender community likes that moniker. Hey, but you’re “progressive”.

I hate the Yankees. I think that MLB has helped them cheat for the last 50 years. Why do I care about them cheating? Just interested I guess.

I do not believe anyone changes sex just to cheat. But I believe that anyone that transitions from male to female and tries to play female sports is cheating.

There are alot of considerations that go into a person's choice to change sexes. One of those considerations should be that male to female transition will not give them access to female sports. Simple as that.
It will likely get to that. Performance enhancing drugs did not become a thing when .00001% of athletes were cheating. When it became a problem, drug testing was implemented. Contrary to the snowflake alarmist haters, girls sports is not at risk and has never been in a better place.

Because an extreme minority demographic, does not predicate changes in the law based on a mental problem refusing to accept their biological identity. We know the clown show..."pretend" we're being discriminated against for jobs etc that will enable us to get laws changed LOL. We dont need to know what you do sexually, we do however have a right to protect children from grotesque medical procedures that are too young to understand the long term consequences( easily provable with recent cases ) . We also can play games too...insisting heterosexual majority gets some changes based on discrimination .......see who wins that game ;) There is NO WAY the MAJORITY will accept the unfairness of true BIOLOGICAL MALES competing against our female children. See what happened to Lia LARRY Thomas .....thats just the beginning of the war we will win.
What children are undergoing grotesque medical procedures? Your people keep saying that. Can you give examples in a statistically relevant number?

It will likely get to that. Performance enhancing drugs did not become a thing when .00001% of athletes were cheating. When it became a problem, drug testing was implemented. Contrary to the snowflake alarmist haters, girls sports is not at risk and has never been in a better place.
Girls' sports were in a better place 20 years ago. Participation is down. I'm watching schools that had Freshmen teams at one time that now are struggling to field a complete varsity team. Maybe this will be a unifying issue to help propel girls' sports to a higher level but we need the people supporting transgender participation to go away. Over 50 years ago, the people supporting Lia Thomas would have been the people supporting Title IX passage. Those people are on the wrong side of history this time.

So no 10 year olds going through grotesque medical procedures in any meaningful numbers? I bet more kids eat meth of the coffee table.
Ahhh, the ole patented ProV argument: “it doesn’t happen often enough to matter” (used often after you run out of nonsense to spew). Hate Crimes are a tiny fraction of crime, although you seem very concerned with those everyday “hate crimes”. It’s a tiny fraction, what’s it matter?

Girls' sports were in a better place 20 years ago. Participation is down. I'm watching schools that had Freshmen teams at one time that now are struggling to field a complete varsity team. Maybe this will be a unifying issue to help propel girls' sports to a higher level but we need the people supporting transgender participation to go away. Over 50 years ago, the people supporting Lia Thomas would have been the people supporting Title IX passage. Those people are on the wrong side of history this time.
Totally false. Participation rates in colleges are up and in high school they consistently rose until 2021/22. In the last year, woman declined by 3.2M but mens declined by 25% more over the same period. Data does not lie. Girls have more opportunity and have much better participation than 20 years ago. making up .00001% of participants is a non issue. It will never be a material issue. It’s just a smokescreen.

Ahhh, the ole patented ProV argument: “it doesn’t happen often enough to matter” (used often after you run out of nonsense to spew). Hate Crimes are a tiny fraction of crime, although you seem very concerned with those everyday “hate crimes”. It’s a tiny fraction, what’s it matter?
Every major problem starts out small... This same argument was used when the girl in Virginia was raped in her school bathroom by a trans girl... we were told on this very board that such incidents are so rare as to not matter. Statistical significance is frequently misused.

It all matters to some degree but if Fentenyl was .0001% of overdoses, you would not be posting about it. This fuels your culture wars and it is the only reason you care.

It all matters to some degree but if Fentenyl was .0001% of overdoses, you would not be posting about it. This fuels your culture wars and it is the only reason you care.
In a world of limited resources it's true that we can only take action (ie, commit resources) on a limited number of problems and so we focus on those that are the most damaging. That doesn't mean that things that, although very infrequent, are very wrong and/or damaging shouldn't be condemned and it also doesn't necessarily mean that the person speaking up has an ulterior motive.

Every major problem starts out small... This same argument was used when the girl in Virginia was raped in her school bathroom by a trans girl... we were told on this very board that such incidents are so rare as to not matter. Statistical significance is frequently misused.
Sexual assault is exponentially more common among clergy and Cub Scout leaders than .

Further, your Virginia story was a heterosexual boy and his girlfriend who had been banging each other all over the school for a couple of weeks when they mutually agreed to meet in the bathroom to get it on. Look it up.

This is another example of this thread having nothing to do with girls sports but a general hatred for a class of people.

I’m confused, at what point (statistically)of an occurring event does it matter? Do you have a scale that you use? Because sometimes, if the matter is deemed “important” by you, it seems like it… well…matters (Hate Crime).
Then on other issues, if the occurrence rate doesn’t meet your threshold, it doesn’t matter (Transgender in sport- or “” as you so lovingly refer to them).

In a world of limited resources it's true that we can only take action (ie, commit resources) on a limited number of problems and so we focus on those that are the most damaging. That doesn't mean that things that, although very infrequent, are very wrong and/or damaging shouldn't be condemned and it also doesn't necessarily mean that the person speaking up has an ulterior motive.
Lol. Like this is the most damaging. A gal from Kentucky finished tied for 5th instead of 5th by herself. Did it suck for her? Sure but she will deal with many problems in her life much worse. From the posts on this thread, the minority actually seem to be expressing issue with the core subject. We have added gay marriage, 10 year olds getting sex changes, sexual assault and about a dozen other subjects including a nice collection of memes.

Lol. Like this is the most damaging. A gal from Kentucky finished tied for 5th instead of 5th by herself. Did it suck for her? Sure but she will deal with many problems in her life much worse. From the posts on this thread, the minority actually seem to be expressing issue with the core subject. We have added gay marriage, 10 year olds getting sex changes, sexual assault and about a dozen other subjects including a nice collection of memes.
This is a “I’m losing” post, you tend to make them often.

Sexual assault is exponentially more common among clergy and Cub Scout leaders than .

Further, your Virginia story was a heterosexual boy and his girlfriend who had been banging each other all over the school for a couple of weeks when they mutually agreed to meet in the bathroom to get it on. Look it up.

This is another example of this thread having nothing to do with girls sports but a general hatred for a class of people.

You seem to be getting yourself riled up for no good reason here... I specifically agreed with you that in a world of limited resources, we have to try and focus on big issues (ie, your oft-repeated 0.00001% fentanyl example). I followed that up with the point that even if we don't have the ability to dedicate resources to address the very infrequent occurrences of bad things in the world, it's still right to condemn them. Don't you agree with that or is your need to make your point all-important?

Status
Not open for further replies.