Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Who wins

• Moeller by 17+

• Moeller by 8-16

• Moeller by 1-7

• West by 1-7

• West by 8-16

• West by 17+

Results are only viewable after voting.
The X factor for this game to me is Bolden wanting it more- it’s not just his glory it’s for his son the QB too. I’m impressed with both teams- either will rep SWOH well at state

The X factor for this game to me is Bolden wanting it more- it’s not just his glory it’s for his son the QB too. I’m impressed with both teams- either will rep SWOH well at state
The other X factor is revenge. LW had it last year but let it slip away at the end.

Calpreps.com predicts LW 26-21

Game 57: Mentor (OH) vs St. Edward (Lakewood, OH) at Euclid (OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm) [projection: St. Edward (Lakewood, OH) 31-12]
Game 58: Olentangy Liberty (Powell, OH) vs Springfield (OH) at London (OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm) [projection: Springfield (OH) 34-7]
Game 59: New Albany (OH) vs Lincoln (Gahanna, OH) at Historic Crew Stadium (Columbus, OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm)
[projection: Lincoln (Gahanna, OH) 31-21]
Game 60: Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH) vs Lakota West (West Chester, OH) at Princeton (Cincinnati, OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm)
[projection: Lakota West (West Chester, OH) 26-21]

I’m hoping Moe goes with the freshman QB. Having a downfield passing game can help keep safeties from playing near the box. Bryant is the fastest WR in the state, sub 10.5 100m speed. No reason Moeller shouldnt be running some PA deep shots to him

I’m hoping Moe goes with the freshman QB. Having a downfield passing game can help keep safeties from playing near the box. Bryant is the fastest WR in the state, sub 10.5 100m speed. No reason Moeller shouldnt be running some PA deep shots to him
#7 has to be THE choice—for the exact reasons you listed. Smart fan.

For the last 2 years all I have read here is LW has no offense. Team has won 26 games and never struggles to move the ball. They have a great QB , very good WR’s and defense off the charts. West is pissed and I would not want to come into this game not 100% focused Moeller. West is too much, 24-17 Winner.

You're still here? (Trigger warning) Whoever wins Region 4 will likely be in the state finals.
Of course I'm still here. As far as who will be in the state finals, I prefer to let the teams and players sort that out on the field. But you're entitled to say whatever you want on here.

QB- West
RB- Moeller
Off Line- Moeller
Def Line- Moeller
WR- West
LB- Even
DB- West
K- West
SP Teams- West
Coach- Even
Student Sect- Moeller

For the last 2 years all I have read here is LW has no offense. Team has won 26 games and never struggles to move the ball. They have a great QB , very good WR’s and defense off the charts. West is pissed and I would not want to come into this game not 100% focused Moeller. West is too much, 24-17

QB- West
RB- Moeller
Off Line- Moeller
Def Line- Moeller
WR- West
LB- Even
DB- West
K- West
SP Teams- West
Coach- Even
Student Sect- Moeller
Slight edge to West on Db's. Davis & Hobbs are playing very sound right now. TE: Moeller

As far as Lakota West offense, i think they are very good. They seem a little more pass heavy this year. I'll wait on giving a prediction til tomorrow. Regardless who wins both teams are having tremendous season & will represent the Region well.

As far as Lakota West offense, i think they are very good. They seem a little more pass heavy this year. I'll wait on giving a prediction til tomorrow. Regardless who wins both teams are having tremendous season & will represent the Region well.

Going to wait until after the game for a prediction?

Game Day! Really hard to predict this one with tempo. Do both teams play close to the vest early or flash & trickory. Ill go with Moe using Bryant to stretch the field and using the TE on screen with a heavy dose of Marshall. West counters with pass play to Remy a few times as Bolden tries to pick spots to run to keep Moe's DE off balance. in any game turnovers are cruciale this is no different. Moe 27 LW 19