#1 Hamilton Badin Rams vs #4 Wapakoneta Redskins

Lol, yes.. we are. Because they are damn good. So good, they have outscored their opponents 480-30 this year :ROFLMAO: .

You mentioned, nay you "ASSURED" us that Wapak hasn't seen a defense like Badin's.. I would argue that Badin hasn't seen a defense like Wapak's 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You mean to tell me neither team has seen either a 3-4, 4-3, 3-3 stack or a 5-2 defense all year that either plays man, cover 3, cover 2, match quarters, cover 4. That is crazy that neither of these teams has seen any of these basic defenses all year. You all must have pioneers as coaches.

You mean to tell me neither team has seen either a 3-4, 4-3, 3-3 stack or a 5-2 defense all year that either plays man, cover 3, cover 2, match quarters, cover 4. That is crazy that neither of these teams has seen any of these basic defenses all year. You all must have pioneers as coaches.
Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying- Badin has never seen a 3-4, 4-3 defense.

Smart a**

Totally off topic, but just leaning in to conversation, lets make a Badin vs. Marion Local game happen in the OOC. I think that would be a fantastic series. The MAC and GCL have had battles over the years with the matchups of Coldwater and Alter.

team​

/tēm/​

noun
  • 1.a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport: "his team played well"

It’s a debate forum
We can agree to disagree
We will find out come this weekend
But I think I nailed the definition of team for you. Hope it helped

I knew you’d see the light when confronted with numerical evidence and a simple definition
It will be solidly driven home this weekend. Sure you’ll agree

Per Calpreps.com

* 2022 Marion Local 22 - 2022 Chardon 19
* 2022 Marion Local 27 - 2022 Glenville 21

Looks like Calpreps is saying ML has a chance but hey, they are only correct 80 something percent of the time.

Per Calpreps.com

* 2022 Marion Local 22 - 2022 Chardon 19
* 2022 Marion Local 27 - 2022 Glenville 21

Looks like Calpreps is saying ML has a chance but hey, they are only correct 80 something percent of the time.
No dog in this fight but since we are referencing Calpreps:

Badin 20 Wapakoneta 17

Having seen Badin in person I’d add 7 points to their total. 27-17.

No dog in this fight but since we are referencing Calpreps:

Badin 20 Wapakoneta 17

Having seen Badin in person I’d add 7 points to their total. 27-17.
Having not seen Wapak in person you should subtract 7 from Badin also.. 17-13 Wapak