D7 R25 2022

Screenshot (2).png

Is #1 attainable for possibly the greatest thread of all time?

I found the part about not scoring 40 points every game humorous, I can't be the only one that thinks that may have been a poke, right?
Good article. Very similar to other successful coaches I know that use the regular season to try new things and by the time week 9,10 come around be playing your best football for that playoff run.

Had a minor medical emergency at the end of last week that required a little surgical situation - but alas....I'm still here folks! (though quite upset no one wondered where I've been all weekend including crossing the 200 page threshold!?)

Congrats to the 4 teams remaining - my falcons fought back as hard as they could on Friday but to no avail!

One more thing....y'all are sooooo freaking lucky Dalton got bumped this year though.....I don't think they're beating Kirtland by any means, but they will hold their own and make it a game, I would be shocked to see Kirtland cover the 21 pts that Drew Pasteur has on it right now...

Had a minor medical emergency at the end of last week that required a little surgical situation - but alas....I'm still here folks! (though quite upset no one wondered where I've been all weekend including crossing the 200 page threshold!?)

Congrats to the 4 teams remaining - my falcons fought back as hard as they could on Friday but to no avail!

One more thing....y'all are sooooo freaking lucky Dalton got bumped this year though.....I don't think they're beating Kirtland by any means, but they will hold their own and make it a game, I would be shocked to see Kirtland cover the 21 pts that Drew Pasteur has on it right now...
I was wondering the other day where you were, but after making my last prediction that a poster was in fact, the queen of England, I decided not to prognosticate an untimely demise for you.

I, too, am shocked that the website where you can find five threads averaging 130 posts with the novel OP of ‘too many teams make the playoffs, fix it NOW 😡on the annum also has a sub-forum where the standard of 85% of regular posters there arguing “OBIDEN and the MSM are Marxists” daily constitutes Debate.

It never changed, everyone who watched Lowellville and knows football knew the guy was Bunofsky, as we all know in every level of football the QB is “the guy”. But that doesn’t mean he’s the most important player on the team.
Logan Toms is THAT GUY... and he's not the QB

Heck, Hillsdale beat Dalton. Lol.