Week 13 #13 Buchtel vs #1 West Branch Div IV Region 13

Bro you do realize a lot of players that went to Glenville this year was at Glenville in years past. They only left the COVID season because some teams in Cleveland didn't play. I don't understand the hate towards them . When you're consistently putting kids in college kids are going to want to play for you period bro
Massillon and Glenville share a common theme… Zero on field championships. 🤣😂🤣

All those kids, all that talent. Masked by excuses when they don’t get it done.

👍🏼

Massillon and Glenville share a common theme… Zero on field championships. 🤣😂🤣

All those kids, all that talent. Masked by excuses when they don’t get it done.

👍🏼
That's fine but you as a grown man shouldn't be worried about them winning state championships you should be happy that them kids is going to play college football and getting a degree but ay to each it's own some of us ain't the same tho

I am not from WB, I am not "butt hurt" - classless comment by the way. From a football standpoint, IMO I think WB will have to play almost mistake free offensive football and score a lot of points to get out of the region, which so far they have but Butchtel will be a challenge for them. WBs defense is average and will give up a lot of points so they have out score opponents. I also think Glenville will win it all and will probably not have game closer than 3 scores.

I think the last state championship WB won was in the mid 90s. when was the last one Massillon won?
Wow 28 years ago congratulations bro!!! Let that sink in you won a state championship but most people still don't know who WB is. Massillon's history speaks for itself notice I never brought up Massillon one time into you brought us into it but yet with your precious state championship you yourself still had Massillon on your mind. Again I stated my opinion you didn't like it let it be good luck on the playoffs bruh.

Wow 28 years ago congratulations bro!!! Let that sink in you won a state championship but most people still don't know who WB is. Massillon's history speaks for itself notice I never brought up Massillon one time into you brought us into it but yet with your precious state championship you yourself still had Massillon on your mind. Again I stated my opinion you didn't like it let it be good luck on the playoffs bruh.
I am actually a Minerva grad, ex player and big fan. The best day we had in the last 8 years was when we broke a 44 game losing streak at west branch. Also I think Massillon's tradition is historic and really enjoy the atmosphere at the there games-

That's fine but you as a grown man shouldn't be worried about them winning state championships you should be happy that them kids is going to play college football and getting a degree but ay to each it's own some of us ain't the same tho
Don’t bother with SportsFan79. Consider where he’s from——Stupidville.

Last edited:
We talking Highschool teams not what goes on after.

My Question is BillytheKidder going to actually show up this week?

Who are some of the players we need to watch for Buchtel this week? Thet more running or passing team or are they balanced? What is there defensive scheme?

Who are some of the players we need to watch for Buchtel this week? Thet more running or passing team or are they balanced? What is there defensive scheme?
LOL , Hey now , the old man works a lot. I hear your challenge though. I probably went through a stretch of 25 years where I didn’t miss a single game back in the day. I remember sitting in driving rain at away games and my poor wife sitting beside me. My question to everyone on here is , did you vote today?

My two cent marcel Boyce jr Wylie Cheairs running back balance team 4-3 sophomore Stevie diamond quarterback they got other good wide receiver beside marcel Boyce

I watched the WB-Struthers game on tape delay and the Wildcats had more than a little success getting to the WB perimeter with their running game. That may be one area of concern for West Branch against the Griffs. Can the Warrior D keep the Buchtel backs from getting to the edge?

Here is one of Buchtel full games. Against Warren Harding.
I didn't even realize Harding played such a ridiculously difficult schedule this year. Holy Smokes

Anyway, I think this game will be very good Saturday. Is it streaming anywhere?