D7 R25 2022

Depends how deep JFK gets…

…and why are we making tonight closer than it will be? Playing down?

I’ve seen enough Brookfield & Lowellville & NMS (results and at least a full game) to confidently surmise:

JFK - 42 (pulling the 1’s in early-ish 3qtr)
NMS - 13 (w/ points in garbage time)

Stop it.
There go the gloves, enough of the pillow talk.

I can't wait to watch the "greatest wing-T ever seen" tonight vs NSP. These guys must really run it well. I'll inform the folks at the Naval Academy that their reign is over.

Last edited:
😡
😡
😡

Still feeling mixed about them disgracefully crapping the bed vs River last year! I would’ve given a kidney to see them play Newark instead
I knew it was coming last year. I was surprised they didn't take a picture under the scoreboard at halftime!

Has Hoist the Black put out a statement on Perry player(s) allegedly stomping on a Massillon player?
The two tweets by the offender after are pure gold. One where he accepts blame for his actions and another where he says it was an accident. It was an ugly play that I'm sure the kid wishes he could take back.

I knew it was coming last year. I was surprised they didn't take a picture under the scoreboard at halftime!
Fateful game. I was there. Fireworks at the end.

They (BU) had some good kids the entire way that were above the fray; they also had some really crappy kids — some wised up afterwards and turned their act around. Those that didn’t, well… they frankly have closed doors on themselves.

They (BU) had some good kids the entire way that were above the fray; they also had some really crappy kids — some wised up afterwards and turned their act around. Those that didn’t, well… they frankly have closed doors on themselves.
Humbled really quickly! They enjoyed that season, I think they declared themselves state champions before the season started if I remember right lol.

Humbled really quickly! They enjoyed that season, I think they declared themselves state champions before the season started if I remember right lol.
I was hoping the lines would fall where they’d get that school up north in week 12 (or 13.)

Big bro hears the names that BU calls little bro, and how BU treats little bro, and big bro doesn’t like it. 😡

Last edited:

GCC couldn't even get revenge this year for the "scoreboard game". Even though Berne scored a grand total of 13 points in the 4 games they played against teams with a pulse. Guess we know where GCC stands.

GCC couldn't even get revenge this year for the "scoreboard game". Even though Berne scored a grand total of 13 points in the 4 games they played against teams with a pulse. Guess we know where GCC stands.
Hey now. Their coach said they were focused on preparing themselves for the “Big Boy” playoffs of D6… (by playing Millersport and Paden City.)

Keeping up with this thread is always a learning experience. I see these city or school names peppered throughout the posts, and many I've never heard of. I find myself looking up these 'unknowns to me' on google maps daily. Millersport? Paden City? They DO exist!

I was hoping the lines would fall where they’d get that school up north in week 12 (or 13.)

Big bro hears the names that BU calls little bro, and how BU treats little bro, and big bro doesn’t like it. 😡
Next time we play Fisher at halftime will take a pic under the scoreboard lol. We all know Phil will run it up against FC