D 1 private schools?

It is entertaining. All the while schools like eds compile teams with larger lineman than the Browns. No questions ssked.
What system? If a kid from Middletown wants to go to Moeller, so be it. If a kid from Beachwood wants to go Massillon, who cares?
Your obsession isn’t healthy
But he brings so much entertainment! Seeing you guys flip out is priceless. Especially the two die hard backers.

I was wondering why the vitriol coming from the Massillon posters, until I realized that the team lost to Moeller and faces the prospect of being beaten by St. Edward, probably the only two blemishes on its record this year. It makes sense now. But, if this is a major concern, then lobby your AD not to schedule them. Case solved and you won't have to worry.

I for one allways want to play the best competition,on a level field. Make the same rules apply to everyone. Then there's no need for the separation argument.

I'll never understand why it's so hard to admit that private schools have massive advantages.

Ignatius has over 300 more male students than even Eds does.

These advantages do not mean those of us that played and graduated from private schools can't have pride in the teams

Ignatius has certainly taken advantage of a number of things, most notably a quality coach who has stuck around for 50 years.

With all of the kids that have magically appeared on Massillon's roster over the decades from throughout the state and beyond, I really do not think your fanbase has any room to talk.
See, here's the issue for me. I have said very little about parochial schools and the rules of operation that furnish them with athletic talent. I may make a wise remark here and there but it doesn't fill my day. You know very little (if anything) about the kids that choose to attend Massillon, except what you read from the trolls on here who generally get their asses kicked by the Tigers on a regular basis, just as we know very little about the kids that choose to attend Moeller, Elder, X, St. Ed, Ignatius....etc on down through the divisions. What we DO know....is how the rules are set up and how beneficial it is to parochial schools. Are parochial schools doing anything illegal....sure, some are, but the ones who follow the rules arent, despite what it looks like from the outside. I'm sure SOME break the rules ie sending letters they know are illegal, visiting local schools, having boosters pay tuition, etc....if a 6'4" 280 pound kid from the inner city wants to attend Massillon, we have to jump through hoops, if he wants to attend a parochial school....he gets a scholarship and at at least one school, he could very likely have the remainder of his tuition paid for by an athletic booster (that.... ....the school was.... ....unaware of lol) you don't think it's suspicious when in D1 parochials each go on runs? Moeller, then Iggy, then St x/Elder, now we're on a run of St. Ed....sure there are some factors that give parochials an edge....two parent homes, more discipline in their early years transitions into more discipline later which translates into more coachable kids. This has went on longer than I intended so I'll wrap it up with this....at least for me, I think the rules STRONGLY favor the parochial schools (and the result on the field ABSOLUTELY prove that out, but I don't think (for the most part) that parochials break rules. When you have such a small number of parochials (I know the numbers vary over the years but it's still that small core of Moe, Elder, X, Ed and Iggy) that win an overwhelming amount of titles....well, if you don't see it I can't help you.

He posted facts that dispute you assertation of him being obsessed.
The problem is he never includes the transfers HIS school receives, (his entire starting backfield were transfers an few years ago). He never includes the rest of his league. (McKinley's starting QB and a RB who "transferred" 2 weeks before the season.) Perry wrestlers from Carrollton, Jackson, Lake, St. Paris Graham, California, Texas & Russia to name a few....Hoover girls sports....etc....So, his facts aren't balanced. THAT is why his is an obsession. Thanks for playing.

The problem is he never includes the transfers HIS school receives, (his entire starting backfield were transfers an few years ago). He never includes the rest of his league. (McKinley's starting QB and a RB who "transferred" 2 weeks before the season.) Perry wrestlers from Carrollton, Jackson, Lake, St. Paris Graham, California, Texas & Russia to name a few....Hoover girls sports....etc....So, his facts aren't balanced. THAT is why his is an obsession. Thanks for playing.
EVERYONE gets transfers. NO ONE gets them like Massillon. 5 from Buchtel, a 6-pack from Beachwood,.......

Ah....the old "but your honor, I only killed 5 people....they killed 10." Excuse.
Yappi's posters see through your BS. You're only kidding yourself with those blinders on. 🙈

And how about you going off the "lamb" and finally sending me the $50 you've owed me for over a year as a result of our bet which you conceded?

Yappi's posters see through your BS. You're only kidding yourself with those blinders on. 🙈

And how about you going off the "lamb" and finally sending me the $50 you've owed me for over a year as a result of our bet which you conceded?
I owe you nothing, but, just so everyone is aware, I offered to pay this man (despite owing him nothing) if he simply met up and allowed me to slap the cash in his chubby little hand), he declined....cowardice wins the day.

I owe you nothing, but, just so everyone is aware, I offered to pay this man (despite owing him nothing) if he simply met up and allowed me to slap the cash in his chubby little hand), he declined....cowardice wins the day.
Only a simp loser would offer to pay on a bet they didn’t lose.

Wait isn’t this the same guy afraid to go into Canton and scared of “finger guns”. Yup, same JLP.

A bunch of “Take my ball and go home” kind of people on here. Okay, private schools have controlled the titles in division one. Learn from their ways, it ain’t all about recruiting. Its about building a culture of excellence. It’s about treating kids like they’re valued and not just a number. It’s about building great coaching staff. It’s about a relentless attitude to be your best. Inspire a strong nucleus of kids on an annual basis and you will have a chance. Parent investment and buy in is also critical. Have these things and you’re on your way to being in the conversation of elite teams.