Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Whether he did or didn't doesn't change the dangerous game the Democrats are playing. They want him strong enough to wipe out the Republican field but weak enough to beat in the General Election.

It's akin to gambling with money you don't have. If you win, everything is fine. If you lose, your life turns upside down.

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Joe Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot. Even if the odds are 99-to-1 against him, it's far too dangerous for him to have another 4 years. No Republican should support him getting on the ballot because they think he is a hapless opponent.
Information about some items the FBI took

Information about some items the FBI took

BREITBART is always an interesting read. I did find it fascinating that your own article said the the documents he took were marked classified. They tried to say that Trump had declassified them, that point is totally disputed. That said, their classification status is irrelevant. He was ordered to return them under the law. Thanks for posting.

What is not equal? You keep insinuating that Obama stole documents but nobody knows what you are talking about. At this point you are just mindlessly whining.
So Hillary got raided? She destroyed documents.

BREITBART is always an interesting read. I did find it fascinating that your own article said the the documents he took were marked classified. They tried to say that Trump had declassified them, that point is totally disputed. That said, their classification status is irrelevant. He was ordered to return them under the law. Thanks for posting.
The President declassified the Documents. He can do that.

So fake Russian dossier, fake Impeachments 1+2, fake insurrection, etc. Dem victory lap after each one. Now this.

What's that called when you keep doing the same things over and over and wish for a different result? Oh yeah...

trump is not the president so he doesn't define anything. he was issued a subpoena for these records month ago and didn't comply. so stop the with the whining. the problem is you know the feds are more than likely to find what they are looking for and quite possibly a lot more. The FBI doesn't swing and miss all that often
The law dictates that the president classifies documents from his administration in conjunction with the National Archives. You continue to make a fool of yourself discussing your opinion about things that have specific procedures, to handle these documents, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The Democratics see the handwriting on the wall as the November election will be a landslide where the majority will shift and they will be subject to committee hearings that will expose the criminal manner they have weaponized the government to falsely attack their opponents.

Hunter Bidens laptop will be the focus of those committee hearings that will reach Biden in the criminality involving his administration (the BIg Guy gets his cut)!

The fact that the IRS may improve on their current incompetency is really freaking some people out.
It certainly should, especially for the every day US citizen. The US tax code is irrationally complicated and easy to mess up. Instead of investing $80b in beefing it up, the government should invest $80b in telling the average Joe American what they owe, since the IRS already knows, instead of making Joe guess.

So Hillary got raided? She destroyed documents.
She has been accused of wiping emails from her system. What was subpoenaed were emails which contained State department business. Her claim is the deleted messages were not state department related. Because the FBI did not accept that, they CONFISCATED her server and recovered many of the deleted messages. In addition, they recovered thousands of others on the message recipients systems. Over 30,000 in total. The point is that they went and took everything they could which is the same thing they did with Trump. Whether they let Trump go like they did Hillary after the investigation is yet to be determined but the point is that IN BOTH CASES they took everything they could. That is the definition of equal application.

The law dictates that the president classifies documents from his administration in conjunction with the National Archives. You continue to make a fool of yourself discussing your opinion about things that have specific procedures, to handle these documents, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The Democratics see the handwriting on the wall as the November election will be a landslide where the majority will shift and they will be subject to committee hearings that will expose the criminal manner they have weaponized the government to falsely attack their opponents.

Hunter Bidens laptop will be the focus of those committee hearings that will reach Biden in the criminality involving his administration (the BIg Guy gets his cut)!
Cool. I cant wait to see what his cut was when he was out of public office. Then we will compare it to the cut the Trump family got last year from the Saudis. Should be good times.

that is just your opinion, and you know what it is worth? trump was told not to take documents but he did anyway. he had 2 years to return those documents and didn't . so basically he is bgeing held accountable and you don't like it. well too bad. i remember hearing how trump was going to win big in 2020, how did that work out?

It certainly should, especially for the every day US citizen. The US tax code is irrationally complicated and easy to mess up. Instead of investing $80b in beefing it up, the government should invest $80b in telling the average Joe American what they owe, since the IRS already knows, instead of making Joe guess.
It’s not super complicated for average Joe. Average Joe gets federal tax withheld, and fills out a computer based form with all the ruses baked in. As a business owner in a LLC, mine is not much more complicated. They can hire a million people. I don‘t care.

Cool. I cant wait to see what his cut was when he was out of public office. Then we will compare it to the cut the Trump family got last year from the Saudis. Should be good times.

When you're evaluating of the facts and ignore the influence peddling that Hunter Biden was involved in and the video where he had the prosecutor fired that was investigating the criminality of Hunter's activities, where his father was involved taking a cut in the scam they were running.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not super complicated for average Joe. Average Joe gets federal tax withheld, and fills out a computer based form with all the ruses baked in. As a business owner in a LLC, mine is not much more complicated. They can hire a million people. I don‘t care.
That’s fine you don’t care, albeit weird you’ve commented on it multiple times now if you do not care, but you’re entitled to your opinion. Many experts disagree with your assertion that the US tax code is simple.

I've missed your special kind of stupid.

Assuming the bolded is true, you're paying too much.

When you're evaluating of the facts and ignore the influence peddling that Hunter Biden was involved in and the video where he had the prosecutor fired that was investigating the criminality of Hunter's activities, where his father was involved taking a cut in the scam they were running.
You are super confused. “The cut for the big guy” had nothing to do with Ukraine. Zero. Nada. Hunter’s Burisma contract is an entirely different thing at a totally different time. Further, there is not a shred of evidence that Joe Biden took a dime of that money or did anything contrary to US policy. Lastly, whatever dumb drugged Hunter did, it pales in comparison to what trumps kids have done while he and they were actually in the White House. Stop being a political hack.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is just your opinion, and you know what it is worth? trump was told not to take documents but he did anyway. he had 2 years to return those documents and didn't . so basically he is bgeing held accountable and you don't like it. well too bad. i remember hearing how trump was going to win big in 2020, how did that work out?

That is the facts That don't fit the narrative "you've" created. The Democrats see the tables being turn on them after the November election and have create a situation out of the ongoing classification of documents with the National Archives. Try and criminalize it BEFORE the investigation of Hunter brings down the Biden presidency, so this Hail Mary saves them from the upcoming investigation.

You have an election where ballot stuffing occurred on a massive basis (e.g.: the Wisconsin Supreme court just ruled on boxes placed where undocumented ballot could be deposited with NO DOCUMENTATION of the voter.) and you believe Biden didn't steal the election?!

You are super confused. “The cut for the big guy” had nothing to do with Ukraine. Zero. Nada. Hunter’s Burisma contract is an entirely different thing at a totally different time. Further, there is not a shred of evidence that Joe Biden took a dime of that money or did anything contrary to US policy. Lastly, whatever dumb drugged Hunter did, it pales in comparison to what trumps kids have done while he and they were actually in the White House. Stop being a political hack.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You've seen the video where Biden intimidates an official to stop an investigation of his son. You've heard the tape where Biden is involved in criminal activities (influence peddling) where the (Big Guy) gets his cut as the prime mover in the illegalities happening.

The Democrats don't want Biden to run because his ineptitude and performance has ruined the country and will cause the majority to switch ath the next election.

Try and capture the narrative with a baseless search warrant (where the FBI is trying to crimalize the ongoing classification of documents to conduct a fishing expedition to save them from the upcoming investigation the minority leader has warned the Garland will come when they are in the majority!)

That’s fine you don’t care, albeit weird you’ve commented on it multiple times now if you do not care, but you’re entitled to your opinion. Many experts disagree with your assertion that the US tax code is simple.
I did not say it was simple. I said it is made much simpler for the majority of tax payers with federal withholdings and tax software. For those who make lots of money with loads of write offs and deductions and shelters, it is super complicated. It is also where most of the cheating takes place.

I did not say it was simple. I said it is made much simpler for the majority of tax payers with federal withholdings and tax software. For those who make lots of money with loads of write offs and deductions and shelters, it is super complicated. It is also where most of the cheating takes place.

lol

That's not what you said. Good to see you can still do the belly flop with the best of them!

I have been involved in investigations where agents of the Cleveland area FBI task force bragged that once they start an investigation, they will get you on "something", even if the stated reason for it comes up with nothing.

They will use a "perjury trap" to make charges completely unrelated to the primary cause, makes a gullible media believe they had a legitimate cause!

What does that have to do with you paying too much?
Nothing. Most of us pay too much. It’s just that some pay very little. Better enforcement dose not change our tax code. We still owe what we owe per the law. I’m all for changing the code AND better enforcement of the law.