Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

24+ hours and a very firm "no comment" from Garland and Wray.

I'm telling you, if they did this without a very strong reason, the Dems are going reap the whirlwind for sowing this toxic wind.

I keep hearing our resident loons repeating that the judge was a Trump appointee. So was Omarosa. Lol. This piece of crap judge was an Obama donor and defended Epstein. So, there's your model of judicial integrity.

No it doesn't. Plenty of anti Trumpers that call themselves Republicans.
I guess he should not have appointed/hired all those people then. Between this and January 6th, the list is super long.

Maybe they are telling the truth. Just maybe?

I'm telling you, if they did this without a very strong reason, the Dems are going reap the whirlwind for sowing this toxic wind.

I keep hearing our resident loons repeating that the judge was a Trump appointee. So was Omarosa. Lol. This piece of crap judge was an Obama donor and defended Epstein. So, there's your model of judicial integrity.
They had a great reason. Trump did not comply so they simply helped him. The law is very clear.

Bingo. They were obligated in real time as the raid occurred to hold a pres conference to tell the American people exactly why they were raiding the home of an ex POTUS. That they did not results in two truths:

1) They did not have a compelling reason for the raid.

2) Anything they offer up now will be dismissed by half the country as lying BS.

It's hilarious that you guys think this is some sort of gotcha.

What does that have to do with how they perform once they've got the job. See SC justices waffling once they attain the bench.
If nothing else, it shows poor judgement on Trump. Yes, it’s difficult to determine what someone will do a year, 2 years, 3 years, etc down the road but unfortunately he bears the responsibility since he appointed them.

They had a great reason. Trump did not comply so they simply helped him. The law is very clear.
Then why not tell us this as it was happening? I mean this is a first right? It's not everyday that the home of an ex POTUS is raided.

They went on a fishing expedition. And when that comes out there will be political hell to pay.

Dangerous game Democrats are playing? For what gain? Trump brought this on himself and the FBI is not controlled by any political party except when trump was in office and tried to.
Yappi pretty clearly spelled it out in his post. In addition to being a racist POS, are you also selectively illiterate?

If you need a less biased take, push through that selective illiteracy and read Andrew Yang’s thoughts on the subject.

Lets all sing the "Banana Republic" song!

Now this is the investigation The Cult needs to worry about. Doubtful Trump will be charged for his records abuse. The Feds just wanted the docs back that did not belong to Trump. January 6th is a whole other story and we are only seeing the beginning of it.

Whether he did or didn't doesn't change the dangerous game the Democrats are playing. They want him strong enough to wipe out the Republican field but weak enough to beat in the General Election.

It's akin to gambling with money you don't have. If you win, everything is fine. If you lose, your life turns upside down.

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Joe Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot. Even if the odds are 99-to-1 against him, it's far too dangerous for him to have another 4 years. No Republican should support him getting on the ballot because they think he is a hapless opponent.
How long until the Ministry of Truth sends one of Biden's new 87K IRS agents to ask you to not allow banned opinions to be expressed on your site - or perhaps an audit might be in order?

36 hours ago, that would have been a joke.

Now this is the investigation The Cult needs to worry about. Doubtful Trump will be charged for his records abuse. The Feds just wanted the docs back that did not belong to Trump. January 6th is a whole other story and we are only seeing the beginning of it.
Yea sure it is. The make believe "insurrection" that almost overturned the election!

Then why not tell us this as it was happening? I mean this is a first right? It's not everyday that the home of an ex POTUS is raided.

They went on a fishing expedition. And when that comes out there will be political hell to pay.

Why should they tell you what is happening at this stage? I’m sure you will know once they go through what they took back from him. They may have been fishing but they knew exactly what they were fishing for, where the fish were, and exactly when they would limit out. It’s pretty obvious.

I find this whole outrage laughable. You all seemed to fully support the FBI investigating, taking legal action,and confiscating as much as they could from Hillary.

You need to be more worried about doubling the size of the IRS, word on the street is they are going after people who make less than 75k a year and will be targeting the southern states. Lotsa brothers fit that description ??
I agree that the IRS won't be using the new hires to go after the wealthy.

At the same time I am very skeptical that they hire anywhere close to the number they are publicly seeking.

Why should they tell you what is happening at this stage? I’m sure you will know once they go through what they took back from him. They may have been fishing but they knew exactly what they were fishing for, where the fish were, and exactly when they would limit out. It’s pretty obvious.

I find this whole outrage laughable. You all seemed to fully support the FBI investigating, taking legal action,and confiscating as much as they could from Hillary.
Why? Because in a deeply divided country raiding the home of an ex POTUS is an unprecedented action. To half the country it looks like naked political weaponizing of the FBI/DOJ.

Very simple what happened. Trump and his people were asked to return items he was not allowed to have including top secret papers which were observed. The items were not given back, so the FBI went and got them. Not real hard. But a good reason for republicans to play the victims like only they can. Professional victims. Please donate.

Why? Because in a deeply divided country raiding the home of an ex POTUS is an unprecedented action. To half the country it looks like naked political weaponizing of the FBI/DOJ.
It’s only unprecedented because previous ex POTUS’s have never totally disregarded the law. They tried to get the stuff he took back for 15 months and he failed to comply. This was simply the action required to make him do it. The fact that you all think he is above it all is irrelevant. Why is it so upsetting to you all that they took back what did not belong to him? If he has done nothing wrong other than ignore legal requests, nothing will come from this. What are you scared of?

Very simple what happened. Trump and his people were asked to return items he was not allowed to have including top secret papers which were observed. The items were not given back, so the FBI went and got them. Not real hard. But a good reason for republicans to play the victims like only they can. Professional victims. Please donate.
You know you are part of a Cult when you go nuts over this basic application of the law.

I agree that the IRS won't be using the new hires to go after the wealthy.

At the same time I am very skeptical that they hire anywhere close to the number they are publicly seeking.
The fact that the IRS may improve on their current incompetency is really freaking some people out.

The number of people that have lawsuits against Trump…..?????

Shannyn Sossamon Cringe GIF