Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So which is it again? You think he orchestrated it, or you're preparing for the Civil War? Your emotions are all over the place. Lol.

Good point.

I've decided I'm okay with either.

Gotta run! Militia training starts at seven and I don't have my face painted yet!

Epstein’s records are kept tighter than Fort Knox. There’s so many rich and powerful men caught up that will make sure not a page of it ever sees the light of day.

I actually gave Don the benefit of the doubt on Epstein. He seemed to react strongly at the time. Wishing Ghislane well like he did that day changed my mind. What innocent person publicly wishes a newly indicted sex trafficker well unless they are afraid of something.
The whole thing is totally corrupt. How is she charged with anything, while the people who paid for her services are walking free? Again though, if Trump were guilty of anything, we would have known it long, long ago. No one in the media or law enforcement is going easy on Trump.

He had no choice but to get these people from the muck of the swamp.
So we’re now to believe that there was absolutely no other choice after both McConnell & Trump have repeatedly taken victory laps in touting their own legacies for working to reshape the Federal Judiciary in the lower courts with all of these appointments? Lol.

And he brought none of this on himself???
Whether he did or didn't doesn't change the dangerous game the Democrats are playing. They want him strong enough to wipe out the Republican field but weak enough to beat in the General Election.

It's akin to gambling with money you don't have. If you win, everything is fine. If you lose, your life turns upside down.

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Joe Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot. Even if the odds are 99-to-1 against him, it's far too dangerous for him to have another 4 years. No Republican should support him getting on the ballot because they think he is a hapless opponent.

I didn't mean specifically this search warrant. I'm talking the totality of everything they have done to Trump since he has left office. I think some may want to get their pound of flesh but I believe a higher percentage of Democrats see him as their path to winning the next Presidential election. They need him strong...but not too strong.
Like I said earlier in this thread this couldn't come at a worse time for Biden, headlines last week included:
" Biden Poised for Big Wins in Congress,” “Joe Biden Just Had the Best Week of His Presidency” and “Wait, Is Biden a Better President Than People Thought?”

I'm sure if Biden had his druthers this raid would not have happened, at least not now, pushing all of those favorable headlines off the front page. This isn't a witch hunt. Orange man can't help himself from trying to skirt the law or believing the law doesn't apply to him, and that draws the attention of law enforcement officials.

Like I said earlier in this thread this couldn't come at a worse time for Biden, headlines last week included:
" Biden Poised for Big Wins in Congress,” “Joe Biden Just Had the Best Week of His Presidency” and “Wait, Is Biden a Better President Than People Thought?”

I'm sure if Biden had his druthers this raid would not have happened, at least not now, pushing all of those favorable headlines off the front page. This isn't a witch hunt. Orange man can't help himself from trying to skirt the law or believing the law doesn't apply to him, and that draws the attention of law enforcement officials.
You need to be more worried about doubling the size of the IRS, word on the street is they are going after people who make less than 75k a year and will be targeting the southern states. Lotsa brothers fit that description ??

Practically the entire approval chain was appointed by Trump. Same as every one of the January 6th witness list. Leftists. LOL.
It's hilarious that you guys think this is some sort of gotcha.

What does that have to do with how they perform once they've got the job. See SC justices waffling once they attain the bench.

Of course they know what he has. Maybe not everything but much of it. This has been going on for 18 months. They know he took classified documents. They went down to Mar Lago in June. They knew where it was. Do you really think that of all the stuff they recovered yesterday, none of it they knew about? None of it was classified? Willful ignorance.
No, you misunderstand me. They get the things they know he has plus other stuff they find unrelated to the classified documents in question. Anything in plain sight, though good luck telling the FBI about the constitution so they didn't follow that. Can't get Trump on some classified docs in a box? Quite a few federal charges out there related to interstate commerce. Wonder what they found.

We are not talking about arguing with a municipal judge about whether a cop properly searched your car. The three letter agencies and the federal court system are unbelievably brutal.

Hey Trumpers. Read that last line very carefully………

1660087110492.png

Epstein’s records are kept tighter than Fort Knox. There’s so many rich and powerful men caught up that will make sure not a page of it ever sees the light of day.

I actually gave Don the benefit of the doubt on Epstein. He seemed to react strongly at the time. Wishing Ghislane well like he did that day changed my mind. What innocent person publicly wishes a newly indicted sex trafficker well unless they are afraid of something.
Trump: I hope she burns in hell.

CNN 5 minutes later: misogynist Trump wishes woman burns in hell!

Whether he did or didn't doesn't change the dangerous game the Democrats are playing. They want him strong enough to wipe out the Republican field but weak enough to beat in the General Election.

It's akin to gambling with money you don't have. If you win, everything is fine. If you lose, your life turns upside down.

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Joe Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot. Even if the odds are 99-to-1 against him, it's far too dangerous for him to have another 4 years. No Republican should support him getting on the ballot because they think he is a hapless opponent.
Dangerous game Democrats are playing? For what gain? Trump brought this on himself and the FBI is not controlled by any political party except when trump was in office and tried to.

President Joe Biden was not informed before the FBI search on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the White House said Tuesday.

"No, the president was not briefed, was not aware of it,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a press briefing. “No one at the White House was given a heads up.”

"That's up for the Department of Justice to decide,” Jean-Pierre said. “When it comes to the criminal investigation, it is independent and they make that decision.”

"The President believes in the rule of law," she added. "The President believes in the independence of the Department of Justice."

That's a new perspective from the oval office.
If he was briefed, he wouldn’t remember.

It's hilarious that you guys think this is some sort of gotcha.

What does that have to do with how they perform once they've got the job. See SC justices waffling once they attain the bench.
Im not commenting on their job performance. I am simply saying they are not leftists but Trump appointed republicans. It kind of destroys the entire political narrative.

Im not commenting bon their job performance. I am simply saying they are not leftists but Trump appointed republicans. It kind of destroys the entire political narrative.
No it doesn't. Plenty of anti Trumpers that call themselves Republicans.