Youngstown Ursuline in 2022?

If the Junior gets bumped out of starting QB spot he’s always welcome to come back home to Boardman. I think the Irish’s entire 2022 QB room from 9-12 grade may be recruits errr I mean “transfers”. At least 2 from Boardman and 1 from Liberty. Catholic Feeder programs must not be doing their job in developing QB talent.
Add incoming freshman QB Karter Rudzik from Struthers.

The junior is really good, it won’t be easy to come in and just start over him. I’m sure it’ll depend on scrimmages, but you’re not gonna just come start because you put up big numbers against a weak schedule

Maybe, but I don’t see why DC Ferrell would leave to be a backup. He was outstanding as a freshman at Liberty. Ursuline also made a real effort to bring him in. If DC was brought in to play QB, it means they aren’t sold on the backup. Say what you want about Reardon as a game day coach, he knows how to target elite kids and bring them in. He obviously thinks highly of DC.

Maybe, but I don’t see why DC Ferrell would leave to be a backup. He was outstanding as a freshman at Liberty. Ursuline also made a real effort to bring him in. If DC was brought in to play QB, it means they aren’t sold on the backup. Say what you want about Reardon as a game day coach, he knows how to target elite kids and bring them in. He obviously thinks highly of DC.
I don’t think he doesn’t think highly of him, I just don’t believe he will be the QB that’s all. Also doesn’t mean there won’t be a competition.

reardon is also known to bring in whoever he can with promises that he sometimes
Doesn’t keep

Heard the liberty kid is not coming.
He tweeted this in reply to Austin Malutics tweet about his transfer to Ursuline. Unless there's something I don't know.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-003450.png
    Screenshot_20220619-003450.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 82
They aren't from Ursuline at all but secret agents of Antifa.
Vile Mooney recruiters were caught wearing green and gold jackets to pee wee football games all over the Valley. Don't be fooled. They were last seen in Fowler and have been known for their trickery as far east as Beaver Falls. I saw them myself in both Cincinnati and Dayton, enticing families to move to Youngstown so their talented sons could play football in Catholic schools. This goes all the way to the top. Pope Francis is determined that Ursuline win state this year.

Vile Mooney recruiters were caught wearing green and gold jackets to pee wee football games all over the Valley. Don't be fooled. They were last seen in Fowler and have been known for their trickery as far east as Beaver Falls. I saw them myself in both Cincinnati and Dayton, enticing families to move to Youngstown so their talented sons could play football in Catholic schools. This goes all the way to the top. Pope Francis is determined that Ursuline win state this year.

Make jokes all you want. But the amount of talent on Ursuline’s roster that transfer in, or come from outside their feeder schools, speak volumes.

No it’s just kids from the mahoning/Trumbull counties… nice attempt of humor tho weirdo

I don’t think he doesn’t think highly of him, I just don’t believe he will be the QB that’s all. Also doesn’t mean there won’t be a competition.

reardon is also known to bring in whoever he can with promises that he sometimes
Doesn’t keep

If Reardon operates that way then I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if DC went back to Liberty at some point. Are the other Ferrell kids planning on going to Ursuline?

The reasoning for going to Ursuline is a little off to me. Liberty has had plenty of kids go D1 and a few even went to the NFL. One ex-Leopard is in the NFL now.

If Reardon operates that way then I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if DC went back to Liberty at some point. Are the other Ferrell kids planning on going to Ursuline?

The reasoning for going to Ursuline is a little off to me. Liberty has had plenty of kids go D1 and a few even went to the NFL. One ex-Leopard is in the NFL now.
I don’t agree with the move either. Unless it’s solely based on wanting to win at a high level

Saw Ursuline themselves were the ones that reported their boys enrollment was wrong. And doesn’t the OHSAA get their enrollment data from the BOE?
So I don’t think Ursuline is at any fault here.