Another school shooting

One would have hoped the collective brain power of professional educators could have out flanked that of some failed parents.

Have we heard what their excuse is yet? Hands tied? Not our job? We did the best we could?

I like in the Triad example the offending student was kicked out of school indefinitely.

You read that in the Surgeon General's report?

I missed that part.
Common sense. I have said multiple times that typical kids are much tougher than the whiney baly b*tches on Yappi. Just look at yourself. Masks are killing you. The tyrannical government is killing you. BLM is killing you. Biden is killing you. I can’t imagine a kid growing up in your household. You’d be brewing up another Oxford.

This is how we handle these things in Champaign co, and exactly how the school administrators in Michigan SHOULD have handled the situation.

Seems like the kid actually threatened to shoot up the school. Not really the same as drawing a gun. How well do you know the kid? Really well?

Common sense. I have said multiple times that typical kids are much tougher than the whiney baly b*tches on Yappi. Just look at yourself. Masks are killing you. The tyrannical government is killing you. BLM is killing you. Biden is killing you. I can’t imagine a kid growing up in your household. You’d be brewing up another Oxford.

What?

Why do you feel the need to constantly make sht up?

Is what everyone who died under a tyrannical government thought before it happened.
Likely no. It’s just that I won’t die that way. Also, my guns won’t save me if it was possible which it’s not.

This coming from a guy that still talks about the last president as if he is still president.

6 people shot in Baltimore in one incident over the weekend. Nothing said by media or liberal anti gun nuts. All shot were dark skinned.

The governor of Maryland is Republican. Most people in Maryland live in metropolitan areas. Maryland is a state. Another day in America regardless who a mayor is.

Trump killed you a long time ago.