Who are the best 16, 15, 14 or 13 seeds?

#13 Stebbins @ #4 Teays Valley in D2 Region 8. Not good enough to outright favor the lower seed, but TV has failed the only big test so far this season. Stebbins could do it with a lucky bounce or two.

The answer is Zero on Forfeits. If the Games are not played as Scheduled they will be declared No Contest and 1 Team will advance and 1 Team won’t. I’m gonna predict now that Statewide in D1 or 2 None of the 13-16 Seeds will win a game.
Definitely in DI.

I'll be interested to see what #13 Sandy Valley does vs #4 Garrettsville Garfield in Division V, Region 17.

The Cardinals are just 6-4 but there losses were to 9-1 Fairless in OT, 10-0 Garaway, 9-1 Ridgewood (who only lost to Garaway) and 6-2 Indian Valley (who only lost to Ridgewood and Garaway). So their 4 losses came to teams with a combined record of 34-4 and 3 of those losses had to happen because the teams played one another.

Also, the Cardinals gave Kirtland some pretty decent battles in the opening round the last two years and while they aren't as good this year as they were the last two years Garfield will certainly not be the best team they've seen over the last two years.

It'll be interesting to see if they can convert their past experiences and their schedule this year into a good performance vs. Garfield.

I notice in Region 18 a 2-8 Marion Pleasant team made the playoffs!? Holy smokes, that'd be something if they won
Kline took some crap on here from two different fan bases, yet his new team is in the playoffs and old team isn't, even with one more win.

I a

I agree 100%,they are a different team with the freshman qb in. Monroe just beat Eaton, they could have a letdown next week.I

If I were a #2 I would not want to play #15 Alter right now... Alter played a tough schedule this year and seem to be peaking at the right time.

Kline took some crap on here from two different fan bases, yet his new team is in the playoffs and old team isn't, even with one more win.
Yes, what an outstanding accomplishment to celebrate. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I see a few chances.

Olentangy over Big Walnut?
Bishop Watterson over Granville? (a rematch, Granville won 32-10 in week 7)
Milan Edison over Bellevue (a rematch, Bellevue won 21-14 in week 2)
CVCA over West Branch?
Madeira over Taft?
Trinity over LaBrae?
For the Mahoning Valley teams on your list...
Labrae will boat race Trinity.
CVCA has a punchers chance against West Branch. West Branch can score in bunches and their QB is very impressive running and throwing. Their D is suspect. There is 1 common opponent. West Branch beat Woodridge by 24. CVCA won by 18. Definitely a 1-16 matchup to keep an eye on

I see a few chances.

Olentangy over Big Walnut?
Bishop Watterson over Granville? (a rematch, Granville won 32-10 in week 7)
Milan Edison over Bellevue (a rematch, Bellevue won 21-14 in week 2)
CVCA over West Branch?
Madeira over Taft?
Trinity over LaBrae?
taft beat Indian hill by 2 TD's
IH beat madeira by 3 scores.
May be close in the 1st half but I think taft pulls away big at the end

Probably not but something like a 15 over a 2 or a 14 over a 3 is seemingly possible, especially in the lower divisions