D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
0%? You think you guys could stay within 21 of Hoban?
I didn't see the game but I'm sure Hoban called off the dogs pretty early. CCC is better this year than usual, they have a couple of good athletes, but history shows they aren't well coached aren't overly physical. I coukd be completely wrong but I am pretty confident that we don't lose.

I'm looking forward to the games this weekend settling some dust but stirring some up too. I expect at least a couple losses by the top 10 teams. Maybe a couple in the top 5.

Anyone know much about McDonalds Opponent they picked up? Went from a game that they were favored and would help them get in to a tougher looking matchup. If they win this one they are for sure in.

Anyone know much about McDonalds Opponent they picked up? Went from a game that they were favored and would help them get in to a tougher looking matchup. If they win this one they are for sure in.
Not sure. They lost convicingly to the good teams on their schedule and beat the bad ones. I'd say Greenville is a 2td favorite

Lucas with a nice win. Even nicer to see them not caught looking ahead. Seen a bunch of them this year and I’ve gotta ask… Do they play ANY road games? ?

I’ll try and update the bracket this weekend after we get the remaining finals (the Catholics cheating and taking every advantage getting use to playing on Saturday and what not)

Lucas with a nice win. Even nicer to see them not caught looking ahead. Seen a bunch of them this year and I’ve gotta ask… Do they play ANY road games? ?

I’ll try and update the bracket this weekend after we get the remaining finals (the Catholics cheating and taking every advantage getting use to playing on Saturday and what not)
It is not uncommon for them to makes trips of 2+ hours each year due to being an independent. Have played everywhere from Youngstown to Troy to Lima to the Ohio River in the SE. Last year joined a DIV-DV league to help fill out schedules and played all away games until the playoffs. Bigger schools' stadiums had larger capacities. Allowed more fans to attend.

BBF726A1-E473-49B7-A6C9-47BFB87FBEA7.jpeg

Some things change…some things stay the same. Lots and lots and LOTS of points up for grabs in week 10. Can’t wait to do this after next weeks slate.

Lucas and St Paul are 1 and 2. Depends on Lucas this week, With a win they can take the 1 spot

Dalton with win=16.5 L= 13.2
Independence with W = 16.15
Southern with W=16.32 L=12.7
C Heights W=12.67
Malvern W=11.67 L=9.18
JFK assuming a loss? = 10.72
Lowellville (No Game) = 10.22
Toronto W=9.55 L=7.85
YVC W=8.94
Plymouth W=8.27 L=7.06
Mathews W=9.46 L=7.23
South Central W=6.64 L=4.51
Mapleton= 5.43 (Assuming L)
Monroeville =5.25 (Assuming L)
Windham= 5.22 (Assuming L)

Comes down to these 17 IMO- Alot of the second level points were based on who I assumed would win mostly based on record or my knowledge so there could obviously be some changes in these numbers.

Lucas and St Paul are 1 and 2. Depends on Lucas this week, With a win they can take the 1 spot

C Heights W=12.67
Malvern W=11.67 L=9.18
Toronto W=9.55 L=7.85
YVC W=8.94
Plymouth W=8.27 L=7.06
Mathews W=9.46 L=7.23

Comes down to these 17 IMO- Alot of the second level points were based on who I assumed would win mostly based on record or my knowledge so there could obviously be some changes in these numbers.
Why would you assume a JFK loss?

Reactions: GMA

C Heights W=12.67
Malvern W=11.67 L=9.18
Toronto W=9.55 L=7.85
YVC W=8.94
Plymouth W=8.27 L=7.06
Mathews W=9.46 L=7.23

A lot of intriguing matchups this week! Should be exciting. I wouldn’t assume that Southeast would beat JFK. Also think it would be beneficial for Lowellville to find a game this week. I’d much rather partly control my destiny than to not at all? United-southern should be a good game.

A lot of intriguing matchups this week! Should be exciting. I wouldn’t assume that Southeast would beat JFK. Also think it would be beneficial for Lowellville to find a game this week. I’d much rather partly control my destiny than to not at all? United-southern should be a good game.
I don’t know. Another game would have their Level 2 points divided by a higher divisor number (its already 92)…and at this point they haven’t beat anyone with more than 3 wins, so who would they pick up for decent points and beat? I’m all for play every game you can. I’m purely answering from a seeding standpoint.

I don’t know. Another game would have their Level 2 points divided by a higher divisor number (its already 92)…and at this point they haven’t beat anyone with more than 3 wins, so who would they pick up for decent points and beat? I’m all for play every game you can. I’m purely answering from a seeding standpoint.
No you’re reasoning is totally correct. I negated pretty much everything in regards to the L2 and points (shows how much I know, lol). Very slim pickings as to who they can play and win as of today.

For what it’s worth, a poster (you?) put me on to paying more attention to the Rockets this year and I really like that offense. A team that can score big shouldn’t be overlooked in the anything can happen situations.

1A) Dalton
1B) JFK
1C) Lucas
2A) NSP
St. Paul plays a hard 4 quarters, that’s for sure. Team speed is still near or at the top in R25 IMO.

But. I agree with you. I don’t know that their size matches up well with JFK or Dalton this year, or perhaps even Lucas. (240lb FB??) I also think the other 3 have simply played a bigger, tougher schedule. We’ll see.

St. Paul plays a hard 4 quarters, that’s for sure. Team speed is still near or at the top in R25 IMO.

But. I agree with you. I don’t know that their size matches up well with JFK or Dalton this year, or perhaps even Lucas. (240lb FB??) I also think the other 3 have simply played a bigger, tougher schedule. We’ll see.
NSP is physically undersized but I don’t question the size of their young men’s hearts. JFK has a lot of respect for NSP. They come off the ball with bad intentions, their LBs flow fast it’s just they are deficient in physical size. Offensively it’s no secret what they try to accomplish at NSP. IMO last years NSP overall team was better. I thought once JFK beat them last year in the playoffs then JFK would win the region. This year I think the QB of Dalton is the deciding factor. Lucas injuries also will shape this region if or when those kids can come back

I would pick JFK, Dalton, NSP, and Lucas to beat Southeast this year. If JFK doesn’t beat Southeast they aren’t good enough to win Region 25.

For what it’s worth, a poster (you?) put me on to paying more attention to the Rockets this year and I really like that offense. A team that can score big shouldn’t be overlooked in the anything can happen situations.
Finesse team, will put up some points but will also give up a lot. Physical teams will wear the Rockets down

NSP is physically undersized but I don’t question the size of their young men’s hearts. JFK has a lot of respect for NSP. They come off the ball with bad intentions, their LBs flow fast it’s just they are deficient in physical size. Offensively it’s no secret what they try to accomplish at NSP. IMO last years NSP overall team was better. I thought once JFK beat them last year in the playoffs then JFK would win the region. This year I think the QB of Dalton is the deciding factor. Lucas injuries also will shape this region if or when those kids can come back
This is a really good point. The way defenses roll to Malone (Dalton WR) and with their RB combo they could literally control a game simply by throwing the ball to option #4 or 5 and having them fall down. Not sure they were "ready" end of last year (JFK) or early this year, but after 10 games (including seeing Ridgewood & Garaway defenses) I think they'll need to be outscored to be beaten because not many teams in the region can match up defensively.

Great call on the LB’s. Very impressed with them last night.

Dalton will see the best, biggest, and meanest line they will see all year. Even if they miraculously made a state final. Bigger and more technical than (MAC guys don’t look at this) anything coming out of the MAC. Just cultivating something different in Creston, Ohio right now. Dalton puts one together on the road and it might be officially scary hours for region 25.

Lucas is a program constantly seeking validation that they are a good program. And don’t tell them they are, because it fuels the majority of their poise and effort. It also compels them to schedule boldly. A healthy squad that wins in Mogadore heading to the post season is a problem for everyone.

JFK scores ++ marks in every phase of the eye test. Size, Speed, Strength, and Physicality. Well Balanced. A shot at redeeming some Moggy points this week will be a lot for Southeast to handle. Coming in to week 11 like a bear fully poked.

Lowellville can score but anyone with a halfway decent defense wins big. The top four in this region would smash the Rockets. Wouldn't be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.