First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Boro Fan

www.borofanohio.net

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/borofan_oh_wrst

Deepest Weight (Top 25)
D1: 126
D2: 132
D3: 145

Like most years, some weights look MUCH thinner than others, so I am expecting many changes after the initial release to help even them out a little.

106 is always the toughest weight to rank because of the unknown returnees and the growth of incoming freshman (some kids may be very undersized). If I missed any wrestlers that are set to return to 106 PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

If you have any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc. please Email me at Borofanohio@gmail.com or PM me on here. I have been moving wrestlers around like crazy the past few weeks after receiving projected lineups from coaches/parents, so please let me know if I have multiple wrestlers ranked at the same weight or if I missed a previous head-to-head result.

I will make changes every day at 1 PM and 11 PM thru July 31st and then move to just 11 PM updates in August. I will post all of the weights that had changes on here like usual.

Thanks to whoever has been clicking (y)

Last edited:

www.borofanohio.net

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/borofan_oh_wrst

Deepest Weight (Top 25)
D1: 126
D2: 132
D3: 145

Like most years, some weights look MUCH thinner than others, so I am expecting many changes after the initial release to help even them out a little.

106 is always the toughest weight to rank because of the unknown returnees and the growth of incoming freshman (some kids may be very undersized). If I missed any wrestlers that are set to return to 106 PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

If you have any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc. please Email me at Borofanohio@gmail.com or PM me on here. I have been moving wrestlers around like crazy the past few weeks after receiving projected lineups from coaches/parents, so please let me know if I have multiple wrestlers ranked at the same weight or if I missed a previous head-to-head result.

I will make changes every day at 1 PM and 11 PM thru August and I will post all of the weights that had changes on here like usual.

Thanks to whoever has been clicking (y)
Brock to La Salle not Harrison

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 160, 170, 182
D2: 106, 126, 132, 145*, 152, 160
D3: 132, 138, 145, 195, 220

D2 145 replaced 132 as the deepest weight after having multiple movers from 132.

Last edited:

D1: 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 160, 170, 182
D2: 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152
D3: 170, 182

Most of the D2 moves involved Akron STVM (I finally received projected weights for their lowers).

Brecksville, Green, Beaver Local and possibly Carrollton is where some of L'Ville wrestlers are coming from your either stupid or a complete idiot if you don't think someone is influencing them dumb
Maybe they are influenced by the hard work each kid and staff member puts in that leads to the results they are after.

D1: 220
D2: 120, 126, 132, 138, 220
D3: 126, 285

Quite a few changes tonight after having zero before the 1 PM update.

It sounds like Emanuell "Mani" Powell will likely be enrolling in college early (He is an Arkansas Football commit), so I decided to remove him.

Last edited:

Olympics Live Updates: Marcell Jacobs of Italy Sprints to Gold in the 100-Meter Dash​

Olympic or Olympics
State or States
Most everyone including media says Olympics, but whatever
There is one state tournament (“State”). There are dozens of Olympic Games (“Olympics”).