Trump has not just quit on Coronavirus (pandemics are hard) he has quit on America.

You bet, unless I’m sure everyone is in the room is vaccinated. That is what medical experts are advising.

Lol, so you will be wearing a mask in public forever?
Fauci and the other experts are often caught on camera not taking their own advice and you still blindly believe?

Fauci and the other experts are often caught on camera not taking their own advice and you still blindly believe?
I don’t wear a mask outside. I do respect social distancing. You don’t wear a mask at all? I do understand that your leader told you this was a hoax, but surely by now you’re taking precautions.

I don’t wear a mask outside. I do respect social distancing. You don’t wear a mask at all? I do understand that your leader told you this was a hoax, but surely by now you’re taking precautions.
Do you social distance and 6ft or 3ft?

When you guys stop listening to Trump and your party stops being influenced by him I’ll stop evoking his name. Everything I said about him is true. Trump is the Republican Party.

Well, Trump is more Democratic than Republican.... just ask your guy Obama on that.

And how does that make sense to you?
It’s what the medical experts advise. Have you been vaccinated? If you are, we are still not positive that a person can’t carry the virus, and we are still not positive how well it works against the variants. I’m doing exactly what the CDC, Fauci, etc say to do.

You bet, unless I’m sure everyone in the room is vaccinated. That is what medical experts are advising.
"Experts" are advising you wear a mask AFTER you have been fully vaccinated? Doesn't that make you wonder about the vaccine?

I don’t walk around with a tape measure, but I don’t sit or stand within five feet or so of people I don’t know.
I found a picture of him outside.

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200515100451-germany-cafe-noodle-distancing.jpg

I don’t walk around with a tape measure, but I don’t sit or stand within five feet or so of people I don’t know.
You do realize your "expert" Fauci changed the social distancing guideline by 50%. Why is he called an "expert"? He has studied viruses over how many years and is off by 50%.

It’s what the medical experts advise. Have you been vaccinated? If you are, we are still not positive that a person can’t carry the virus, and we are still not positive how well it works against the variants. I’m doing exactly what the CDC, Fauci, etc say to do.
I get that. But how does it make any sense to get vaccinated, then wear a mask, that we know doesn't work? Do you realize that almost no one has been reinfected, who has had the virus? And also, the variants at worst are only 0.3% different. And none are more deadly. The variants are a giant nothing burger.

IF the masks worked wearing them would delay herd immunity. You might want to read up on the science. Only vaccinations ADD to our achieving herd immunity. Mitigation efforts delay it.

And wearing a mask AFTER getting vaccinated is stupid. It's muddle headed virtue signaling or the sign of a deep fear.
More people getting the vaccine is the easiest way to get to herd immunity. It is certainly preferable to getting there by more people getting infected.

I am being cautious. I am in my early 70s and still enjoying life too much to be careless.no one knows the final episode of this story.

More people getting the vaccine is the easiest way to get to herd immunity. It is certainly preferable to getting there by more people getting infected.

Depends on the demographic.

For people over 70 and those with multiple serious underlining health conditions it is preferable that they go the vaccine route. No doubt there.

But for healthy people under 40? It's probably a toss up and either path to immunity is probably of equally low risk.

Depends on the demographic.

For people over 70 and those with multiple serious underlining health conditions it is preferable that they go the vaccine route. No doubt there.

But for healthy people under 40? It's probably a toss up and either path to immunity is probably of equally low risk.
Again, the story is not yet completed. You have heard about the number of younger people who are having a reoccurrence of COVID symptoms weeks and months later without being infected again? Or, maybe the study that was in the national news about how younger patients, maybe as many as one third of them, who are struggling with emotional/mental issues of many varieties? Most as simple as increased anxiety, but others who are much worse. My point. There is so much we don’t know and medical science is the only way to get there.

Here is a thought I keep on having when we shut down the country it was so hospitals would not be over run with victims of the virus. If you go back that is what we we told. What happen then is where I have a problem, we were told many times that we would need to get to herd immunity to beat this virus and different numbers were given on when that would happen. There are people that should not get the virus age, other health problem and so on, they are the ones that need to be careful and maybe shut down until heard immunity is made. What we have done with our nation shutdown is hurt are children's education beyond repair and the economy, ruined many small and large business for much longer than was necessary which slowed down the getting to herd immunity for much longer than would have been if we opened up and let the virus have its way. The virus is going to have it way in spite of our actions only we made it go on for much longer than needed to be. Control that is the word being brought to you by our fine Federal, State and Local Govts.
Control? Why, for what purpose? That just doesn’t make sense. Are we to think that this pandemic was somehow created so the government could control us. Again, why? That’s smacks of the conspiracy style thinking that just doesn’t make sense. Believe what you want.

You do realize your "expert" Fauci changed the social distancing guideline by 50%. Why is he called an "expert"? He has studied viruses over how many years and is off by 50%.
Fauci was like everybody else when the virus first hit. As our knowledge grows, strategies change. What I don’t get, one of many things posted on here, is how people, like many of you, feel qualified to challenge the medical scientists.

Control? Why, for what purpose? That just doesn’t make sense. Are we to think that this pandemic was somehow created so the government could control us. Again, why? That’s smacks of the conspiracy style thinking that just doesn’t make sense. Believe what you want.
Whether the government planned it or not I won't get into here, but the reality is 19AL63 is right. The Liberals seized the moment with this pandemic and have used it as a method to control the masses. What's really sad, is that so many have fallen for it. In the end a complete shutdown or no complete shutdown the virus still did it's damage and it was mainly with elderly people. Which by the way, over 40% of the deaths are from California, Michigan, NJ and NY where Democrats put sick people in with the elderly.

Last edited:
Fauci was like everybody else when the virus first hit. As our knowledge grows, strategies change. What I don’t get, one of many things posted on here, is how people, like many of you, feel qualified to challenge the medical scientists.
If you continue to trust and believe Fauci you really are a loon. He knew this virus was dangerous after all the NIAID stopped Corona Virus testing in the US because it was deemed too dangerous so Fauci sent it to Wuhan with US tax Dollars funding it.
Fauci authorizes funding

Why do you still defend this moron and act like he has our best interest at heart?

Last edited:
It seems you don't understand what we do here. We read what experts are saying and we share it here. So we are not per se challenging medical experts. We find other experts who are challenging them.

Dr Fauci is not my leader.
I wear a mask only if required by the facility because I know there is no science behind mask wearing being helpful to stop viruses.
The exception would be a properly fitted and removed N95 or respirator...Dr. Fauci even explained this last year. I have taken several classes on this subject especially with the asbestos training. I have seen no proper mask wearing to date. Yes mask can make it worse. All studies ever done before this year agree, mask do not help public with virus control. The recent studies do not have control groups.
This is also very obvious when you look at populations of people/states who have mask mandates and strict lockdowns...those Democrat run states such as Michigan are almost across the board doing worse than those around it without such unconstitional controls.
You simply have been deceived.

Again, the story is not yet completed. You have heard about the number of younger people who are having a reoccurrence of COVID symptoms weeks and months later without being infected again? Or, maybe the study that was in the national news about how younger patients, maybe as many as one third of them, who are struggling with emotional/mental issues of many varieties? Most as simple as increased anxiety, but others who are much worse. My point. There is so much we don’t know and medical science is the only way to get there.

Your first statement is purely anecdotal fear mongering "did you hear..................".

As for your 2nd point about the kids suffering emotional/metal issues are you suggesting that this is a directly caused virus symptom? Any emotional issues, and I agree that young people are getting clobbered here, are arising from our overreaction to the covid. We have caused these problems NOT covid.

Covid didn't close the schools and cancel the activities that the kids lives revolve around. WE DID.

As Hammerdrill noted we present scientific & medical opinions of experts that disagree with Fauci and the public health departments. Many of these experts are far more knowledgeable then Fauci, who is after all just a smart bureaucrat, on this topic.

And it's true that mistakes were made out of fear and ignorance last March/April. The real criticism of people like Fauci is he apparently hasn't earned and as we've become more knowledgeable about covid Fauci has generally gone in the wrong direction with his advise. That is when he doesn't contradict himself.